Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/11/15 - 5/17/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
Here's an updated version of the Black and White pokedex so far. It includes screens of some new unnamed pokemon. Also these images give us a heads up on the new 3vs3 pokemon battles! I was totally not expecting us to ever get 3 on 3 but I am quite excited and interested about it. I hope that it doesn't end up just being an overkill version of a standard 2v2 and will be something promising and fun to do. . For more information on the 3v3 battles, refer to Serebii's Battle Mechanic's page for Pokemon Black & White. .
Here is some gameplay for the newest Pokemon game.
WOW, the pokemon move now even when standing still and not attacking! Thats amazing! Also WTH, did Zoroark just use transform or something??? He was a Suicune and then just transformed into its normal self??? Lol. Also I was quite confused with that whole thing with capturing Zorua in the building? First he was a person, then celebi shows up, then he's a pokemon, then capture . Anywho thanks a lot for the video Riki! Plus the giant Pikachu really made the video as well .
Well the latest CoroCoro news rush has finally started. I was waiting on this cause those sprites did the pokémon no justice.
N looks awesome and quite FABULOUS I must say. I always thought he was that same Boss man with the scouter and now I'm convinced. Seems like the rival is the main villain this time.
The official art for all these guys looks great. That eagle looks badass and Munna's line is probably the most interesting so far. Dream Smoke?! Stay tuned for more...
Pokemon: Black & White will have video chat (if you have DSi or 3DS). It will also have these features:
CoroCoro news rush complete. Tons of new info (some 19 pages in total). Pokebeach has better scans than Serebii -
They didn't reveal the official artwork for the moles, that jewel monster, tarantula etc. That stuff will probably come next month, and I bet we'll get more new leaks before then. Now my thoughts...
- The rate at which these are being revealed must mean the regional dex is huge. Its RSE (well, more like RBY) all over again, except they fixed the transfer problem.
- The fact that we are starting from Route 1 confirms Isshu is based on a country outside Japan.
- This game seems to be following the manga plot where your rivals start out with you. N is like Lance in the manga too (well a less extremist version).
- I hope Rankurusu is in Black version cause that goth girl hasn't grown on me.*
- Black City and White Forest are likely where you catch Reshiram and Zekrom, cause they didn't switch them. Like you catch the white Reshiram in Black City and vice-versa.
- So obvious that Kibago is the pseudo-legend this gen. Bet it evolves into axe-face that we saw earlier with Dragon/Rock typing. But I feel there'll be more than one pseudo-legend, like in RSE.
- Dream Smoke is awesome. Musharna is adorable and also love the pink flowery mess that is Munna.
Don't bother with the second link if you don't know Japanese - you have to join to access Daisuki Club. I muddled my way through a couple years ago...
Last edited by Xerneas; July 15, 2010 at 10:28 AM.
Some more game footage has been posted.
GameFreak is bombarding us with these pink pokémon lol. It seems we finally got our first "old" pokémon. That is, an evo of one. Check the usual websites listed already. Hard to imagine that thing being anything other than a Luvdisc evo. I hope this is a sign of things to come cause a lot of cooler Hoenn pokémon need evos (Seviper, Zangoose, Sableye, Mawile etc).
Now speculating, I think Mamanbou is probably going to be Water/Flying, going by those wing-like fins. I hope it gets a big stat boost cause as we know, Luvdisc is absolute garbage. A good way to do that would be making it a counterpart to Gyarados and Milotic, who both have high stats and evolve from useless fish.
P.S. Pokémon Sunday is going to reveal a new legend this week. It'll probably be that little guy that was in the movie 14 trailer.
Well, there ya go. Pokémon Sunday revealed the phantom legend and it is indeed "V" from the movie 14 trailer. Its name is Bikutini and has the mysterious dex number of #000! Go to the official site. My prediction is Fighting/Flying type.
Last edited by Xerneas; July 24, 2010 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
I am very excited about this ! especially about reshiram! a fire pokemon that has no weak to water(because reshiram is dragon)! that's just to cool for me!
mmm im not growing on the new pokemon designs .l..think i hammer Soul silver too much too me the first n 2nd gen are still best
Lots of new info released today. Damn, we are getting spoiled by this news coming thick and fast. The buildup towards the DPt generation was slow. I prefer Pokébeach to Serebii for things like this since they have videos too.
1) Team Plasma confirmed means that ALL of the rumours (in a particular batch from 2ch) were true. 150+ new pokémon is pretty much guaranteed now.
2) Their outfits look cool, but I guess this throws a wrench into people's speculation that Isshu is based on America. If anything, its based on the West in general. Team Plasma look like Knights or warrior Monks from medieval Europe. Then there's the whole crown thing too. This game has a Royal theme it seems.
3) There was a hard-to-notice part in one of the videos showing a couple of people that look like young N, who was shown in one of the videos (he was also shown when adult N was first seen in a screencap a while ago) - http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/8030/legasp.jpg
N is probably from the Royal family or something and went rogue.
August CoroCoro newsrush has begun. You know where to go.
Last edited by Xerneas; August 09, 2010 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Team Plasma looks bad,really bad.But not bad like in "totally badass",but rather like bad in "oh god,you guys suck"...
I hope that the main villains will look better...
Hasn't been mentioned here yet, the starters evolutions leaked. And they seem to be the real deal. Can be foun here for example.
Not another fire/fighting :/ And what the heck happens between Mijumarus 2nd and 3rd forms? It doesn't stay in line at all, and looks just plain stupid. Tsujata's final form though appeals to me some what. Coolest snake pokemon this far in my opinion.
But I still kinda hope it's fake, Mijumarus last form is just so stupid.
Final countdown is on. I wasn't online last week but the latest CoroCoro is out for those who don't know. Haven't looked at it yet. The real massive newsblitz will start maybe Thursday if we're lucky. By then people will have the games early and info will be flooding the Japanese boards. This time next week we should know most stuff about BW except for sprites and stuff I guess, which take some time to rip.
My prediction was pretty spot on and the leaks have begun. Loving most of these new monsters. A few weird/bad ones...but I prepared myself for that. If you set unrealistic expectations (like most fans do for some stupid reason), you're doomed to be disappointed.
As for the much controversial starters, love Grass/Water ones. Wish they had better typing but design wise they're near the top for me. The only Grass starter I liked before this was Sceptile and the Mijumaru final is the best after Empoleon, once you get over the shock of its drastic change. The Fire one is blah but that doesn't bother me cause I never liked Pokabu to begin with. Overall my favourite pokémon (so far) are the panther, deer in my sig and Kibago's evo. Speaking of which, turns out Iris (new anime star) is a badass.
There ya go: http://serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml
OK. Game Freak people must have gone trippin on Musharna's Dream Smoke, cause this is madness:
Last edited by Xerneas; September 17, 2010 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Man I was glimpsing over all of them and I've gotta say its really weird looking at them. Every sing one looks dark and angry. Nothing really "lovable" and cute. Haven't come across a "pichu"-like pokemon yet. They aren't necessarily bad looking but they seem so odd and so non-pokemonlike for me to fall in love with them yet. Maybe I'll learn to love em through gameplay but right now I'm not feeling it too much.