Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (2/23/15 - 3/1/15).
! Visit the new forums for Tokyo Ghoul and The Gamer!
Forum News: Vote in the final phase of the Anime Awards 2014
Translations: Bleach 617 by BadKarma , One Piece 777 by cnet128 , Gintama 531 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate This Week's Chapter?

Voters
198. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

81 40.91%
  • Good

83 41.92%
  • Average

27 13.64%
  • Boring

6 3.03%
  • Bad

1 0.51%
New Reply
Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 567 Discussion

Fallen 神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto Naruto 567 Discussion

WSJ Christmas Break Schedule

Since there's always confusion about this, I'm going to explain the schedule. Naruto 567 was a double issue (#3 & #4). Naruto 568 is also a double issue (#5 & #6). This means that the official schedule is Naruto 567 - break - Naruto 568 - Break - Naruto 569. However since we usually get early releases between the two breaks, the likely schedule will be Naruto 567 - Naruto 568 (somewhere between wednesday-sunday) - break - break - Naruto 569. Remember, this may just happen, it's not set in stone. We may get an early chapter, we may not, so be patient about it - 3c

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Last edited by 3c; December 21, 2011 at 07:59 AM.

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 567 Spoiler Discussion

Sasuke gets color page >.> lol I wonder what outfit will he wear

Good to see Suigetsu, I guess we'll se whether he got Kubikiri from Kakashi/is fighting his brother/ what's happening.

Gai opening 6 gates >< The fight has to be really intense. He can open only one more gate without dying afterwards.. not like I expect him to not open 8 gates

And QB Wanna see transformation mode/cooperation/anything, yay~ Dere dere...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shadoguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

The Kyuubii is cute? Did Naruto try to tranform into the fox again? He must be really desperate.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke in color!? YEEEES! I hope it's actually in the chapter and not just a color spread before the chapter starts. So we can see what he's up to. Will he be wearing his blue getup or will he have a brand new one outfit?

So much for going to sleep. I'm staying on til the damn chapter is out, lmao.

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lord I hope more happens in this chapter than what is in this spoiler. It's one of those situations where the reader KNOWS certain things have to happen soon for the plot to keep from standing still, making every chapter before give off an air of 'filler'. Right now it happens to be Naruto accomplishing a full bijuu transformation and/or being able to combine Rikudou cloak with Sage mode.

Also, I love Kakashi and Gai as much as the next guy (lol), but I really feel like they don't belong in this fight. It doesn't make much sense for them to be there, on many levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Sasuke gets color page >.> lol I wonder what outfit will he wear
    I don't know why it took me so long to realize it, but this sentence just made me conclude that Sasuke is indeed a Bleach character. The focus on fashion, the bishonen design, the aimless angst, the contrived motivations- it all adds up. Maybe Uryuu belonged in Sasuke's place originally xD

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing much to discuss as for now except the Gai opening six gates. Its been long since we saw that. If it was some other opponent, I would have seen both Kakashi and Gai standing a good chance. I doubt they can take him out. They can stall him nonetheless for reasonable amount of time.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    Lord I hope more happens in this chapter than what is in this spoiler. It's one of those situations where the reader KNOWS certain things have to happen soon for the plot to keep from standing still, making every chapter before give off an air of 'filler'. Right now it happens to be Naruto accomplishing a full bijuu transformation and/or being able to combine Rikudou cloak with Sage mode.

Also, I love Kakashi and Gai as much as the next guy (lol), but I really feel like they don't belong in this fight. It doesn't make much sense for them to be there, on many levels.

I don't know why it took me so long to realize it, but this sentence just made me conclude that Sasuke is indeed a Bleach character. The focus on fashion, the bishonen design, the aimless angst, the contrived motivations- it all adds up. Maybe Uryuu belonged in Sasuke's place originally xD
    Well, I guess the new year cliffhanger will be Gai opening 6 gates. There's not much to write if the chapter is all fight. I was happy to see Kakashi & Gai staring again, but yeah, I'd love it much more if it was a different fight. I'll let them steal the spotlight for now though, Naru will shine, there will be either one more 'vs Tobi' fight or he'll just get Sasuke...
    Or will save them all by the end of the fight

LOL

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

From Google translate:

Sasuke departure for the front!
    Sasuke cut something, they sword.
    Eye eye shooting.

