Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (3/9/15 - 3/22/15).
! Visit the new forums for Tokyo Ghoul and The Gamer!
Forum News: Check out the results for the Anime Awards 2014
New Reply
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 118

Thread: here & next, gone -

  1. #76
    Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    228
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

    I just had a Clementine IZZE drink and some Tangerines; I see M3J's avatar of a citric fruit too. XD!
    Forum Rules | signature made by Farfalla


  2. #77
    多林寺 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Riverrun
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20,413
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

    Didn't know you had a thread Kyou-chan~

    Without flicking back through pages, tell me what mangas/animes you're following?

    Are there any sports you watch/play?

    Pelvic Sorcery
    | Nanatsu no Taizai

  3. #78
    Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    228
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

    I'm reading Sword Art Online Manga as I read its Light Novel. The latest Anime series I finished was "Say, I Love You". I'm always open to recommendations! I used to keep an updated list of what I've watched on MyAnimeList but it's been a while since I updated it last. I've been wanting to re-watch/re-read many series lately.

    I don't really keep up with sports D:

    How about you?

    Sorry if my writing isn't coherent lol
    Forum Rules | signature made by Farfalla


  4. #79
    多林寺 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Riverrun
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20,413
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyouria View Post
    I'm reading Sword Art Online Manga as I read its Light Novel. The latest Anime series I finished was "Say, I Love You". I'm always open to recommendations! I used to keep an updated list of what I've watched on MyAnimeList but it's been a while since I updated it last. I've been wanting to re-watch/re-read many series lately.

    I don't really keep up with sports D:

    How about you?

    Sorry if my writing isn't coherent lol
    How are you liking the novel so far? Have you also watched the anime?

    I've never heard of "Say, I Love You"; what is it about? I'm also trying to keep my MAL updated. I've recently began watching the Kara no Kyokai series; just finished the second part last night. May tackle the third tonight. What is your MAL? I want to see if I can pick up any series to watch at a later date. .

    No sports? so what do you in your downtime?

    It's alright, it was nicely written

    Pelvic Sorcery
    | Nanatsu no Taizai

  5. #80
    Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    228
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    How are you liking the novel so far? Have you also watched the anime?

    I've never heard of "Say, I Love You"; what is it about? I'm also trying to keep my MAL updated. I've recently began watching the Kara no Kyokai series; just finished the second part last night. May tackle the third tonight. What is your MAL? I want to see if I can pick up any series to watch at a later date. .

    No sports? so what do you in your downtime?

    It's alright, it was nicely written
    I have to say I'm miserable at telling what the story is about, haha. I'm still on chapter 1 of SAO LN because I spread myself out too thin in terms of what I want to watch. *_* Re-watching Clannad and I also want to re-watch Code Geass.

    "Say, I Love You" is a romance anime about a girl who is learning how to love another person and it shows her going through the trials of being in a relationship.

    My MAL hasn't been updated in so long and so my ratings are probably weird or outdated lol. >.<lll
    http://myanimelist.net/profile/DearSky (old) and http://myanimelist.net/profile/Kyouria (new)

    I do a lot during my downtime - these days, I've been playing Mabinogi -again- (OTL) and visiting forums like MH (: How about you?
    Forum Rules | signature made by Farfalla


  6. #81
    多林寺 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Riverrun
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20,413
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyouria View Post
    I have to say I'm miserable at telling what the story is about, haha. I'm still on chapter 1 of SAO LN because I spread myself out too thin in terms of what I want to watch. *_* Re-watching Clannad and I also want to re-watch Code Geass.

    "Say, I Love You" is a romance anime about a girl who is learning how to love another person and it shows her going through the trials of being in a relationship.

    My MAL hasn't been updated in so long and so my ratings are probably weird or outdated lol. >.<lll
    http://myanimelist.net/profile/DearSky (old) and http://myanimelist.net/profile/Kyouria (new)

    I do a lot during my downtime - these days, I've been playing Mabinogi -again- (OTL) and visiting forums like MH (: How about you?
    I quickly forget what I've seen and remember fragments here and there; that's my problem I plan on rewatching Code Geass some time soon I hope, but I've just gotten Fate/Zero and Minami so I'll start with the latter and then alternate once I get far enough with it.

    I've added the second one, since it's the newest one.

    Besides here? I watch some football, read some and watch anime/tv shows. Ohh! Cinema quite often and eating out; I love that last one

    Pelvic Sorcery
    | Nanatsu no Taizai

  7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #82
    Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    228
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

    Fooooood It's a love hate relationship, for me.

    This site (Korean Language / Berkeley site) is AMAZING. It's so fun and everything is thoroughly explained. Berkeley, of course! Much thanks to the MH user for sharing. I don't think I'm sleeping tonight.
    Forum Rules | signature made by Farfalla


  9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #83
    多林寺 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Riverrun
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20,413
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

    Love/Hate? what are your favourite dishes and what can you not stand?

    I don't really have much interest in learning Korean but it looks good. How is the learning coming along for you?

    How did the sleep thing work out in the end?

    Pelvic Sorcery
    | Nanatsu no Taizai

  11. #84
    Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    228
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Love/Hate? what are your favourite dishes and what can you not stand?
    Love/Hate. One of my favorite dishes has got to be anything with noodles in it - Pho, Black Noodles, Ramen, Chow Mein, for example. Foods I can't stand? xD; I think anything that makes me be messy.. aka: making a mess of myself.

    It's a work of progress (cooking) and I love sleep - going allnighter without caffeine is in itself nerve-wracking.

    What are your favorite foods? o:
    Forum Rules | signature made by Farfalla


  12. #85
    多林寺 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Riverrun
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20,413
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

    I've tried all the things you mentioned besides pho, which I will be trying very soon...hopefully. Can you make all the foods you mentioned there yourself too? Food wise for me, mostly chicken-based dishes I love. My favourite dish would be one from my country; ironically it's a vegetarian dish

    Don't blame the food for your messy nature

    Coffee bad

    Pelvic Sorcery
    | Nanatsu no Taizai

  13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  14. #86
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Posts
    3,073
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

    Since you guys are talking about noodles, ever tried Shirataki noodles?

  15. #87
    Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    228
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

    Shirataki noodles sounds good xD but no, I haven't.
    Forum Rules | signature made by Farfalla


  16. #88
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,982
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

    Kyo chan are you good at cooking? Strange question to ask I know but reading all the food related posts here, got me curious.


  17. #89
    Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    228
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

    I'm working on getting better at cooking.

    EDIT --

    Beautiful morning! Watching videos on youtube, playing a game, and other small things like that.

    Beautiful afternoon! I've been writing in reflection.
    Last edited by Day; March 29, 2013 at 01:51 PM.
    Forum Rules | signature made by Farfalla


  18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  19. #90
    多林寺 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Riverrun
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20,413
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello ! ♡ Kyouria

    What are your favourite dishes to make?

    Pelvic Sorcery
    | Nanatsu no Taizai

New Reply
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts