Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (2/23/15 - 3/1/15).
! Visit the new forums for Tokyo Ghoul and The Gamer!
Forum News: Vote in the final phase of the Anime Awards 2014
hey Fafyy ( can i call u like that? )
im glad u joined FF again , well some question for u:
-What would u do if its was ur last day?
-what do u think about One piece?
-what do u think about french hiphop?
-what country do u want to visit and why?
-whats ur favorite dance? Do u like salsa?
Olá, minha querida!
Que exclusividade! Tá podendo, ein, mãe!
About the word 'gringo', just americans classifies it as a offensive slang because the common sense says the term was created in the war between Mexico and United States.
"Green go [away]" (The first two words combined is more or less the pronunciation of gringo) was said by mexicans to american troops... because of some music or uniform color, I don't remember correctly. But the academic world refute this explanation.
The truth is the word "gringo" is in spanish dictionary a long time ago before the war between the two countries. Some variation of "griego" (greek) to mean a language that is hard to understand. Time pass by and we, brazilian specifically, incorporated that word in our portuguese language to denominate any foreigner.
Sure u can XD Jin gave me a personal nickname too XDD
Every time I read FF, I think it's about Final Fantasy xP
- Probably cry XD I can't stick to that positive talk about: I'd enjoy it and do everything I've always wanted to do Ç.ç
- Well... Pliz don't hit me XD But I've read only the beginning and thought it was kinda silly XDD I know it gets better after they add Chopper to the party and stuff... But now the serie has over 500 chapters and I need to gain a lil courage to start reading again XD
- I've never heard french HipHop o.o Can u share with me some music?^^
- I'd like to visit Costa Rica ('cause they are environmental freaks XD), Iceland ('cause I promise to their government, thru GreenPeace, I'd visit the country someday xP), and Greece... 'cause Greece is Greece XD It's historically awesome XD
- I suck at dancing ç.Ç I like to WATCH a lil XD I think I prefer forró. Dunno the english word for that XD And yes, I like salsa^^ Very passionate and energetic dance! Oh, that reminds me that I rly like lambada too!
Hey, guys, do u have Facebook?^^
Carai, Lil XDDD C postou junto comigo! C tb pode *0* Faça uma que a gente muvuca lá xP
Didn't know about that origin of the word O.O Cool. Rly thought it was a portuguese word XD Well, that makes a lot more sense to me. I mean, kinda XD Since americans in the games didn't seem to know about that meaning ç.ç
Last edited by Farfalla; February 16, 2011 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
I got that from the brazilian one:
This video contains content from EMI, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that.
I'll check the rest^^ And I'll add u to MSN later^^
try this link then
Rohff-le son qui tue
Are you one of them, LaLa?
Nope, they dont have pink clothes u.u
I thought yellow was your favourite colour? Now it's pink? =P
Actually my fav color is blue XD
OMG, scav, this video clip was filmed in such a lovely brazilian place ç.ç
hahaha what did u expected?
Now u just said my country is all ugly >P
I gotta say I'm not a fan of HipHop^^ They listen to those (the english ones I mean) loud ALL the time at the bus >D So annoying.
But those ones were kinda cool!
I hope you're not mad at me. You know all that stuff I said was just in the game zone.
I know what you scorpios are like.
Alrdy told you I'm not!
I know how gemini are like, too >P *joking*
Seriously, Jin ç.ç I'm sooo curious right now x.x I wouldn't mind dying so I can talk about it to the other dead one XD
If you know how I am, you know it's too hard for me not knowing for God knows how much time XD I didnt thought I'd like this game that much^^'
We're cool *hugs*^^