Sasuke cut something, they sword!? EYE EYE SHOOTING!?!?!?!

Shit just got real, son.

Also, it seems Juugo and Suigetsu are trying to figure out what to do with their lives now, and I could be wrong, but it sounds like the Hachibi or Kyuubi is talking about tailed beasts? Take this all with a grain of salt, it's hard as hell to understand this stuff, lol.
    Last edited by ninjabot; December 14, 2011 at 04:04 AM.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Sasuke in color!? YEEEES! I hope it's actually in the chapter and not just a color spread before the chapter starts. So we can see what he's up to. Will he be wearing his blue getup or will he have a brand new one outfit?

So much for going to sleep. I'm staying on til the damn chapter is out, lmao.
    And what's the difference...he will look like he always did...emo guy with fake pain on his face...but what they mean QB is cute...I just hope that Naruto won't change into his latest version of little QB...he was humiliated enough last week.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

14. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice
    And what's the difference...he will look like he always did...emo guy with fake pain on his face...
    With new clothes. And don't act like it's not a big deal. If it wasn't people wouldn't bitch about Naruto wearing the same terrible outfit throughout the series.

Though, what's "fake pain on his face"? This makes no sense. The only painful face I've ever seen him make is when he's literally in physical pain, or when he's crying about Itachi. Are you implying he faked the pain of having his chest blown open, or faked that he feels empathy for his brother?

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

With new clothes. And don't act like it's not a big deal. If it wasn't people wouldn't bitch about Naruto wearing the same terrible outfit throughout the series.

Though, what's "fake pain on his face"? This makes no sense. The only painful face I've ever seen him make is when he's literally in physical pain, or when he's crying about Itachi. Are you implying he faked the pain of having his chest blown open, or faked that he feels empathy for his brother?
    No, he's talking about faking the pain of having his entire clan butchered. Sasuke is obviously happy and giddy about it. His heart is full of warm fuzzy feelings.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@chilibun: Yeah, I knew what he was doing.

Anyway, back to the awesomeness that is this chapter! Sasuke not only shows up, but he's heading to the battlefront to start murkin' bitches! Even better, Naruto's both weakened AND in another fight, so there's no one to get in the way of him stomping people left and right! We wanted to see a Kakashi rampage, but it looks like we're getting a Sasuke one instead. Heck, he might even fight alittle, as it mentions his sword and eyes.

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@chilibun: Yeah, I knew what he was doing.

Anyway, back to the awesomeness that is this chapter! Sasuke not only shows up, but he's heading to the battlefront to start murkin' bitches! Even better, Naruto's both weakened AND in another fight, so there's no one to get in the way of him stomping people left and right! We wanted to see a Kakashi rampage, but it looks like we're getting a Sasuke one instead. Heck, he might even fight alittle, as it mentions his sword and eyes.
    Yup. One of the reasons why I like Sasuke chapters. Shit gets real and heads be rolling. Somebody is about to DIE!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay. I get it now. Tobi's controlling the bijuu through the Jinchuuriki, and they hate it because they are still sentient. And Naruto can hear the thoughts of the bijuu telepathically (I knew that knuckle-bump telepathy was bullshit, lmao). Anyway, as per extra translation, it seems the chain fan thingy has something to do with Tobi's control.

I knew it'd be something painfully easy to exploit, thus allowing Kakashi and Gai both to actually have a means to end this fight without getting another powerup from out of nowhere.

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke will appear soon...power-levels are going to tumble once again . Lets see how Kakashi and Gai would do against upgraded 5-tails.

24. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast