Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (2/23/15 - 3/1/15).
! Visit the new forums for Tokyo Ghoul and The Gamer!
Forum News: Vote in the final phase of the Anime Awards 2014
Translations: Bleach 617 by BadKarma , One Piece 777 by cnet128 , Gintama 531 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Naruto New Era!! Where are the Uzimaki clan??

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto New Era!! Where are the Uzimaki clan??

I know this is supposed to be a miniseries and everything, but I think it'd be cool to turn it into a full blown series. I'd love to know more about Naruto seeking out the Uzimakis that have scattered throughout the world due to their village being destroyed. I know if I were Naruto, I'd want to know about my relatives. It'd be a pretty good arc to build it around as well. What do you guys think?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto New Era!! Where are the Uzimaki clan??

Quote Originally Posted by TheKW View Post
    I know this is supposed to be a miniseries and everything, but I think it'd be cool to turn it into a full blown series. I'd love to know more about Naruto seeking out the Uzimakis that have scattered throughout the world due to their village being destroyed. I know if I were Naruto, I'd want to know about my relatives. It'd be a pretty good arc to build it around as well. What do you guys think?
    hmm... well I find it really weird that next to none among the Uzumaki's came to Konoha after the destruction of their village.
    We know Pain (+ his parents) and Karin, but were there really any other survivers? Why didn't they migrate to Konoha of all places, which is friendly towards them?
    I mean, as far as we understand, the Senju and Uzumaki are on anything but bad terms, they have a good relationship.
    So why? Could it be dangerous to try cross borders for non-ninjas? Were there only a handful or more survivers?

It seems that there might be extremely few survivers left, and among those none decided to go to Konoha, or perhaps the relation wasn't as sunshine good`between Senju and Uzumaki as we think it was, or maybe it was just dangerous to try cross the border.

I think it's symbolic IF there are so few Senju, Uzukimaki and Ochiha left though.
    It could mean a new beginning, a new clan, new family, new hope.

As we saw in the last chapter, presumeably Sasuke's daughter has a thing for Naruto's son, heck there is a chance that Naruto and Sasuke truly can unite their family and bloodlines again through their kids.

So perhaps they're almost all dead, and we as readers are meant to think forward instead, think in new ideas, be creative about the future.

What would happen if Naruto and Sauske had a united Senju/Uzumaki and Uchiha bloodline? Heck there is even Hyuga blood in Narutos son.

Not sure if we're going slightly off-topic with this, I got the feeling with the topic title that what is to be expected in the new Naruto era when it comes to family though? and not specificially only the Uzumaki line in the Sage family, but also the other two Uchida and Senju, and not only the past, but the future as well. That's how I understood it.

Anyway, I think it's interesting, Naruto and Sasukes grandchildren may not inherit the horns, third eye, and all those alien traits, but we're talking about a family line here, where all three eye powers are reunited into a single core family.

If that isn't something big in a new era, I dont know what is XD
    Last edited by Quantized; November 07, 2014 at 01:28 PM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't get the impression that naruto cares about finding other uzumakis. Is that a thing? It has never been mentioned or implied so far.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

A better question would be : Where are the Senju clan?!

I mean... the Uchiha clan was huge, and so was the Hyugga clan.
    We know what happened to the Uzumaki clan, but aside from Tsunade, we never met any of the Senju.

Given that they were the primary clan and rivals to the Uchiha, they should have had a clan just as big as them.
    Kishi never explained why they were not in this manga.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lazy writing.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I don't get the impression that naruto cares about finding other uzumakis. Is that a thing? It has never been mentioned or implied so far.
    My impression was more that it was a fan wish, and also that it's not exactly uncommon to want to learn about your past.
    Though maybe a bit dull to show too many panels in the manga unless it was relevant to the story development, I'll admit.

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    A better question would be : Where are the Senju clan?!

I mean... the Uchiha clan was huge, and so was the Hyugga clan.
    We know what happened to the Uzumaki clan, but aside from Tsunade, we never met any of the Senju.

Given that they were the primary clan and rivals to the Uchiha, they should have had a clan just as big as them.
    Kishi never explained why they were not in this manga.
    Good point, this is a massive plot hole... never explained, damn you Kishi
    He better not leave this out in part 3!!

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Thinking about it, I never really got the reasoning from the storys development point of view, why was the Senju and Uzumaki split up in two clans in the first place?
    What did it really bring of value to the story to seperate them? We never reallly got development on this part.

It does really seem like Kishi had other plans with the manga, but changed direction, othervice why waste much energy on seperating this clan into two, when it clearly hasn't lived up to its story profit?

Would be no harm in keeping Senju and Uzumaki one and the same, none whatsoever that I can see atm.
    So what was the whole point in the first place?

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

I would like to see if Naruto's children have eyes like Hinata am mean byakugan.

Stamina+Eyes= perfection.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member xallisto's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Quantized View Post
    Thinking about it, I never really got the reasoning from the storys development point of view, why was the Senju and Uzumaki split up in two clans in the first place?
    What did it really bring of value to the story to seperate them? We never reallly got development on this part.
    I think the point was to concoct a way that tied Naruto to the lineage of the great sage. just more evidence that Kishomoto was winging it by that point.

Personally though i would like to see the adventures of this new generation, imo Naruto was at its best in part 1 when they were all young and there were countless powerful bad guys and situation out there, that would have made for some great story's. But sadly Naruto became all but untouchable very very quickly and the story lost something vital imo.
    Last edited by xallisto; November 10, 2014 at 07:39 PM.
    And Progress is a debt we all must pay
    its convenience we all cherish its pollution we disdain.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply