Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (2/23/15 - 3/1/15).
! Visit the new forums for Tokyo Ghoul and The Gamer!
Forum News: Vote in the final phase of the Anime Awards 2014
Translations: Bleach 617 by BadKarma , One Piece 777 by cnet128 , Gintama 531 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 520 Discussion

Fallen 神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto Naruto 520 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread.

Remember this thread's rules:
    • No spoilers allowed outside the spoiler thread for 48 hours (in respect to those that don't want to be spoiled)
    • No spamming allowed
    All Forum Rules are strictly enforced.
    Unrelated matters should be discussed in the following locations: Naruto Toshokan / Naruto Hangout Thread.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 520 Spoiler Discussion

Chapter seems to be interesting, nothing really to go by except of course the reinterduction of Fuu and Torune.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Henry J. Gloval's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

I expected an another encounter with some of the zombies, but Kishi slowed down a bit. Can't blame him, though. Hope we get some more info about the jutsu Kabuto needs the sacrifices for. If it is ET, it would be mighty stupid to make a big deal about it, Oro used the sacrifices too. Seems like a boring chapter, hope Naruto and Bee training saves the day.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Im more curious if naruto will do nature manipulation with the rasengan with bijuu chakra. If anyone has noticed, the whole "shippuuden" (hurricane) idea seems to "revolve" around rasengan. I would not be surprised if Naruto somehow creates a hurricane jutsu in the end that's an enlarged fuuton rasenshuriken.

Another prediction is that he creates a rasengan that performs a sealing.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if Kabuto and Anko have some sort of prior relationship, because Kabuto usually has no problem killing at all. Perhaps they know each other from childhood, having both trained under Orochimaru and all.
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deria View Post
    Chapter seems to be interesting, nothing really to go by except of course the reinterduction of Fuu and Torune.
    i agree with you! I've been waiting for a long time to see where Fu and Torune are,If they are died ecc.
    I hope they will escape or someone go there to help them

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Mat's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

First thing to say : saladesu is back !

Then, the chapter is interesting : Madara releases Fû and Torune in order to evaluate if Kabuto is willing to kill Anko* or if he's plotting something. If he's really using Kabuto why is he so prudent ? Still because of the mysterious coffin ?

A new jutsu for Kabuto as a reply to Naruto's training ?

* He did the same thing with Sasuke about Karin.
    "Men often act knowingly against their interest: For which reason, the view of the greatest possible good does not always influence them." (D. Hume, 1739-1740, A Treatise of Human Nature: Being an Attempt to Introduce the experimental Method of Reasoning into Moral Subjects.)

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Anko is alive!!!!
    For now!

I'm happy, now!

It's also nice to see Fuu and Torune again...
    But they were so cool that it would be a waste to only use them as sacrifice...
    I want to see them fight again!!

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd prefer to see where are Suigetsu and Juugo,before seeing Fu and Torune,but with Torune is a good moment to see his father,mentioned by Tobi

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Henry J. Gloval's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

As far as I know, hurricanes carry with them a lot of water, since Naruto does not have water nature, he can not do it alone. And rasengan makes more of a tornado, the spiraling, roundness and all of that. So, no can do. And about a rasengan performing sealing, how would that work? Rasengan is, in all its forms, a dense, spiraling chakra ball that does massive physical damage to opponents. I guess if you get hit with one, it could seal your ability to live. But that would be so old news.
    This rasengan bijuu ball, whatever it turns out to be, is just going to be a more destructive jutsu that looks like a rasengan. It will be differently colored and that is all to it that will differentiate it from the rest of Naruto's arsenal. Now that he has no clones in bijuu cloak mode, his fighting style will be so boring. No deception, no tactics with the shadow clones we all liked, just insane speed and smash with the Rasengan, or a bigger Rasengan. Some variety may come from the chakra cloak, but I'm not a fan of the tentacle hentai genre, so I'll pass on that one. Let us all pray to Kishi that THAT JUTSU is not ball-shaped.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

well Naruto can do the Rasengan,the Oodama rasengan,the Ultimate rasengan and the Rasenrengan,oh and he's able to do even the rasenshuriken,so he conquer the training in a flash.
    I think Tobi orders Kabuto to kill Anko because he wants to see his reaction.

