1) Ahhh now I do want to watch and read OP! I mean I've always wanted to but the amount of catching up I need to do is the reason I back out everytime~~ Hmmm, comedy + emotional rollercoaster? Seems like a complete offer Alright, I'll try my best to pick it up again on my vacation.. and I'll start from the beginning!
2) Me too! I was totally into art until high school days but stopped as well. I guess I got too busy with school and 'newer' hobbies ^^; Did you draw/paint mostly animes? Or did you get to try many other subjects? Hanging out with friends and laptops = luv. xD Btw sorry for the additional questions! I could be very talkative especially in forums
3) Vagabond? Wow tbh I've never seen it! But if you say it's the best you know then I'll definitely have to find it))
2) I mostly did observational drawings and stuff for school projects and such. Only manga based art I've ever really done was Dragonball. Used to love drawing dat. And being talkative is a good thin on here! It'd be strange if you were on a forum and didn't talk
3) Btw, Vagabond is a Seinen Manga
1) Alright, alright
2) DBZ is great! I tried many times to draw Trunks but I'm not good at it I don't know why, when I draw guys they look a bit feminine (( Well, I have a couple other forums before that I'm a member of where I never wrote a word! xDD Sometimes I do that when I just want to "follow" discussions or news. But the FT discussions here was getting too interesting I ust have to share my thoughts ))
3) Haha, that's okay^^ I've only read a very few seinen manga but I guess I don't mind that they're more serious/mature. Thanks for the link! I've bookmarked it now~
Interestingly enough Trunks was the first manga character I had ever drawn, I was 5 at the time and til this day I always tell people it's best piece of work
Yeah I too have a few forums like that where I've just registered so I can get access to stuff but MH is too interesting for that!
passing by to make my epic 1000th post.
Double bump I don.t have a max revive but heres a cookie
With a ribbon on top of course