Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (8/10/15 - 8/23/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Translations: Bleach 639 by cnet128 , Gintama 555 (2) , One Piece 796 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Do you find Tobiramas death believeable or not!?...

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I do!!!

    7 31.82%
  • No,I do not!!!

    15 68.18%
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Do you find Tobiramas death believeable!? :)

  1. #1
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Senju Tobirama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like

    Do you find Tobiramas death believeable!? :)

    Well OK I know he faced 20 probably Very Elite Shinobi of at least Jonin level may be from Kumogakure and may be Kinkaku or Ginkaku or both with the Treasures of The Sage of the Six Paths but still to die!!!Now that we know about that he has FTG I think its safe to assume that he had done something similar to Minato since Tobirama is quite inteligent and thinkgs steps ahead like Minato he had marked places in Konoha and he can teleport there like Minatos Safe House and etc.
    So I was wondering he may have won agains the ELite Shinobi but after that King and Gin with the Tools came too much for him exausted and alone,BUT then again couldnt have he just stall the Kinkaku Force he surely has the Power Level to do that and give his Team enough time to escape and then teleport himself in the Village or some other place he marked!?Or even why was it neede for him to secrafice I get its and honoroble and heroic death of a Hokage but still couldnt he do like he have done with Minato,Hiruzen and Naruto in Fourth Wast teleported them away from the Shinju and teleport his tema 1 by 1 or 2 by 2 he shurely hase enough Chakra after we saw him teleport the two Kuramas and not even flicker!!
    So basecly my question is do you find his death believable or it was just Plot No Jutsu that killed him for the Sake of Hiruzen!?
    "You dare make threats in front of me!?"

  2. #2
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wonderland 8
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,263
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Do you find Tobiramas death believeable!? :)

    I don't know what to find unbelievable. He faced up against a force that was supposedly capable of him taking down him and the six other shinobi with him, which included the next Hokage and a few other shinobi of note. I do find it a bit strange that he wasn't capable of escaping; Hiraishin is pretty much as good as it gets when it comes to getting away from a battle; as Minato showed. However, he was outnumbered by apparently very capable shinobi, with unknown abilities, so anything could've happened.

  3. #3
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Senju Tobirama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Do you find Tobiramas death believeable!? :)

    Well you are right to some point,but still couldnt he have teleported them away!?
    "You dare make threats in front of me!?"

  4. #4
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,528
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Do you find Tobiramas death believeable!? :)

    Nahhh, tobirama's hirashin is just limited. That's exactly the reason why he can't escape and teleport back to konoha to save his entire bodyguards. This just shows that minato's hiraishin is more advance than tobirama's hiraishin.

    I've seen how the gin-kin brothers fought against darui. And theyre not really unbeatable. It just shows that tobirama isn't really that awesome/powerful. He was merely defeated by 20 elite squad from kumo? Deym, at age 6, minato already defeated 3 elite jounin from kumo. Hahahaha. And when he fought raikage and bee, one of their bodyguard even asked them to run away. Hahahahaha.

    Oh yea, I really find his death more believable. He was beaten and he was dying by fighting those 20 elite squad. He died befitting a true shinobi. Fighting to protect your comrades is the most awesome thing that a hokage can do.

  5. #5
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Senju Tobirama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Do you find Tobiramas death believeable!? :)

    This thread has nothing to do with the power difference between Minato and Tobirama!!A lot of people think Tobirama is sotrnger than Minato for me its true fact say so,MInato is awesome true but Tobirama i just a tad stronger so anyway here is not the thread for MInatos fanboys to contunue there obsession!
    "You dare make threats in front of me!?"

  6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  7. #6
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Satellite of Love
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,051
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Do you find Tobiramas death believeable!? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju Tobirama View Post
    This thread has nothing to do with the power difference between Minato and Tobirama!!A lot of people think Tobirama is sotrnger than Minato for me its true fact say so,MInato is awesome true but Tobirama i just a tad stronger so anyway here is not the thread for MInatos fanboys to contunue there obsession!
    Yeah...I don't think calling them Minato fanboys is going to help and I like Tobirama way more than Minato.

