Who do you think is the most stylish / unstylish character in the Bleach-verse? The stylish could mean how a character dresses, or how he accessorized himself/herself. Or it could be his release or resurrection as well.
1. Stark Pic 1. His resurrection was awesome. The attire, the guns, the eye-patch / scouter, the furry coat, and the chin strip beard. He could have been a model you know. Anyways, he had style, accessories (eye-path thingy), and laid back personality.
2. Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck - Back to her former self, Resurrected - The older-Nel was so steamy. The remains of mask on her head, the revealing dress , the cute face , all made her look stylish and hot. Even her resurrection was quite interesting. Her ibex-like centaur appearance with lance in her hand was epic.
Made her look like a Gladiator.
1. Momo Hinamori - Pic 1- Her appearance is untidy. The normal shinigami dress, ordinary hairstyle, no accessories etc In short, nothing noticeable about her.
Please post your opinions and respect others. No bashing or flaming of any kind and no off-topic discussion.
Last edited by thornofcarrion; May 24, 2010 at 03:20 AM.
Shinji. Do I need to elaborate? He always looks cool and his haircut does wonders.
Mashiro. I like the superhero jumpsuit.
Ryuken Ushida. Similar to Shinji, he always wears a sharp suit. Very cool.
Kurosaki Isshin. He just looks like a bit of a tramp sometimes. Even in his shinigami garb, something about the way he carries it looks messy.
Byakuya - He is an aristocrat after all, and has the mannerisms to match. He's always dressed very well in artbooks and manga covers. Even his zanpakuto is stylish. There is a reason the term "Kuchiki-fab" was coined.
Aizen - Similar to Byakuya. Not just his clothes, especially in artbooks, but his mannerisms too. He's very posh and polite. Kyouka Suigetsu is also very stylish in its operation ~ flawless! This is why I have a hard time believing his current state is a final form.
Ishida - Both of them, really. As said before, Ryuuken is always dressed in a sharp suit and has a cold, refined manner. Uryuu is similar, and has a flair for fashion as well.
Yammy (nuff said)
Isshin - I agree with poobert, Isshin is like a tramp lol. He's always scruffy (even when dressed up), has no manners and his fighting style looks very rough.
Yamamoto - This is a man that does things with aggression and overwhelming force, fashionable attire and small talk be damned.
Ulquiorra/unreleased: So cool he parries benihime with one hand in his pocket.
Ulquiorra/R2: Completely menacing. Lived up to the hype.
Aizen/before the evil: Messy hair, librarian glasses. Looked like he should be going to art openings and concerts for bands you've never heard of.
Orihime: Looks good no matter what.
Rukia: Pretty much always
Kisuke: hat and clogs are always win.
Ulquiorra/R1: the dress and new helmet ruined the look.
Aizen/Evil: the superman curl is not cool.
Aizen/God Mode: Epic Fail
Uryuu: Whatever is going on here.
Last edited by Kaiten; May 24, 2010 at 11:39 AM.
Soi Fon - Badass, dresses well, nice hair.
Ukitake - Compassionate, honorable, strong
Shunsui - Funny, strong, skilled, badass
Omeada - Omeada showed a side that really impressed me.
Soi Fon - She's too cruel, and she only follows orders, never questioning what she may have to do.
Omeada - Usually Omeada looks stupid and clumsy
Shinji,Gin,Ichigonator,Urahara and Byakuya no context.
SoiFon also is really stylish :-D
Rose:that dress is so ancient time...
The pumpkin espada
MOmohe can be really cute but she really doesn't know how a girl has to look sexy..
depends what we going by stylish if we goin of hotness
if as cool
1. Gin- The hair the eye and of course the grin
2. kisuke- who can wear a bowl hat and look cool
3.Final form Uryu- t look amazing and one wing of reistu very Kingdom hearts Sephiroth
1.momo- she doesnt stand out just blends in background so dull ( and she still doesnt get that aizen is evil it not gins fault))
2. uryu- that quincy outfit is awfull should just wear his school uniform he look well badass.
3. Tessai- that handlbar mustache
4. Don Konaji - no need to explain this really
5. Grimmjow release- he looked badass but his release made him look like a cat not cool as could have been
Last edited by Hystzen; May 24, 2010 at 02:26 PM.
Kaiten Sama I can't agree with you that normal Aizen isn't stylish. Even his Superman curl has its moments, although his TBTP hair was way better. Look here for undeniable proof that Aizen is at the pinnacle of style:
^ And thats just the tip of a very fabulous iceberg, pal.
1. Shinji. Dude knows how to dress.
2. Yoruichi. My favorite outfit is the one she had when she fought Soifon.
3. Byakuya. His scarf makes his neck look long. Not sure why I'm saying that.
4. Urahara. It's all about the hat, baby.
5. Harribel. I will never like her released form. The Harribel I like has the jacket fully zipped up.
6. Mayuri. His appearance is a big part of the reason why he's one of my favorite characters. Although, Mayuri's old outfit (with that AWESOME hat) blows this one out of the water.
1. Almost all of the Espada in the their released forms. With the exception of Starrk (just barely) and Barragan.
2. Uryuu's outfits are threaded with fail.
(I'm going by clothing.)
Ichigo - Hur n' hurrr. I think he wears funky clothes, but I like it.
Orihime - Picture, picture. I like how vintage her clothes look and how she seems so natural.
Shinji - O, M, F, G. Probably the most stylish character.
Aizen - Picture, picture. He's very classy in the way he dresses.
Yoruichi - Picture, picture. Only chick who can wear spandex and get away with it.
Lisa - Heeere. Her outfit is amazing.
Hinamori - Ugh. THE BONNET.
Rangiku - Here and here. I like Rangiku, but I just don't like the way she dresses.
Shiji is an example of that kid at school we used to envy for the sense of fashion he/she had. Stylish
Kyoraku Shunsui- It takes style to wear a Pink Kimono and be a man with long hair but still be manly, and that hat is sweet as well. He's flamboyant and likes to drink, but he never appears drunk. Relaxed and always cool mannered. Never in a rush and never fluttered no matter what the situation. Even against Aizen he was cool. Stating that he wasn't listening to him because it's hard to pay attention to someone that isn't a woman talking. That= smooth. Also fighting against Starrk he easily dodged Starrk's attacks without losing his hat or his robe. Seems to me he is fluent in just about everything that concerns style.
Kuchiki Byakuya- His scarf is worth more than a mansion it was said. His mannerism is always collect like Shunsui. He never shows emotions like Shunsui. Always seems serious. I'd say he is in a state between tense and relaxed, always putting himself in a class where he seems to be above his opponent. Then proving so. Like when he beat #7 espada, the supposed fastest, with one arm and one leg working.
Rose & Love- Like Shunsui said after Love stated he had no style; Getting caught up in style and losing the battle is for the underlings. A captain can't afford such luxuries. Their brash and wacky fighting almost cost them their lives.
Kenpachi Zaraki- He doesn't care for style, he's a brute like Byakuya stated. That makes him interesting though. It's always fun to watch him fight and then watch Byakuya or Shunsui fight. Where Byakuya and Shunsui seem to possess finese and speed, Zaraki just uses his brute strength and seems to bully his opponents into fearing him. He's the opposite of cunning, he is overpowering, and when pushed even more so.
Last edited by redred; May 24, 2010 at 04:53 PM.