Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/11/15 - 5/17/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
„The Legend of the Gutsy Ninja” is a new MMO project set in the world of Naruto, currently under development. Many of you will say; how many projects like this has it been already, an I agree, but these were all done by children watching censored versions on kids TV.
So, what makes our project stand out?
- The first thing that stands out is the full 3D graphics. That's right, this is not another Tibia pixelized graphics OST, but a true, full 3d MMORPG.
- Another aspect of the game will be a unlimited character build and level. You wont see thousands of Sasuke or Naruto clones running around the server, no. Your character is a new, unknown ninja for which you can choose a clan (32 clans to choose from in total) village (choice of the clan limits the choice of the village, to preserve the Naruto world realism.) and your aim is obtaining power which will allow you to set your own rules in this brutal and unforgiving world.
- The game employs a strategy, turn based fight system (like HoMM V) so, you will travel the game world far and wide feeding your eyes with beautiful 3D graphics , and fight as a great strategist compared to Sun Tzu himself.
- Unlimited server running time, continuous play 24/7
The game requirements are as follows:
(The game is not ready yet, but the anticipated requirements are as close as possible)
- CPU: at least 1,4 Ghz
- RAM: still under development but at least 1Gb recommended
- Internet Connection: at least 56kb/s for lag free gameplay
- Graphics: any Nvidia or ATI card with 256MB
- Operating System: Windows XP (or close) not tested on Linux systems so problems may occur.
Artists Home Portal www.artistsgames.eu
Artists Lotgn Portal (PL) www.lotgn.artistsgames.eu
Artists Lotgn Portal (ENG) www.englishlotgn.artistsgames.eu
Artists Lotgn Forum (PL) www.forum.artistsgames.eu
Artists Lotgn Forum (ENG) www.englishforum.artistsgames.eu
Last edited by Tsukisama; February 28, 2010 at 06:58 AM.
Well, I like that tech tree. Gets me all excited for some reason. But I'm pretty sure this might get shut down by Shueisha, especially if it's a "pay-to-play" kind of MMO.
But we'll see. Looks interesting.
Well, good luck.
Just one thing : I don't like Kakashi's hair here. Just copy the anime style, it should be fine.
Seems really interesting!
The only project i'm looking forward to
Kakashi's hair is freaky though
This is fail like every other attempt. You can show us models, you can show us maps. That doesn't mean a thing. You'll get as far as making 4 or 5 models, then you'll give up or make some fake excuse like you got a C & D order.