- School Life is epic
- Transfer Students are bound to happen
- Shounenlove will be interrupted in the stupid ()way
- The amount of bloodloss shall not be counted as severe until said so OR an area with the size of manhatten is filled with the blood of one person
- Incest is not a problem but a part of japanese culture
- Unless you want to be hit, be punished or receive a deadly glare; never ask a female teacher about her age.
---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------
one thing that is constant in romance anime
people are afraid to tell their real feelings, and will often go way out of their way to hide how they really feel for the sake of others or for fear of rejection or embarrassment
however i cannot say that this is WAY off from how things are in the real world honestly
- Spiky hair looks cool ( It doesn’t look that cool in RL, IMHO)
This is what watching Servant x Service has taught me so far:
- Having a stuffed animal as your boss is a very normal thing.
- Obsessions involving cosplaying, your brother or winning against an old classmate are scary. ^^
- Ahoges can be extremely cute. Lucy’s ahoge is as cute as her.