Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (6/29/15 - 7/5/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Translations: One Piece 794 by cnet128 , Gintama 551 (2) , Bleach 635 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: RG trained Rukia takes on Captain Gauntlet

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Post Thanks / Like

RG trained Rukia takes on Captain Gauntlet

Knowledge: Manga
    Restrictions: Round 1 No Bankia
    Distance: 10M
    She's healed after every round.

Round#1

1.Rose
    3.Love
    4.Kensei
    4.Hitsugaya
    5. Soi Fon
    6. Komamaru
    7. Byakuya/*RG Byakuya
    8.Shinji
    9.Gin
    10.Shunsui

Bonus Round: Unohana

Round 2 Bankias enabled.

How far Can RG Rukia get??
    Last edited by XXGenesis; February 22, 2015 at 12:03 AM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: RG trained Rukia takes on Captain Gauntlet

Round 1

Komamura is apparently immortal in his most recent functional iteration; so he seems like an awful place to start. If we're wondering how far she goes; she likely loses off the bat. But I'm going to continue anyway because that hardly seems like a response. The Vaizards, honestly, aren't worth the effort. There isn't anything to suggest that she can keep up with Soi Fon, with her style, she's likely to end up on the receiving end of two blows that send her to the grave. Byakuya is obviously superior to her. Hitsugaya seems like an awful match-up. Gin's Shikai is somewhat underwhelming; I'm uncertain. Shunsui obviously wins. Unohana obviously wins.

Round 2

Rukia's Bankai is pretty much all or nothing. If she doesn't take out her opponent the moment she releases; she loses. Komamura is still immortal, as is his Bankai, so she probably loses here again. However, I'm going to go through the list anyway. The Vaizards...ugh. Is Soi Fon sufficiently fast to escape the area of effect when Rukia releases? Honestly, this depends a lot on whether they have any knowledge of her ability; if she does, Soi Fon escapes and rips frozen Rukia to pieces....otherwise, she loses. Byakuya wins again. Hitsugaya is somewhat of an uncertainty; if anyone is likely to have a built-in resistance to her technique...it's him. However, it's pretty difficult to qualify that. Like Soi Fon, if he has knowledge of her ability, he likely wins...if he doesn't, yet releases his Bankai first, I favour him....if he doesn't, and hasn't released his Bankai, Rukia probably wins. Honestly, the same applies to Gin. If he releases first, she dies. If he knows about her release, she dies. Shunsui wins. Unohana wins.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Holt's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Round 1
    Personally, I think defeating rukia in shikai requires either having superior speed or an ability that could make up for this (eg gin/shinji) or sheer power (unohana).

Hitsugaya is the worst match-up for her (well second to yama).
    While she should be able to negate sui-feng's suzemabachi due to her lower body temp (suzemabachi is a poison if I'm not mistaken), sui-feng's superior speed and shunko should suffice.
    Shinji has a nasty shikai and I doubt rukia can get past it. Gin also wins due to his versatile shikai.
    Even though Komamura is immortal (apparently), rukia should still be able to freeze him like she did as Nodt (he needed volstanding to escape)
    The vizards lose, Byakuya, shunsui and unohana all win. Obviously.

For round 1, rukia probably only wins the first 3 battles and maybe komamura. Discounting the battle order, rukia wins 4 of 11.

Round 2

Using bankai is necessary I presume? Its probably in the opponents best interest to use bankai afterall.

Again, the vizards lose (no brainer). Hitsugaya loses here IMO. While he can contend with her shikai, her bankai's radius and lower temperature should allow rukia triumph here. Using shikai is suicide for Hitsugaya here.

If sui-feng is in bankai, she obviously doesn't have the speed to evade. It comes down to which is greater, Hakka no togame or jakuho raikoben? Rukia should be capable of freezing JR before it detonates, however to be fair, let's say it does explode.
    I believe rukia's bankai is the ice equivalent of barragan's ability. While in bankai, her surroundings are passively frozen and coming in contact with her gets one frozen. I believe her ice should be able to freeze the blast generated by JR. Ofcourse this shouldn't be the case normally since sui-feng has been a captain for a while and bankai grows with age/time while rukia just got hers. However, thanks to the RG training which seemed to increase both reiryoku and reiatsu, rukia bankai seems pretty strong, so I think she would trump JR and sui-feng here. Ofcourse she would not emerge unscathed from this one.
    If sui-feng uses shikai, she'll have to know about rukia's bankai to evade. Even then, considering how fast rukia used the ice pillar, I'm not sure sui-feng could evade in time.

Gin loses here as well. His bankai special ability is also a poison. Upon invading rukia, it will be instantly frozen thus negating the effect. Gin on the other hand has no way to counter rukia's bankai. Komamura loses here too. He might be immortal, but he can be frozen. Bambietta's attacks worked on his bankai (and him), it was simply pointless since he is immortal. This makes rukai the perfect opponent for him. He isn't intangible so freezing him acts as seal in this case, and he shouldn't be able to break free (seeing as he can't move to begin with. He doesn't die but its rukia's win. (using shikai is pointless for gin and komamura here)
    Shinji's shikai ability is useless here and his bankai is unknown, however, I'll side with rukia here.

Byakuya wins ofcourse.
    We don't know kyoraku and Unohana's bankai but its expected that they should be able to triumph.