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    I've seen how the gin-kin brothers fought against darui. And theyre not really unbeatable. It just shows that tobirama isn't really that awesome/powerful. He was merely defeated by 20 elite squad from kumo? Deym, at age 6, minato already defeated 3 elite jounin from kumo. Hahahaha. And when he fought raikage and bee, one of their bodyguard even asked them to run away. Hahahahaha.
    We get it, you like Minato. Can we stick to the topic please?

    Anywho, we don't know the ins and outs of the death. How long were they running for? What was their chakra level? How "Elite" were the 20 Elite Ninja? Was Tobirama actually trying to get away? Did he just feel suicidal? Did he fake his death? Because he sure was quick to give up the title of Hokage to Saru. Did he have marital issues at home? Didn't love his wife anymore, so he decided to get out while the getting was good?

    I find it believable though. I would like to assume that the Kinkaku Force had the Gold and Silver Brothers in it and he managed to kill the both of them and probably a few more before he himself died. So seeing as he potentially had to deal with two pseudo jinchuriki and 18 other "high" skilled shinobi, yes, I do find it believable. For all we know, during that time, the Kinkaku for were the 20 strongest Nin after the Raikage.

    If not, oh well, you can't win them all.
    Last edited by eefrit; November 15, 2014 at 08:23 AM.

  8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #7
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Senju Tobirama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Do you find Tobiramas death believeable!? :)

    Hahaha about the fandoys you are right I just got carried away!
    As for the rest I agree with you and your ide of his death is cool!!Just imagine Tobirama managing to kill Gin and Kin the pseudo Jins thi Treasures Tools and some other of their team but in the he is to exausted and tired and they backstab him!I really want to see that epic battle or at least the death of Gin and Kin should have been mentioned how they died!It a cool scenario if he had done that but still I am more curious why didnt he just teleport after that or even before th e battle thats all!
    But I guess this is one of the things ine Naruto Verse that we will never know like Hashiramas death and Kakashis father in battle!! and a lot of other thiongs too!
    "You dare make threats in front of me!?"

  10. #8
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Montreal, Quebec
    Country
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,525
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Do you find Tobiramas death believeable!? :)

    Depends how skilled were those 20 elite jonin.
    If they are like 20 Kakashi or Yamato, than yeah, that's okay.

    If you had Kinkaku and Ginkaku to the mix, then he wouldn't have stood a chance against all of those guys.
    Not even Minato could win against 20+ elites like that, IMO.


    True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!
    ___________________

    Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #9
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Senju Tobirama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Do you find Tobiramas death believeable!? :)

    Well I consider MInato to be weaker thna Tobirama!!But that aside since we do not know exaclty who those 20 were and what are there skills I cant be sure if Tobirama stood a chance or not,my point is couldnt he just stall and leave using FTG or even use FTG with his team and return in Konoha!?
    "You dare make threats in front of me!?"

  13. #10
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryuzaki L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Under a rock
    Country
    Morocco
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    384
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Do you find Tobiramas death believeable!? :)

    I don't find it believable. The dude was a Senju with a massive chakra and had Hiraishin, Kage Bunshin, and Edo Tensei at his disposal, with a mastery over 5 elemental Ninjutsu, Yin and Yang releases.

  14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #11
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,528
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Do you find Tobiramas death believeable!? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by eefrit View Post
    Yeah...I don't think calling them Minato fanboys is going to help and I like Tobirama way more than Minato.



    We get it, you like Minato. Can we stick to the topic please?

    Anywho, we don't know the ins and outs of the death. How long were they running for? What was their chakra level? How "Elite" were the 20 Elite Ninja? Was Tobirama actually trying to get away? Did he just feel suicidal? Did he fake his death? Because he sure was quick to give up the title of Hokage to Saru. Did he have marital issues at home? Didn't love his wife anymore, so he decided to get out while the getting was good?

    I find it believable though. I would like to assume that the Kinkaku Force had the Gold and Silver Brothers in it and he managed to kill the both of them and probably a few more before he himself died. So seeing as he potentially had to deal with two pseudo jinchuriki and 18 other "high" skilled shinobi, yes, I do find it believable. For all we know, during that time, the Kinkaku for were the 20 strongest Nin after the Raikage.

