Welcome to the Spring Advanced Coloring Contest!
This category is specially made for our
who are well recognized for their advanced skills in coloring manga.
If you're still feeling unsure, take one step at a time...why not start at the Amateur Coloring contest to test the waters?
- This category is for colored manga panels only! If you're coloring another person's artwork (fanart or original art), head to the Color Art contest and join with a collaborative work.
- If the panel you're coloring was traced/cleaned by another person, please state its name on the description. Never do any coloring without asking permission for the use of the lines first, unless its stated that's free for everyone's use!
- If the submission was done as a collaboration, please state the names of everyone who contributed on the description. Make sure everyone who's involved agrees into taking part of the contest!
- The contest doesn't have a specific theme! Feel free to choose any panel/page you like.
- You can submit up to 3 artworks for this contest. Only your most voted entry will be taken in account for the results though - you won't be able to win at 1st, 2nd and 3rd places at once.
To apply, follow this instructions: NEW!
Every contest entry must be posted in this thread and uploaded to our gallery , as image sites may delete or take down your artwork. Just click here.
Post a clickable thumbnail of your picture in the thread, like this one:
Pictures posted directly in the thread, without thumbnails, will be deleted. This is to assure that the forum layout stays organized, without oversized pictures breaking the layout. If you need help, just ask us by PM.
The current submissions will be added to the 1st post. If yours isn't added right away, be a little patient. The voting will only start when all the submissions are shown on the first post.
Feel free to name your artwork! If it doesn't have a title, we'll refer to it by numbers (in case you submit more than one picture).
Voting will be done in a poll in this thread.
Submissions: April 15th - June 16th
Voting: June 17th - June 23rd
Results: June 24th
Do your best! Don't miss the deadline!