Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (6/8/15 - 6/21/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Translations: One Piece 790 by cnet128 , Bleach 631 by cnet128 , Gintama 547 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nisekoi:

Global Moderator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Nisekoi:

Nisekoi:

Episodes: Unknown
    Airing Date: Apr 10, 2015
    Producers: Shaft, Aniplex of America
    Genres: Comedy, Romance, Shounen, Harem

Synopsis

Second season of the Nisekoi series.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nisekoi:

Jump+ is making a promotion to commemorate the anime broadcast posting all chapters that will be animated in the episode free of charge to read. For those who don't know Japanese, it is useful to see what chapters will be animated beforehand, at least.
    This week's episode will animate chapters 51 and 57. For those who don't remember the chapters, go make a review! For those who doesn't read the manga, go read right away.

They skipped a lot of chapters, right? No.
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by Leoat12; April 10, 2015 at 07:17 AM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Luxembourg
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah, I read around 20 Nisekoi chapters (chapters between 50-70). Sadly, no passion towards continuing that read, but I can keep up with the anime. First season was likable, despite Shaft.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

After the debut of the anime, Nisekoi official site revealed the plans for BD/DVD releases and now we know that the 2nd season will have 12 episodes. There are 6 BD/DVDs with 2 episodes each scheduled.

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Hunt's Avatar
    Country
    Torumekian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

OP:

Spoiler show

ED:

Spoiler show
    http://i.imgur.com/04IBMxU.png

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I had forgotten this refreshing feeling when I am watching Nisekoi, it made my day, really. Perfect episode, in both parts. Chitoge was so cute, I was missing her animated. The first episode couldn't be better with those two chapters adapted. Well, the animation has the same high quality than the first season, so I don't have much to talk about it. The opening always one more splendid work from LiSA, I became her fan after so many great openings she did for my favorite animes. The ending was not behind, excelent as well. Anyway, I laughed a lot and my heart throbbed in my parts, it is a thing that only Nisekoi can do! ^_^

I wonder how they are going to end this season though, with only 12 episodes and I have to take look at the next chapter from the 51st to make a prediction. They seem to be focusing a lot in Haru, so I think the ending will be focused on her? I shall make a research through the chapters...
    Last edited by Leoat12; April 11, 2015 at 12:37 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kat's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yay! So the new season is finally here

This episode was just the beginning but I really liked it cuz it reminded us that there are actually 3 girls with a key (still think Chitoge is the one <3 ). Also it was nice how both Raku and Chitoge didn't want to open it hee afraid ehh ? I kinda missed Raku's PoV in this episode cuuz now it's clear Chitoge is all into him. He actually admitted she was cuute so ... but that look he had when he saw Onodera was annoying!

Anyway good start IMO!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

In the end Ichijou didn't notice the most obvious change in Chitoge's appearance. LOL
    Anyway, I'm glad that Nisekoi is back! I really missed its funny and cute moments.
    Chitoge was especially cute in this one and I felt sorry for her when her efforts to be noticed by him ended in failure (from her point of view). XD
    Looking forward to watching the next episode, hoping to see more from all the other heroines.

Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever...
    Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time... That is up to you.

Global Moderator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

What is that opening? Is Nisekoi going to turn into an action series? A fourth girl, obviously Onodera's sister/cousin who will likely be in the harem.

Things will change now that Chitoge is aware of her feelings, I am really amazed by Marika's overconfidence.

Funny episode but I miss Raku's monologues.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member xnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I heard it was coming back soon but it hasnt showed up on recent uploads on my anime website -_-

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 2 Preview
    I was right about my theory above after all.

Spoiler show

---------- Post added April 17, 2015 at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was April 15, 2015 at 08:37 AM ----------

Guess who is going to appear in the 3rd episode.

Spoiler show

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

After 2 episodes, the second season feel much more rushed than the first one. This season look like a side-project ordered by Aniplex rather that a something that Shaft really wanted to animate.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

The episode was great again, Paula voice couldn't be better and the animation of everything was very good. It is incredible how SHAFT can bring the best of the series every episode. The next episodes will animate one of the best arc of the series and I'm looking forward to watching them.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BobLeNolife View Post
    After 2 episodes, the second season feel much more rushed than the first one. This season look like a side-project ordered by Aniplex rather that a something that Shaft really wanted to animate.
    Rushed? They aniamted just 4 chapters so far. o.õ
    Chapters 51, 57, 54 and 55. Next episode will probably animate chapters 59 and 60. They skipped some chapters and others were made into OVAs.
    The difference between the first and second season is that the first season had a more constant material that led to a good ending, the Romeo & Juliet Arc. The second season, besides having less episodes, is animating a part of the story that have many slice of life chapters that doesn't have a direct relation with the romance. If they had more episodes, they could animate them, but it is not the case, so they have to make something more concise. However, it is not losing any very important part of the story so far.

Below I provide the chapters that will probably be animated
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by Leoat12; April 17, 2015 at 08:55 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Less budget, less shaft-y artstyle. It's look like one of those Shaft side-project (Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru, Sasami-san@Ganbaranai...) right now and not to one of their main project (Hidamari Sketch, Sayonara Zetsubō Sensei or Nisekoi S1...).

Hell, even Kofuku Gurafiti by the same director had more love in it...

Good for Nothing 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

They can't just order them... the first season sold well enough, so they decided to make another one. Honestly I'm not really sure why Shaft picked up Nisekoi, it's so not in the style of what they usually choose to animate, but they made a pretty good first season. Don't see why they would feel "forced" now, they obviously like the series to some extent and that's not vanishing from one season to the next XD

Less budget, less shaft-y artstyle. It's look like one of those Shaft side-project (Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru, Sasami-san@Ganbaranai...) right now and not to one of their main project (Hidamari Sketch, Sayonara Zetsubō Sensei or Nisekoi S1...).

Hell, even Kofuku Gurafiti by the same director had more love in it...
    Where exactly are you seeing this I wonder? Especially episode 2 looked very shafty and animation seems to be on the same level as the first season. The whole scene with Tsugumi snapping when thinking of Paula x Raku and her entrance to Paula's hideout until the point of the indirect kiss was so very much like Shaft that it's blatantly obvious who's animating this series. You can discuss the quality of the content from the manga, but certainly Shaft is treating it the same way as Season 1 IMO. Only difference is, like Leo pointed out, that they're choosing chapters now that lead to character development, move the story, or are introducing new characters. That's why they will prolly skip a few chapters here and there, but I don't mind at all.

That being said, Shaft really did a great job with this episode. Enjoyed it quite a lot despite not being much of a Paula fan, but Shaft's very own style made this better than the manga chapters, at least in my opinion.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast