Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/18/15 - 5/24/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
*Ninja guiden (X-Box)- This game was very hard, and i LOVED it.
Couldnt ask for a better ninja gam
*metal gear sold 4(PS3) also addicting, especially online
*Mother 2: Gyiyg Strikes Back(Super NES) The scariest game i played as a
child..i'm still traumatized.
*ICO(PS2) Sequal to shadow of the collosus This game was so beautiful and is still the most beautiful game i ever played. it also feels as if you are there at times lol. Also the first ps2 game i played.
* Sword of the New World: Granado Espada(CPU-Online game)As soon as i started playing this game, i got into a new faction and became addicted : 3 its a lot like final fantasy, but with pirates and french style : D
Last edited by thatcakeakuma; November 24, 2009 at 02:20 AM.
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64)- The only thing wrong with this game was that it was too short for my liking.
ISS (SNES)/ISS 98 (N64)/ PES 3 (PS2) - The purest football games I've ever played. A bit dated now after playing on current gen consoles but great during their time.
Mario Kart DS (DS) - My best online gaming experience ever.
Advance Wars DS (DS) - Oh the hours I wasted playing this. If I had a second chance I would do the same again.
Burnout (GC/PS2) - Too much fiddling with a great concept with later versions of this.
#1: Suikoden V (PS2)
#2: Mario Kart: Double Dash (Nintendo)
#3: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Wii)
#4: Final Fantasy X (PS2)
#5: Capcom vs. SNK 2: Mark of the Millennium (PS2)
2 crysis warhead
3 Dark Sector
5 gears of war
>>>>>>>> waiting for crysis 2
These are mine favourite....
1.Perfect world international
2.Call of duty
4. Final fantasy
chrono tigger, final fantasy series (currently playing FF VIII), silent hill series (last played SH4), monkey island and super mario world (this one got me into the game world XD)
Only five games ? That's going to be hard... I'll try to choose different types :
- the Baldur's Gate series (PC)
- Guardan Heroes (Saturn)
- FarCry (PC)
- Master of Magic (PC, very old, still a masterpiece)
- Dungeon Keeper (I like the 1st one better, but the sequel wans't that bad either, just too "clean" for its own good)(PC)
Honorable mentions to Vampire:Bloodlines, Panzer Dragoon Saga, most Tales games, all of LucasArts point'n click adventure games... damnit there's just too many good games out there
Well seeing as I only play handhelds...
1) Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
2) Pokémon Platinum
3) Pokémon FireRed
4) Megaman Battle Network 3: White Version
5) Pokémon HeartGold
If you like Pokemon, feel free to visit the brand new Pokemon Thread! located in this very section.
1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
2. Final Fantasy XII
3. Heavy Rain
5. Devil May Cry 3
1.Super Smash Bros. Melee (played that game for like 5 years straight and even did some tournaments, it deserves my number one, lol)
2. Pokemon Red (the classic that I played for HOURS and I was undefeated in link cable battles!!! )
3. Donkey Kong Country (played this game with my dad when I was really little, has a lot of great memories surrounding it )
4. Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
5. Super Mario 64
In no special order
The Gothic series
Mass Effect series
Age of Empires: Asian Dynasties
Sins of a Solar Empire
Obviously, everything on PC...
Oh here goes.
1. Baldur's Gate series - no comment needed, the best gaming experience I ever had.
2. Final Fantasy (X but I loved VII and VIII and well almost all of em) - I played it with a couple of friends. Yes throughout the whole game. We cried in silence in the end. I'm not ashamed.
3. Devil may cry 3 - Pwnage, the best fighting experience you can get out of a game as a whole. With the music and the movies and coolness. Every other game like this misses a little something.
4. Silent Hill series - Best horror I've ever played. It's creepy it's shocking, it has the most messed up plot if you followed it through all the games. A legend. Didn't play the last one, it seemed to be crap though, thanks a lot America.
5. Metal Gear series - there are several games I could put here, but Snake is just so epic, and the game is just great at portraying its atmosphere and story, with lots of cool characters and a sense of intimacy with Snake you get while you crawl around enemies, struggle for your life and try and save the world at the same time, completely alone like that.
Last edited by Xsoteria; July 19, 2010 at 03:37 PM.
It's too difficult to rank them. There is too much good memories in a kid's life. Just in time order. Anyway, Dave Mirra BMX would be #1 ! It's the best ! Awesome game.
- Pokemon Blue (Game Boy)
- Dave Mirra BMX (Dreamcast)
- Golden Sun 2 (Game Boy Advance)
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 (PS2)
- Mario Kart Double Dash (Game Cube)
Last edited by Lord Rayleigh; July 22, 2010 at 07:37 PM.
1. Final Fantasy 8- it perfect story,characters, ending which i nearly cried when saw squall
2. Devil May Cry-1,3,4- Dante is best character in a game cool n badass.
3. Red Dead Revolver- amazing plot and immersive
4. Okami (ps2)- loved this game art style controls..brill but overlooked
5. Rome Total War- tatics n never felt so good after beating an army of 3114 with just 800 men
i was also torn between my love for metal gear solid ,dynasty warriors, Ninja Gaiden, shadow of collous, Killer 7 and Mass Effect but these far are the pinnacle to me
Last edited by Hystzen; July 23, 2010 at 06:50 PM.