Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (3/23/15 - 3/29/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Check out the results for the Anime Awards 2014
New Reply
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Magi 260 Discussion/261 Predictions

Global Moderator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Magi Magi 260 Discussion/261 Predictions

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 260 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Quote:
    -He thinks of his sister and Mor, and how he lost everyone. “Kaa-sama (mother)”, he calls out as he remembers his mother, back when she was a good person.
    My god
    I began to feel sympathy for him(and feel so sorry for him )

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Eleore's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

For the time being please consider those as nothing more than an unconfirmed rumor; the spoilers were not only weird, but quite incomprehensible for me, so the translation cannot be considered accurate by any means.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eleore View Post
    For the time being please consider those as nothing more than an unconfirmed rumor; the spoilers were not only weird, but quite incomprehensible for me, so the translation cannot be considered accurate by any means.
    Really, and I thought that was just google translate which is why they were not making any sense to me.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by g01 View Post
    My god
    I can confirm this part based on some of the initial chinese trans

New piece of info, Hakuryuu apparently has lost his OTHER HAND
    Last edited by Zaipher; March 16, 2015 at 07:36 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member GrySun's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Very weird chapter and I'm unsure weather it's true. If it's fake, it's not from the same guy that brought us Arbakuei and Solomon supporting Kou, or he lost his touch. Either way this all seems too random for me and out of the blue.
    The way I see it...

Aladdin says "I'll fight you forever! *smug face*"........deeeeeeeeeeeerp heeerp, falls over. What was the point of the last chapter then and the comparison with the Arba/Solomon scene if Aladdin just...dies? His death should be more impactful then that. Either way he and his king died, quite deserving of their foolish actions but I'm still left confused...
    And Alibaba seems like even more of a hypocrite in this case, he wouldn't allow anyone to touch his country and he speaks such silly words, and the next thing he does is burn Hakuryuu's country. Or maybe I misunderstood?

And while the Hakuryuu development is very very nice, I can't see where it suddenly came from after the freaky Gyokuen-ish face in the last chapter.

So far I'm convinced it's 90% fake or mistranslated, but I'm curious...

Quote Originally Posted by g01 View Post
    My god
    Just now you do? It's pretty obvious that he feels like this deep down, he's only human. But I thought he left all of that behind him but maybe he's not strong enough for something like that. Still confusing...
    "Spirit of truth and conviction, I command thee and thy household: envelope me, dwell in my body, turn me into a great demon.....Belial!"
    -Edge lord Hakuryuu 2015

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GrySun View Post
    Very weird chapter and I'm unsure weather it's true. If it's fake, it's not from the same guy that brought us Arbakuei and Solomon supporting Kou, or he lost his touch. Either way this all seems too random for me and out of the blue.
    The way I see it...

Aladdin says "I'll fight you forever! *smug face*"........deeeeeeeeeeeerp heeerp, falls over. What was the point of the last chapter then and the comparison with the Arba/Solomon scene if Aladdin just...dies? His death should be more impactful then that. Either way he and his king died, quite deserving of their foolish actions but I'm still left confused...
    And Alibaba seems like even more of a hypocrite in this case, he wouldn't allow anyone to touch his country and he speaks such silly words, and the next thing he does is burn Hakuryuu's country. Or maybe I misunderstood?

And while the Hakuryuu development is very very nice, I can't see where it suddenly came from after the freaky Gyokuen-ish face in the last chapter.

So far I'm convinced it's 90% fake or mistranslated, but I'm curious...

Just now you do? It's pretty obvious that he feels like this deep down, he's only human. But I thought he left all of that behind him but maybe he's not strong enough for something like that. Still confusing...
    Seriously? I don't think that Hakuryuu was talking about burning Balbaad in the same way that Alibaba burnt the battlefield , but I can't believe he feels sorry for this battle taking place he was the one who started it, anyway let us not speak further of this, this battle is finally over.

