Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (2/23/15 - 3/1/15).
! Visit the new forums for Tokyo Ghoul and The Gamer!
Forum News: Vote in the final phase of the Anime Awards 2014
Yama - Sheer destruction and awe any time he releases.
Ichigo (on a good day) - Complete badass that runs shit.
Kenpachi - he's a crazy mofo.
Hisagi - complicated and unpredictable movements of his shikai
Zaraki - because he's always enjoying himself
Hisgai- has a fetish for stabbing people in the head (twice he done it in FKT)
Byakuya- damn cool n calm
Aizen- damn cocky n his fight against the goeti 13 n vizards showed he not just a KS wimp he pwned most with pure strength
Urahara - love his playfull and easy going attitude in battle, and the most beautiful part of it, is that he does it with a reason backing it 8)
Byakuya - Because he fights with grace and honor, and i enjoy an elegant fight.
Komamura - Is it me or does he play the game hit the rabbit with his bankai '' like i will hit you ooh damn i missed o there he is lets hit it again with a straight foward hit '' . And i like the raw power of his style
Zenpachi and all the remaining squad 11 ... not thats a real squad . They r just freaking CRAZY!! and thats what makes them so freaking great
1: Urahara - Toying with his opponents while somehow maintaining his absolute badassness.
2: Byakuya - Methodical, calm and collected. Very efficient and fully justifies his arrogant remarks.
3: Starrk - The way he doesn't seem to care yet he still analyses his opponens in detail, being very perceptive. And then his radical skills. Cool.
Kenpachi because his sheer will and insane sense of never saying no really makes his fights one of a kind.
Hisagi because he is one of the VC who can get very technical in his fights as well as shows some true determination. Plus even though his zanpaktou doesn't reflect his own personality, he isn't afraid to get dirty with it (Tousen and Findor fights were amazing in that sense).
Mayuri because he always breaks out some sort of weird contraption or poison that will ensure his victory. He is always prepared and on top of that he's creepy nature and relentless style in that he cares for no one really reflects in his fights and his presence overall.
These are not necessarily all my favorite characters but I always find their fights to be unique because of their personalities and skills .
It's difficult to name three fighters, because there are many of really entertaining fighters at least for me.
1. Kurosaki Isshin. He just likes to play around and toy with his opponents. He is powerful, skillful and experienced, but at the same time he can make jokes and be serious. That's why he is so great for me. It was really funny to see him fighting for the first time with Grand Fisher and talking about his children. Then he showed even more in a fight against aizen.
2. Zaraki Kenpachi. He is just crazy dude that likes to gight. His fight with Ichigo in SS arc is clearly the essense of his fighting style. The greatest in his gights is when he releases his full potential of reiatsu and it forms a yellow skull. It's really crazy.
3. Mugurama Kensei. He is damn cool and stylish. He is tryly example of a cool warrior. He was impressing even when he was shinigami with his fighting style and personality, but when he became vizard he got even more badass.
The most entertaining Fighters:
1. Mayuri Kurotsuchi - things never go quietly with this fella, he alwasy has smth new, original and cool to offer
2. Shinji Hirako - left, right, front, back, up, down... where is he??? where the damn is heeee?!?!?!
3. Shunsui Kyoraku - his sneak attacks are awesome!!!
most unintertaining fights:
1. Sosuke Aizen - whenever this dude appears you already know who's gonna win, his opponents drop like flies unless they are Ichigo
2. Ichigo Kurosaki - kubo could've given Ichigo couple of more techs honestly, oh and he could have added the word "strategy" into Ichigo's dictionary as well
3. Byakuya Kuchiki - all his speeches during his battles can be translated to "I am better than u losers because I am me" which is extremely annoying. His dictionary also needs the word "strategy" btw.
also my people who "different" fighters
1. Gin- is he been serious or just toying with you...how can you tell
2. uryu- brains first...he watches you like a stalker then exploits your weakness
3. Mayuri- what crazy toy he got this time..how many organs he replaced.
Kenpachi- He takes everything his opponents throw at him like a joke. Kenpachi has to be one of the most comical fighters in the entire series. Not only does he show ruthless determination in battle, but he basically does so without overexerting himself. His reaction to Ichigo put all of his reiatsu into an attack? "Not even close enough to land a scratch." His reaction to Tousen and his Bankai? "I'm tired of your tricks. How about you actually fight me for real?" His reaction to Komamura's appearance. "I hope your beastly appearance means that you are as savage as a wild animal." His reaction to Nnoitra and his regeneration abilities? "Nnoitra, I'll leave you with one arm so you can at least try to fight back." Finally his reaction to Yammi (the "Strongest Espada" who treated everyone like trash), "You're as boring as fuck." Everything about his demeanor is entertaining.
Starrk- He's the typical lone wolf, preferring to let things handle themselves rather than to involve himself in a fight. Starrk is the Primera (No. 1) Espada, yet shows so many personality traits that suggests that he is weak. Although he has an amazing sense of percision, Starrk would retreat in the middle of a battle if things do not turn out the way he wanted.
Kurotsuchi- One of the most ruthless... and entertaining fighters in the series. Mayuri treats his opponents like test subjects, telling them in the middle of a fight to not try to strain themselves (for he wishes to dissect them "niece and clean"). He beats his daughter Nemu for failing to grab on to Uryu long enough for a counterattack (despite having made her). Kurotsuchi rubs it in Uryu's face that he was the one who examined his late grandfather's corpse. When the "undefeated" Szayel Aporro manages to revive himself ("Gabriel"), Mayuri is piqued with curiosity. He wasn't worried that his opponent was able to ressurect himself, but rather testing the limits of his abilities. ("So, is this it? You, who claims to be the perfect being, is this all you can do?") He also gives Szayel such a brutal death, injecting him with an undiluted drug that allows the latter's perception of time to increase to the point that mere seconds take place over years.
These are the fighters in the series I have found to be the "most entertaining."
Last edited by DARK; October 13, 2010 at 06:38 PM.
Byakuya- too much to explain why but feats says it all. People seem to underestimate his bankai and shikai aswell as far as destructive ability goes. I believe he holds back in his battles. (Not speaking from a bias standpoint.)
Shinji- I hope to see more from this guy in the future he seems to be the only Vizard that has it going.
Shunsui- who doesn't like his shikai and abilities. Said to be a kido master aswell. That's a + for me.
Honorable mention: Hisagi. He is the strongest VC IMO and I hope he learns bankai soon to take that captain spot.
Byakuya: He's always calm, cocky, and just plain awesome
Urahara tied with Mayuri: Who the hell knows what these two will bust out in a fight...
Hisagi: We haven't seen a whole lot from him, but the Findor fight was just fantastic