Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/11/15 - 5/17/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
Should I vote for you?
You voted for yourself, again, didn't you?
I haven't started watching the second season of Kimi Ni Todoke yet. I need to start watching it dammit! I really like the opening theme tune a lot. ^^
Tell Yaoi-yo to start participating again in the sig contests. We need more submissions dammit.
So which MH Artists do you look up to or admire? and which other sig makers' work(s) do you like?
Have you ever considered changing your username?
- I have't really checked through the other artists stuff as of yet, but from the entries I've seen, I probably enjoy Farfallas~
Shin also has some interesting techniques~
- I have, but I don't want to waste all my name changes, Mr. 'changed my name 10 times already'
Welcome to the zone. I don't like coffee, I like herbal tea. Your artwork is awesome and I am very humble and quiet too. It's was nice meeting you.
Take care, lordHokage.
I have received a Borders Gift card and I was thinking about buying 2 volumes of some manga from Borders, any suggestions of Awesome or Rare manga that I should grab?
Something like Code Geass - Queen would be preferred -
Pretty good sig there Coffee .
Are you a car fan or bikes?
Tough question, im not THAT into either of them. But I would say cars, a smooth black car is kickass~
Indeed Black FTW.
When you are making an art (sigy etc.) do you tend to lean towards some specific colors or shading?
Do you want me to make a sig for you?
Rate my sig-making skills out of 10. (One being the lowest/crappiest) Give me one suggestion/tip that I should focus on in order to improve my signatures. You can be open and honest about it. I won't be mad.
I'll just ignore you hatin on me.Seriously, I need some feedback from ya~
You didn't participate during that cooperation-themed contest, did you? We had to make a sig with another member. Working in pairs basically. Would you be interested in participating and working with another member in such a contest in the future?
How's life, Coffee? You working? Studying? Smoking?
One week left for the
- I try not to, but I usually end up with Black and a lot of Dark tones ~
- Sure, make me a Natsu from Fairy Tail sig ~ and Ill give you feedback -
- The cooperation theme was actually the first one I was here for and I had made one for it and I think Tsukisama was my partner, but I wasn't quite done with the sig before time ran out. Here it is (I never really finished it)
- And yes I would be interested in working with other members - In fact I am still looking for someone to collaborate with for a current MH contest.
- Looking for work so I can continue my schooling, no smoking~
- Have an associates as a computer technician~
I was hoping to put forward a request for another one of those pairing contests. I guess I'll wait and see how well this render contest goes for now~
Natsu sig is boring. No fun at all. I was just kiddin'. Why would you need a sig from me? You are the best around~
I really like the new 2011 version of gonna smex you up. Thanks for completing my lil request.
No problem, I like requests from ppl, a majority of my sigs are from requests - its more challenging when they have specifics they want in a sig instead of me just picking and doing whatever looks good~
I'm looking for a particular kind of render and I've had no luck in finding a suitable one on the net so far. I have a feeling you might have something already in your collection that might fit the bill. This is for sig btw but not a sig for the contest.
I'm looking for a cute lil chibi kind of character who has a dumb-founded/clueless kind of facial expression. You got anything similar to my description?
I'll tell ya what I have planned a bit later on~