To the zero point
Mason recruit my butt! And if I die by mafia hands everyone vote for farfalla also doctor please save me thanks and now I will sleep.
START NIGHT 1
The Night came across the Town and covered it with darkness.
Yes! Ai is dead! Good for you guys. Killing one of the mafia!
... Oh... wait...
Im after you blitz...DD...It seems like AI wasnt one, and neither am I...I will have his revenge.
Oh shit sorry, didnt see it was night phase already. Disregard all of that.
Last edited by Imperium; February 27, 2011 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
OMG, ok, Blitz o.o I'll keep repeat the thing about DD always saying that I'm mafia and I saying I'm not 'till you see that I'm saying that he always pick on me and never got it right =B That's the point, only that. Everyone knows anyone can be mafia every game, lol.
destiny voted no kill for two rounds....and no one killed her.
Why did you guys suspect Bot? Bakas.
Go to sleep towns men said the duke aka digital dude.
You want me not to think that it's strange to see that DD is sooo trying to keep you alive and incriminating me, while you could be suspecting of other people that didn't want AI to die and that have voted for you? XD
Note: Not all Pro Roles Night Moves will be confirmed by a Host's PM. If you don't get one, even if you should, don't panic or feel omitted, it's due to other Role's Moves.
Rule Update - Roles Interaction: Recruiting Mason - Mafia Members, Lone Mafia/Serial Killer
- If the Recruiting Mason tries to recruit a Mafia Member he gets killed by him. This Member can no longer commit any other crime this Night and the Boss will have to choose someone else. Therefore: If the Recruiting Mason tries to recruit the Janitor the Mason gets killed and the Town won't get to know his Role until the Janitor's death.
- If the Recruiting Mason goes for the Lone Mafia he gets killed and the Lone Member can't kill anyone else in this Night.
Rule Update - Role: Mason
- The Recruiting Mason operates in the same position as the Mafia Boss in the Town Cult, regarding all interactions with the Host. After the Recruiting Mason's death an other Mason is obliged to send the Night talk logs to the Host.
- After the recruiting the Player does no longer possess any other Powers of his previous Role.
Rule Update - Roles Interaction: Prostitute - Mafia Members, Lone Mafia/Serial Killer
- The Prostitute gets not killed by the Mafia if she is targeting one, unless the Mafia is targeting her aswell. If she is targeting Mafia Member A and Mafia Member B is targeting her then she dies. If she is targeting Mafia Member A and A is the one targeting her too, then his kill fails.
- If the Prostitute targets the Lone Mafia and he is targeting her then the kill fails as well.
Rule Update - Role: Prostitite
- The Prostitite's action got the highest priority among the Roles.
-> Therefore I'm suggesting that the player with the Prostitite role PMs me as soon as possible, at the very beginning of the Night or even at the end of the Day. Thank you for understanding
I am also working on a hierarchy 'tree', will post it as soon as it's done
Note: I would appreciate it a lot if you would only PM me if you got some serious troubles of understanding something. While it's nice to get some 'Thanks!' PMs, I'm pretty much at my saving limits now
Last edited by Evil3ye; February 27, 2011 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sorry about "mah penis" pm evil.