Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (2/16/15 - 2/22/15).
! Visit the new forums for Tokyo Ghoul and The Gamer!
Forum News: Vote in the final phase of the Anime Awards 2014
New Reply

Thread: Yoru no Yatterman

Good for Nothing 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yoru no Yatterman

[/QUOTE]

Episodes: 12
    Aired: Jan 11, 2015 to ?
    Producers: Tatsunoko Productions
    Genres: Adventure
    Related to: Time Bokan Series: Yatterman

Synopsis:

New Yatterman series to commemorate the 40th anniversary of Tatsunoko's Time Bokan series.

A girl is looking at a remote island on the ocean named The Yatter Kingdom, a country that is said to be ruled by the hero Yatterman. The girl wants to ask the Yattermans for some help to cure her sick mother and decides to venture to the kingdom.
    Last edited by naruto-niichan; January 26, 2015 at 06:57 AM.

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Hunt's Avatar
    Country
    Torumekian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Yoru no Yatterman

The episode 3 was both damn good and fun (i am hooked to this serie now) especially the end, it has also a great animation:

i was quite disturbed by the beginning when they were naked and the woman huged them, wtf is this ?! the girl hero' laugh is pretty cantagious
    Akso, where do they get their gadget ?

More episode like this one please!!
    Last edited by Hunt; January 28, 2015 at 07:39 AM.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Leopard is so f-ing cute... I really want to see that forhead flick later on. Damn you Yatterman! How can you be that mean to such a cute loli?

So basically the roles are reversed huh?
    Why would a hero be that evil anyway?

Good for Nothing 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Leopard is so f-ing cute... I really want to see that forhead flick later on. Damn you Yatterman! How can you be that mean to such a cute loli?

So basically the roles are reversed huh?
    Why would a hero be that evil anyway?
    Generations have passed since the establishment of the Yatterman Kingdom, it probably wants to deliver the message that "justice" is a highly subjective thing and that with power so called good guys don't necessarily remain good, just like evil does not necessarily remain evil. What it comes down to is the fact that descendants can't be blamed or judged by the actions of their ancestors, that they're going to form their own beliefs. I like it, it has a close touch to reality.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I've never watched the orginal series, by which this one is inspired, but I must say that I'm liking it so far.
    The characters are likeable, Leopard is freaking cute and the setting is really interesting (good guys turning evil and bad guys turning good).
    I'm definitely looking forward to watch the next episode.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Hunt's Avatar
    Country
    Torumekian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 4 seen!

The start was really funny the little pig, that little one is a bit haughty and this face is gold:
    Spoiler show

The first part was funny too, we've got to see the fake business which was something the Doronbo did every episode in the original series.
    the second part (with the Banzai/dictatorship thing) episode was a bit ...depressive and frustrating, now that i think about this show, if the main heroine Leopard would have been there hard to watch. Is this anime really targeting a young/kid's audience?
    Also, the conditions in the YatterKingdom are pretty rough, they forced people to be even afraid of their neighbors... The ending was hard to see too, Doronbo trying to not cry but couldn't but we won't forget what cool women is !

PS: That fight scene during the episode was pretty cool and we've got another giant robot (Monkey!), and I hope the Doronbo team win for one time during the show, they keep losing since the first episode...and sorry if my english is bad
    Spoiler show

Next episode please!

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Opening:

Ending:

Last edited by Hunt; February 07, 2015 at 03:40 PM.

New Reply