I wonder if this flashback of his mother will reveal whether or not Gyokuen was possessed or not, and may even give some insights about how AT have been able to retain their appearances.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok someone manages to translate directly from the usual jump ->http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3640365124

It is iffy and i have zero idea about the entire initial Aladdin part but all i know is that he fainted but here goes

- Hakuryuu was in the wilderness of the battlefield where he and Alibaba fought and thought to himself that the battle felt like a dream
    -Hakuryuu was thinking to himself, to get back to the palace, he at least need 3 days on horse and furthermore, since the surrounding has been completely burned by Alibaba EM, no water or living things around that area that could sustain him
    - Even if the general can save Hakuryuu, they need at least 3 days and Hakuryuu has nothing to live on in this period of time
    -In his mind, Dunya's death was seen
    -Apparently Belial DE cant be deactivated so instantly(?)
    -Hakuryuu slip into fear and his final arm disintegrated
    - (Sister..... Morgiana....), there was no one left that can save him, (mother)......reminiscing about the time where his mother was actually still normal

Regarding Judar, from what i understand, is now being in a "sealed" state by Aladdin
    Last edited by Zaipher; March 16, 2015 at 08:11 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Aonori's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I think we should wait a lil more for the rest of the pics and the raw and then the rest of the translations, first before jump out to conclusions...

But, at least from the looks of it hakuryuu will have a lot of development if he survives this, he can go and survive on his own for a change without having side helpers all the time, I just hope Judal had a backup plan to comeback to planet Earth now...
    Last edited by Aonori; March 16, 2015 at 08:22 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn... This chapter... Things definitely went in a different direction because of how hardcore the battle was.

Hope hakuryuu becomes even more determined. He's already come this far, can't stop now just cause he lost judar.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crystalblade13 View Post
    Damn... This chapter... Things definitely went in a different direction because of how hardcore the battle was.

Hope hakuryuu becomes even more determined. He's already come this far, can't stop now just cause he lost judar.
    I wont be so sure anymore, the one mangakansou posted seems to give something different from this one, it may jolly well be another false alarm

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zaipher View Post
    Ok someone manages to translate directly from the usual jump ->http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3640365124

It is iffy and i have zero idea about the entire initial Aladdin part but all i know is that he fainted but here goes

- Hakuryuu was in the wilderness of the battlefield where he and Alibaba fought and thought to himself that the battle felt like a dream
    -Hakuryuu was thinking to himself, to get back to the palace, he at least need 3 days on horse and furthermore, since the surrounding has been completely burned by Alibaba EM, no water or living things around that area that could sustain him
    - Even if the general can save Hakuryuu, they need at least 3 days and Hakuryuu has nothing to live on in this period of time
    -In his mind, Dunya's death was seen
    -Apparently Belial DE cant be deactivated so instantly(?)
    -Hakuryuu slip into fear and his final arm disintegrated
    - (Sister..... Morgiana....), there was no one left that can save him, (mother)......reminiscing about the time where his mother was actually still normal

Regarding Judar, from what i understand, is now being in a "sealed" state by Aladdin
    Whoa that's far too hardcore. Judar got sealed away like what Solomon did to Al Thamen? And it seems Aladdin paid the price. Now Hakuryuu(who finally ran out of magoi???) and 2 corpses aren't in any position to do anything. How did things escalate so much? And by final arm disintegrated, do they mean the wooden one or the real one? What are you doing, Ohtaka? Killing Judar too when he was having so much character development and have Hakuryuu starve without any arms or legs? I just can't seem to believe these spoilers. Nothing makes sense anymore. Although he could always eat Alibaba and Aladdin to survive those 3 days? And shouldn't his magoi replenish in 1 or 2 days so he can make himself legs, grow plants, fruit etc or just fly away in djinn equip? Really weird chapter, we lose the 2 protagonists and the 2 promising antagonists. End of Magi?
    "Spirit of truth and conviction, I command thee and thy household: envelope me, dwell in my body, turn me into a great demon.....Belial!"
    -Edge lord Hakuryuu 2015

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Aonori's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Now hakuryuu should call Daryll for tips on how to survive 3 days like that... DX

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to stress this again, the previous post where i translated, DO NOT BELIEVE IT, mangakansou has a picture which clearly shows that Hakuryuu still has his other good arm

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zaipher View Post
    I have to stress this again, the previous post where i translated, DO NOT BELIEVE IT, mangakansou has a picture which clearly shows that Hakuryuu still has his other good arm
    It's not that I believe it but rather question it. And besides, we've gotten some pictures in the picture thread where Judar is shown in some black space and Hakuryuu with the two corpses in a desolate place, so something has to be true...
    -Edge lord Hakuryuu 2015

New Reply
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast