Welcome to MangaHelpers Voice Recording Thread!
This a thread where you can discuss with other fellow MangaHelpers members with your voice.
In this thread you can-
Simply put, lets hear your thoughts and hear what you sound like !!!!
- Start a voice conversation about something you want to talk about.
- Feel like saying Hi or Hello to the rest of the world?
- Had a good day? Bored? Something interesting happened to you?
- Maybe you just want to give a shout out.
- Keep the posts fun and simple.
- Don't disrespect the other members.
- Please keep the Mangahelpers rule's and guide line when posting.
- This thread will only accept voice posts for both message's and replies.
- So, if you want to reply to someone, do it with your voice!
How do I record my voice?
There are many ways to record your voice on the PC.
- If you are on a computer, you will need a microphone to record your voice. (abbreviation: mic or mike )
- If you are on a laptop, it (mic) should already come with one built in. (on most laptops)
- You can also use your phone/camera to record your voice, then send it to your pc/upload.
- You can also use head/ear-phones as a mike by plugging it to the mic slot on your computer-
and record your audio, although the quality will vary from bad to low (generally).
Once you meet that requirement (mic).
- You can use an online service such as http://vocaroo.com/ to record your voice and post.
It also provides you an auto-generated link to post your message for others to hear. (Easiest way)
- No other service or work needed when using vocaroo.
Edit: News / Update.
Originally Posted by Imperium/ VocarooAlternative hosting sites.
- You'll have to register to the site(s), then you can upload your voice recording to it.
- http://www.muziboo.com (similar to vocaroo, just need to register)
- http://mediafire.com (need to upload your audio - more work)
- http://www.zshare.net/ (need to upload your audio - more work)
- http://yourlisten.com (requires mp3 format - needed to upload your audio - more work)
- If you're a windows user you can use the windows sound recorder to record your message. Read this.
- Then upload it to a hosting server like one of those mentioned above.
If anyone knows alternatives sites that are similar and free, let me know via a vost -
(voice post) or through the Voice Recording - Discussion Thread. ( Text messages only there )
So, if you don't want to make a voice post, you can make a normal text post there. ^^
The idea for the thread was presented by Evil3ye.
I'll kick off the first post with a voice recording of my own. Using the site from the link above.
Here is my voice, now post yours and say hello. http://vocaroo.com/?media=vBG1OOMX5qejOMvKr
Last edited by Charlie; November 09, 2010 at 07:59 PM.
sounded like you had some trouble saying later, aside from that i thought that you had a beautiful voice, keep up the good work .
http://vocaroo.com/ service for example.
the above in audio >_> Figured, since its supposed to be an audio thread, i should make it an audio post, instead of text. ^^
Last edited by Charlie; August 03, 2010 at 10:50 PM.
meh, I'll play along.
Charlie-San! Cool voice.
haha Aki! "aaah good times"
E3! Post nao!
bugg lets hear you ?
sound 12 not 22 for some reason using the mic ...man im useless with this sort of stuff
Last edited by Hystzen; August 04, 2010 at 09:36 AM.
Oooh Nice thread idea!!!
Austin sounds like you've got a cold or blocked nose mate? are you okay?
@hyst: "it absolutely soocks!" lmao. where in UK are you from??
Gotta find my mic, will post soon
The last word was nightmare but it cut me off. :/
Kicking off the tread with some new posts. ~_~
Good god, you clearly love the sound of your own voice lol . Anyways, good to hear from ya every once in a while