    If not, oh well, you can't win them all.
    Well, the OP did mentioned minato. And I just need to slap him with the truth about tobirama, that was merely being defeated by 20 kumo's elite squad, whom he keep overestimating too much. He called me a fanboy whereas he himself is a delusional fanboy. Hahahahahahahaha.

    Am pretty sure the manga said that the gin-kin brothers planned a coup, that's why they ambushed both the second raikage and tobirama. But tobirama was able to escaped together with his bodyguards. And I think tsunade claimed that both gin-kin brothers beaten tobirama to death. Well, he did quick to give the title to saru for the reason that he knew to himself that he had 50 % chance to get alive. Idk, which is kinda ridiculous because he himself had hiraishin. Well, maybe in the end his hiraishin is indeed limited and can't be use in a long distance. So yea, he sacrificed his life for saving his entire bodyguards because that's his only way to save them.

    Idk, but we've seen minato on how he utilized his hiraishin pretty well. So I think tobirama shouldn't have a problem dealing with those elite squad if he use his hiraishin the same as minato. But nah, he didn't. Maybe he fight them one on one. And I think the very reason why tobirama was being defeated is that he doesn't have any sealing jutsu to his arsenal. He can't defeat them by merely a ninjutsu because they're being overpowered by kurama's chakra.

    So yea, his death is really believable.

  16. #12
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Senju Tobirama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Do you find Tobiramas death believeable!? :)

    My friend you are so away from the truth!!I never said that I am not a fan of Tobirama,yes I am he is my fav character too,but still I can't say that he can beat everyone just cuz he is my fav!!I like Hashirama,Kakashi,Jiraya,Madara,Darui and Forth Raikage a lot too these are practicly my top fav characters but still I look on them objectivly!!So dont put me in the same league as you!!And most of all those werent his BODYGUARDS they were his Team plus Danzos teamand they were on a mission during the First Shinobi War ot just fighting on the fronlines!!And if you remember Hiruzen said he is the strongest form his peeres but Danzo stated that at that time there wasnt a greater Shinobi than Tobirama in Konoha even amongst them,so that should mean something!
    And you cant be sure that his FTG is limited it never said by him by Minato not even by Kishi its just an assumpition like a lot of things we havent been shown but just that its your opinion doesnt mean you have to force it on the others! And where you think he isn skilled with Fuinjutsu,I highly doubt it since he is one of the most inteligent and clever charackers in Naruto Verse a researcher and creator of a few very crucial to the story JUtsu including the FTG!
    Last edited by Senju Tobirama; November 16, 2014 at 02:11 AM.
    "You dare make threats in front of me!?"

  17. #13
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Do you find Tobiramas death believeable!? :)

    If I wrote Tobirama's death, it wouldn't be due to his lack of skill.

    I would have made it due to him losing his hand which had the seal for him to use his FTG technique. He would have loss the hand because of either saving Danzo or Hiruzen.

    This way, he would have died not because of his lack of skill and power but because he sacrificed more than half of his power losing the ability to do some hand seals and the FTG technique with a missing hand or arm.

    That would have been a legitimate way for him to die.

  18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  19. #14
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Brazil
    Posts
    2,270
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Do you find Tobiramas death believeable!? :)

    I feel like Ginkaku and Kinkaku are being underestimated. I think they could take Tobirama on their own, add the rest of their squad and all there is left for Tobirama to do is use himself as a decoy for his tem to survive.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

    did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

  20. #15
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    442
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Do you find Tobiramas death believeable!? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    I feel like Ginkaku and Kinkaku are being underestimated. I think they could take Tobirama on their own, add the rest of their squad and all there is left for Tobirama to do is use himself as a decoy for his tem to survive.
    The biggest issue here is that he didn't needed to sacrifice himself to save his team. He could've just teleported away with all of them, for what we saw, he even had the time to teleport one of the time, given the time they where talking. The issue for me isn't if Tobirama could handle Ginkaku and Kinkaku, but instead, that he didn't had to...

  21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts