Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (2/16/15 - 2/22/15).
! Visit the new forums for Tokyo Ghoul and The Gamer!
Forum News: Vote in the final phase of the Anime Awards 2014
Aww man, the raw is out and still not subbed. As much as i appreciate it being free, its a bit of a pain waiting over 12 hours for the subbed. I guess if its any good i can rewatch it subbed.
lol I didn't need subtitles to see this was a crap movie.
He can use more than 3 clones in Sage Mode. It's a problem only if at least one of his clone is gathering nature energy.
For the rest, just wait for the subtitles.
It's released subbed for anybody who hasn't already seen:
I thought it was alright, the whole thing with Naruto having a whole in him without it being treated kind of annoyed me though, especially with two great medic ninja there I though they would of been right on that. Anyways, it was good! I think I preferred it to the lost tower anyway and the OVA cracked me up too.
I like this movie it had it's problem like choji being the seem height as the eight tails or the fact that they mention rikkoudo two three times yet no one pointed out that ryuuzetsu had renningan. I thought the art and animation was pretty good gamma's fight with big jaw had a touch of awesome it cracked me up when he used a frontal charge attack for running away. As much as naruto get's dumb down on the show and previous movies i think they did him a solid in this one. The whole in his abdomen wasn't a big deal i just see it as they healed him and since no one wipe the blood of his stomach we the audience just have to fill in the blank. Also even though the movie finish with a type of rasengan at least it wasn't a combine rasengan attack
I FEEL HOW I SMELL AND THAT'S GOOD
I was rewatching and...didn't anyone else find it wierd that naruto gets completely searched, is found to have nothing.
then when he tries to escape he has shuriken with threads tied to it :P xD
I loved when they said that Kusagakure existed at the Rikudou Senin era, while the whole Shinobi villages was born thanks to Madara and Hashirama creating Konoha... Such nonsense.
Let's get the positive comments out of the way. Overall, the whole movie up until the end was pretty good. It's the one I've enjoyed the most of the Shippuden movies so far. Much of it due to Naruto's badass display and cunning in this movie.
Now for the less positive criticism. I'm getting quite annoyed that every time I watch a Naruto movie, the plot is so cheap in the end. Can't they make a cool movie without bringing in senseless monsters and objects? Plus this time they pulled incredibly awful storytelling in the final 10 minutes to add to the list. Let the rant commence.
tl;dr: Great movie until the last 20-25 minutes, when a series of illogical scenes ruined the overall feeling. I understand why Kishi decided to jump on the movie train and write the story for the next one. After having seen the epic fail moments in this one, he must have facepalmed hard and thought "what the hell is going on here!"
- I didn't like the box. It felt overly hax and cheap.
- The Satori monster. What the hell was that? It was super ugly, and was basically a Bijuu with Sharingan (could read "fear"/movements).
- The prison binding seal. Okay, this one was acceptable, but super hax.
- he Ryuuzetsu girl. She was awesome, but what the hell was up with her eyes? They had the Rinnegan color and pattern, only the pattern didn't span over the whole eye. Why didn't they at least TRY to explain that? I was super curious about the deal about her eyes throughout the whole movie, and they just skipped it? At least TRY to give a decent explanation. Don't leave people hanging, seriously. What I basically figured when I heard her bloodline mentioned the first time, and later saw it in action, is that her clan has psuedo-Outer Path abilities. With other words she could revive ONE person, and her technique was obviously connected to the Rinnegan, having Tensei in its name was no coincidence when you take her obvious Rinnegan'ish eyes into account.
- This is by far the worst one. We had the best freaking medic in the world plus another top brass medic LOOKING at the fight, and no one rushed to heal Naruto (and Ryuuzetsu) when they got pierced Minato style!? The guy would have DIED had it not been for Ryuuzetsu's bloodline. That was stupid storytelling of the highest level. Seriously, it ruined the whole climax. The same scenes only with a desperate Tsunade and/or Sakura trying to keep Naruto and Ryuuzetsu alive would have possibly been EPIC. If you're going to write a stupid story like that, at least put them away from the fight. It made absolutely no sense when they SAW Naruto and Ryuuzetsu get pierced, did nothing, and later went to catch criminals instead of healing them. Serious epic facepalm moment. Almost worse: Naruto is a freaking Jinchuuriki with super regenerative powers, yet that didn't help him whatsoever.
Last edited by 3c; April 29, 2012 at 10:10 AM.
^I really think that the pattern eye is just here for the design. No one noticed that in the anime, among all of them Naruto, the guy who fought Pain, didn't notice at all.
Mui was like an older version of Shodaime Hokage. Muku, his son, is basically Sasuke with long hair and pale skin, no one noticed that ? Even one of the masked vilain was somehow a clone of Sarutobi Hiruzen.
And yes I was annoyed to see that the Sage display would be...against a fucking monster, once again, even if I appreciated a few moves from Naruto. Tsunade, even if I like her in Jounin's suit (but what about her breasts ) did...nothing...at all during the whole fight. And wtf Ryuuzetsu girl going to protect Naruto ? This move was so...useless, since the monster couldn't feel her.
And the masked guys who are laughing just to say "ohohoh I'm so evil".
Last edited by Gats; April 29, 2012 at 10:33 AM.
Okish movie. Though I'm kinda pissed cause of inconsistencies. The movie makers all of a sudden forgotten the techs Narutouniverse could pull off or they chose to ignore them.
OK, after giving it a good thought, Naruto blood prison movie shouldn't have existed. I say this because anyone could have transformed into Naruto and infiltrate kumogakure (A similar occurrence with Orochimaru invading Konoha). The fact that Naruto never used any of his moves vs Raikage just supports my statement. The movie creators never planned it out intelligently thus they ruined it for me.
Of course this movie has some pros, but!! The cons far outshines the pros so I won't even bother mentioning them
The only AWESOME naruto movie made thus far is Inheritors of the Will of Fire and I almost sure Road To Ninja Movie 6 will live up to high standards too cause Kishi himself is in charge