Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/18/15 - 5/24/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
New Reply

Thread: Sora no Method

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kindredxiuxiu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sora no Method

Sora no Method
    Genre: Fantasy
    Production: Bandai Visual

The story begins one winter day when the wish of a few girls was realized with a miracle, changing the landscape of a town. "In the skies above this town, a disc is always there."

Harasho 神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sora no Method

The Key studio connection was immediately obvious. A very good first episode. Lovely animation and direction. A potentially interesting plot with a lot of potential emotional impact, what I really want from an anime (loosely) associated with Key.

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

Potentially one of the seasons better anime. I have high hopes for the rest of the series.

Good for Nothing 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree, the first episode was pretty interesting Nice animation and it looks like there's a lot of potentialy great mystery and drama. Definitely going to watch this for now, let's see where it goes.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Key anime. Quality artwork. They make you laugh. They make you cry. They make you expect 'feel good' anime, only to give you tragedy... or they flip it around. It's always good though.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Luxembourg
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like there is good drama potential. The ceiling it has is low for me as in the sense of what it can offer, but storyline can be neat enough to make this happen.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Hm so far nothing that special.
    Sure there might be potential. Well I won't expect too much.

At first I though Noel is a ghost, looks like she is something different though. Though what exactly is that thing in the sky and is nobody able to see it or is everybody just like "yup normal for the countryside"?

PS: Noel is f-ing adorable!

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Luxembourg
    Post Thanks / Like

They are not like "Yeah, it's normal". Recall the talk with the banner girl. Everyone sees it and that thing up in the air is pretty much the reason why people flock to the countryside.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Global Moderator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

"Woah, the girls are so moe! And Noel deserves a special mention."

That's basically what I thought when I watched this episode. OK first episode, hopefully it won't be as bad as Glasslip.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 2:

Although I repeat myself: Noel is so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!
    So the Saucer is... Dangerous? Noel didn't look that happy when Nonoka wanted to get rid of it. I actually expect a sad twist at some point though i can'tt say for sure why and when.

---------- Post added October 19, 2014 at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was October 12, 2014 at 09:43 PM ----------

Episode 3:

What is a saucer book? Noel being "it" isn't really surprising but let's see why Nonoka apparently forgot almost everything.
    I actually wonder why everyone hates "Noel" though. It looks rather pretty and imagine the possible success regarding tourism!

---------- Post added November 05, 2014 at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was October 19, 2014 at 05:35 PM ----------

I wonder how anyone can be touched here. The drama is extremely forced. What are they? Middle school students? Yet they still act like something that happened 7 years ago for whatever reason is like the worst thing ever? Nonoka was a little kid. Anything could've happened. Basically bullying a 7-9 year old girl for betrayal... That is just childish and stupid.
    The whole drama is based on nothing whatsoever apart from an ufo-like thing in the sky which is portrayed by a blue-haired loli.

I just don't get this show. Am I missing something here?

New Reply