yes, I did have one last two year. It was a cat named "Neko". However, Neko died because it was suffering from serious illness. Frankly, I found Neko lying in front of my house around 4 months before it died. Neko was seriously injured because it was hit by a car. After Neko died, I don't have and won't have pet anymore. It was so sad when I lost Neko
3. Tea. Don't drink much coffee unless I need to stay awake.
4. I lurk for the most part when it comes to the big 3.
5. School books are way too expensive. My wallet suffers.
6. I have an ancient 3rd generation Ipod that's 80 gigs with plenty of space left. I also have an Iphone so I see no need in buying a new Ipod.
Yeah 'ID' & '1/2 Prince'
My favorite drink is just water. I do like the new Sierra Mist with cranberry.
Goong? Haven't heard of it. I have a few that I want to watch so I'll add it to my list. I know what you mean about some dramas being draggy *coughboysoverflowerscough* riki recommended I watch 'Nodame Cantabile' (drama) so that's the only J-drama as of now that's on my to-watch list.
Ah, gotcha. I'll still buy into the hype and read it.
I've had two cats in the past when I use to live in my old house. Unfortunately one got hit by a car and the other didn't want to move with us so he stayed with our neighbor. We haven't had anymore cats because my dad doesn't like them. =/
I'm sorry about Neko. I know how sad it can be when you lose a pet, especially when you consider them part of the family.
I saw that you watch Level E.Did you read the manga?
You have dogs?You mad?
Do you like cats?
I do; 4 of them. I ain't mad. Cats me like.
It's between Developmental Psychology or Social Psychology. I have a few more classes to take before I decide on which one it will be.
I asked a simple question and you ignored it!
- How's your cooking? Any good at it? xD
- Have you watched any old anime...you know from like 10+ years ago. The classic ones?
- Favourite Teletubby?
- Sombrero or Maracas?
- Have you been to any European country yet?
Yohohoi! o/...dropped by to recommend...Mushishi for anime, Akira for manga...
Instead of asking U what's UR fav drink, I will ask you do you like to drink?
Yo, Bot, i am dropping by to say hello.
Anyway since there have been many questions, i shall add only one more. How did you end up with the "bot" nickname? Oh yea im almost forgot, im with thornofcarrion on the shingeki no Kyojin rec. Its awesome.
Do your dogs know any tricks?
Why haven't you replied yet?
- What happened between you and hulk?
- If arrobot was a fruit...what fruit would it be and why?
- As of now...what is the current situation and condition of the arrobot partnership?
- You're a baka.
- Hulks a baka.
- You're both bakas.
- Favourite kind of take out/junk food?
- Have you tried squid before, Bot?
See ya later~
- I wouldn't say I'm a good cook but I know I'll survive with what I can make. My mom has taught me a few things.
- Not as of yet. I'm planning to though. Hunter x Hunter(1999) and Fruit Basket(2001) are the oldest ones that I know of. I want to watch 'Legend of the Galactic Heroes' since I've read so many great things about it. Have you watched it?
- Um, forgot his/her name but the green one.
- No. Sad really but never had the money to go. I will one day and find where you live...
4. Idk, never felt the urge to really do so. I should start and at least contribute.
5. There are but I had a slight problem with financial aid that I had to pay out of my own pocket until it got fixed. All is good now.
6. It's the one that came before the 3GS which is pretty old. My contract expires in 2 months so I can get the new one but I'm hearing news that the Iphone 5 is out in the summer so I might wait for that.
I do like to drink.
I like to live a dangerous life. btw only two of the dogs stay inside, the male dogs are out in the backyard.
I've had two cats in the past. One got hit by a car and the other one stayed with our neighbor once we moved. Do you have any pets? If not, why not?
Um, if I remember correctly it was Arrogance/Shinobi who gave me the nickname. Since AI was also the name of the movie Artificial Intelligence and it's about robots they decided to start calling me bot. I don't even know who started the whole Arrobot thing though.
But you and Jin always make fun of me now that Arro doesn't show up. So for you two, especially you, I have this to say:
and have a good day.