Discounting the order here, rukia plausibly wins 8 of 11.

Rukia's bankai is truly one of the most powerful we've seen considering she only just got it. In a century or two, it will be incredibly difficult to best her in battle when she uses bankai.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok so I just wanted to see how strong do others really think Rukia is now that she has a Bankia and has become much stronger.
    Her Shikia allows its owner body to drop below freezing and the sword is pretty much an extension of her body. Lowest she can drop is absolute zero but only for 4seconds. Her Bankia is an vast increase in range of Shikia ability and Rukia is very fragile afterwards.

That being said hers my opinion on her gauntlet
    Rose- Rukia Wins Mid Diff....4Seconds Absolute Zero>Mask+Shikia Rose

Love- Rukia Wins Mid/High Diff....Rukia mixes in Kidou + Shikia>Giant fire spike club

Kensei- Rukia wins Mid/High...Her Shikia freezes Kensei up after sword exchanges>Kensei masked strength

Hitsugaya- Rukia wins High Difficulty....4seconds absolute zero > Hitsugaya cold immunity/speed/swordplay

Komamaru- Rukia Wins High Difficulty....Freezing Temps/4sec absolute zero > Immortality,Shikia,speed,swordplay

Shinji- Rukia wins High difficulty....Freezing Temps/4sec absolute zero > Inverse world,mask swordplay

Byakuya- Rukia Wins High difficulty...Freezing Tenps/4 sec absolute zero > Senzobaku,Shunpo, Kidou, swordplay

*RG Byakuya- Byakuya wins Low/Mid Difficty....Shikia is too strong he's too fast

Shinji- Shinji Wins Mid/High Diff.....Freezing temps/4 secs < Inverted world, swordplay, mask, Shunpo,cero

Gin- Gin wins Mid/High Diff......Freezing temps/4sec absolute zero < Fast elongated Shikia,speed,swordplay,cunningness

Shunsui- Shunsui Wins Mid Diff.....Freezing temps/4sec absolute zero < Shikia rules,swordplay,Shunpo,cunningness

*Unohana- Unohana wins Mid diff.....Freezing temps/4sec absolute zero < Swordplay, Shunpo, Cunningness

Rukia can't finish this gauntlet I say she stop at #5 Soi Fon. Soi Fon with her Shunko & Shikia is still superior to Rukia who can only maintain absolute Zero for 4 seconds...that's Not enough time to take down high ranking captains especially since Rukia becomes fragile after the 4 seconds...& She's already fragile Shunko punches from Soi Fon would wreck her.

Round 2

Rose- Rukia Wins low diff it's over once she uses Bankia.

Love- Rukia Wins low diff............

Kensei- Rukia Mid/High diff ...He goes Bankia before her she goes on defensive until she uses her Bankia

Hitsugaya- Hitsugaya wins IMO High Diff....He goes Bankia before her & goes heavy offensive & is capable of dodging her Bankia

Soi Fon- Rukia Wins High Diff.....Rukia goes Bankia to stop Shunko from killing her or freezes her Bankia

Byakuya- Byakuya wins High Diff...Too fast won't get within physical touch because of Shikia so Bankia is dodgeable

*RG Byakuya- Byakuya Slaughters.

Shinji- No Bankia so he loses Mid/High For Rukia

Gin- Gin Wins low/Mid Diff...His Bankia is what we seen he literally killed Ichigo when he said Bankia..So Rukia is done for.

Shunsui- no Bankia appearance but he has the feats to dodge her Bankia

*Unohana- Unohana wins Mid Diffi....She won't be physical contact as much so she maybe able to dodge.

In with Her new Bankia that is a One Shot Flash freeze..Captains with already or more experinced with Bankia can still whoop her. She stops at Hitsugaya because he's just so much more powerful with his Bankia..and wheter Hitsugya can be frozen solid or if he's immune to such temps is not distinguished by the manga...So given his mobility & abilities Hiysugaya can dodge her Bankia.
    Last edited by XXGenesis; February 24, 2015 at 07:07 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Love's Zan has a fire attack IIRC, so given that Rukia's Zan doesn't just use ice but turns her body into it in a sense, she could be at a disadvantage there. I'd imagine her Bankai would be enough to overcome the power of his flames, but the second she's used her Bankai she's dead meat, if she fails to kill the opponent. Love might, possibly, mayyyybe just be able to prevent himself being frozen if his Zan's strong enough. But I'll give that round to Rukia just because I'm not sure. That same attack didn't even put a scratch on Lobos Starrk, although he was no weakling and had Hierro, but still.

Vs. Hitsugaya might be interesting. He couldn't hurt her with his Zan abilities imo, but I can't be sure if the same goes vice versa. There could be another Bazz-B offsetting Yama's flames type situation. I might give Rukia this one too since she can reach much lower temperatures and has the advantage in base skills too. She ran circles around As Nodt whilst Hitsu was pretty much outclassed by Bazz-B.

I'd say Sui Feng is where she most likely loses. Sui Feng may be fast enough to get out of her Bankai's area of effect, then she only has to shunpo in, kick Rukia to the floor, and she shatters like the T-1000, lol.
    Last edited by NoOneInParticular; March 02, 2015 at 06:38 AM.

New Reply