Not a member? Register now!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (11/16/15 - 11/22/15).
Manhwa & Manhua News: Check out the new Manhwa and Manhua shout-out (November 2015).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Event News: A new Anime Showdown has started. Nominate the most badass female now!
Translations: One Piece 807 by cnet128 , Bleach 652 by cnet128 , Gintama 565 by kewl0210
New Reply

Thread: So who is Allen?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Post Thanks / Like

So who is Allen?

Okay guys the title says it all we all read chap 219 it gave us some light on the whole Earl Neah and Mana "situation" but nothing on Red(Allen) on the contrary it raised even more questions so who do you think he is?

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kannazuki's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: So who is Allen?

Unfortunately I don't think we know enough to make meaningful guesses at Allen's past right now, but I suppose we can still try?

I've gone through a few changes of opinion before settling where I am now, but currently I lean toward the idea that the Allen we know is indeed (physically) the same person that Nea knew 35 years ago (but has lost his memories). I also like the idea he might be the previous apprentice that Bookman lost, but... we just don't know! As this is the "Searching for Allen Walker" arc, maybe we'll learn something about Allen soon but I doubt it'll be in the next chapter...

New Reply