(do you know where i can find the databooks 1,2 and 3 of Naruto in English?thank's you can send me a message)

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ashher's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

I told that anko was NOT dead! But then i told that anko is gonna be sent back by kabuto to the kages bearing his secret proposals...sigh. Seems like 3 sacrifices are needed for 'one jutsu'. could this one jutsu actually mean one ET summon...perhaps its another limitation, to enhance your hold on summon/summon more powerful shinobi, one offer to sacrifice more lives.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

So Fuu and Torune were still alive xD Must suck to be all those days sucked by an eye to some different dimension/space, without food, water, probably tortured. Poor fellas.

Now, Anko isn't dead, yet. Lets hope it remains like this. Poor girl is hawt

New Jutsu that only needs a living sacrifice? Wtf? Edo Tensei Version 3? Who will he summon? Or what will he summon? Oh boy, really wanna know about this new Jutsu.

And Naruto keeps his training Good boy!

Kankuro's mission was a success? What about Deidara?

And Haku and Zabuza appear. I wonder who might they face. Someone from the mist? Someone from Konoha, like Kakashi or Sakura?

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Henry J. Gloval View Post
    As far as I know, hurricanes carry with them a lot of water, since Naruto does not have water nature, he can not do it alone. And rasengan makes more of a tornado, the spiraling, roundness and all of that. So, no can do. And about a rasengan performing sealing, how would that work? Rasengan is, in all its forms, a dense, spiraling chakra ball that does massive physical damage to opponents. I guess if you get hit with one, it could seal your ability to live. But that would be so old news.
    This rasengan bijuu ball, whatever it turns out to be, is just going to be a more destructive jutsu that looks like a rasengan. It will be differently colored and that is all to it that will differentiate it from the rest of Naruto's arsenal. Now that he has no clones in bijuu cloak mode, his fighting style will be so boring. No deception, no tactics with the shadow clones we all liked, just insane speed and smash with the Rasengan, or a bigger Rasengan. Some variety may come from the chakra cloak, but I'm not a fan of the tentacle hentai genre, so I'll pass on that one. Let us all pray to Kishi that THAT JUTSU is not ball-shaped.

only logged in, to mention that a hurricane actually is a spiraling force of nature. It does have a lot of water of course, but it is also noted for extreme wind, which plays a factor into what level the hurricane is categorized.

'Hurricane' goes with Naruto pretty well, kind of a play on words too but IMO when he forms the rasengan, it looks a bit like a birds-eye view of a hurricane & most drawings/anime of him seem to copy that motion. or when it fails. lol Goes well with the emphasis on spirals, etc (the 'whirlpool' country as well for example). From what I remember Naruto doesn't have water manipulation yet either but who knows what other mystery the writers will add. Maybe metaphorically, the 'violent storm' part's also played into part II of the series. But since you mention Tornado, it is a little interesting that I don't think that's been utilized a lot in the series. Maybe it will be?

the chapter... yeah, didn't think Anko would bite it that quickly. Though Kabuto's had no problem taking out 'unknown' ninja. He seems to be working for his own interest, which Madara knows. But it could be that he's an agent for someone (or something) else. The alliance with 'Madara' always seemed temporary since from the beginning it always seemed as though he'd double-cross Madara at the very best opportunity. Fuu/Torune were already punked by 'Madara' despite being so-called elite 'Root' members, so don't expect much of them here. But - seems like Kabuto should know if his jutsu's defeated if he's controlling it/'focusing' on it as he says. Kabuto... the politician.
    Last edited by jalix; December 08, 2010 at 09:04 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not seeing anything kabuto has done so far as 'random'...he desires Anko for a specific reason for this jutsu. A sacrifice, I'm sure he can have taken any of the nins he left dead on his way to the hideout also he has put Yamoto into hashirama hive, Madara is thinking he is using Kabuto to win this war, Kabuto has come here prepared...LOL this is the going to be the best game of chess ever. I'm gonna enjoy this game of cat and mouse, I wouldn't actually mind a battle of whits and intellect for a change.

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast