Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (4/6/15 - 4/12/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Check out the results for the Anime Awards 2014
This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Claymore!
And remember: NO SPAM, NO FLAME,
AND NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled.Thanks.
* Please do not post babelfish/google translations.and find translations here.
For the most part they are just confusing and wrong. So feel free to do them for your own benefit, but don't post them here.
* Spoiler sources must be publicly open.
Links to sources where registration is mandatory are not allowed. You may, however, copy and paste or post images from such a source using the format shown below.
* Please post your spoilers in a synoptic manner.
* Please do not image tag the complete chapter
It is okay to image tag some pages of the chapter. Keep it at a minimum (3 pages at most), as soon as you have more: direct link it. The spoiler thread isn't meant to host a scanlation.
* Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out
Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.
You can discuss the current chapter here
Last edited by HegemonKhan; June 02, 2011 at 02:49 PM.
SPOILER WAS TRUE... Chinese scan being uploaded as we speak http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1096649824
claremore from AS says
---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------
---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------
Spoiler: ch 115, more detailed look at the eyes of Claymores vs Humans (and yoma and ABs in human form) show
Am I the only one on this thread?
Last edited by Ryus; June 01, 2011 at 07:22 PM.
i hope not, but if there is a better thread for claymore spoilers, please post it
thanks for the analysis
um he's looking quite evil here
hope that doesn't mean anything
since he'd be a guy claymore
Can t wait to get the translation. It seems that indeed raki has gotten Claymore strength, not only is eyes but is arms on this picture: http://tssym.tk/cm/Claymore/115/24 also looks like when a claymore release yoki to raise her strength.
Having veins visible doesn't mean someone isn't human. Some people are wiry and it's especially well visible after a training. I'm pretty sure we would see the same veins when Galk used his sword if he didn't wear armor.
Sigh... Adding up Raki's strength, agility, antics and eyes, there's no way he's wholly human. But he looks pretty badass in a good way, so I'm quite happy. I'm really curious what Dae is telling the other BCs though. They don't seem too happy. And somehow those other trainees look adorable.
Last edited by Nefnora; June 02, 2011 at 02:19 AM.
that's true in real life, but in Claymore Yagi may be using the "bulgy veins" to indicate a being is a Yoma, "Yoma fleshed and Yoki using". However, there has been instances of supposedly humans seen with the bulgy veins in Claymore, so who knows, meh. maybe you're right that the "bulgy veins" means nothing, or maybe bulgy veins really does indicate them being Yomas...
Raki is now almost as confusing as is Priscilla.
is he human or inhuman/Yoma?
is he powerful or weak?
is he "cheerfully traveling with Priscilla who he likes, but who will also try to stop/kill her should she try to eat humans or himself", "crying weak helpless child again as he learns that Priscilla is flying off to go kill his beloved Clare", or is he "deceptive and cruel and enjoying it as if he's Isley and/or Priscilla" ???
who's side is he on, Yomas/Awakeneds or Humans or Claymores, or is he a "peace keeper who's trying to unite them all in harmony" (like naruto in naruto) ???
Last edited by HegemonKhan; June 02, 2011 at 03:07 AM.
Chapter is out. Raki is so awesome
Gernot's translation is also out. It makes some things a bit more clear, for example this aura twins were talking about is just Raki's smell. And we know Claymores (at least some) can smell youma/human/strong warriors.
alright, my comments/thoughts/summary of chapter 115:
01. Raki might still be a human, we don't know for sure if he's inhuman or not. The TATs did say that he had an aura different from the BCs, though I don't think we can know what that might mean. Raki though is able to easily take on the group of BCs, and even the TATs too, though they were taking it easy on him.
02. Raki is extremely good with the sword obviously (and its similar to the swordsmanship that the Claymores use too), thanks to Isley, and he seems knowledgeable of the Organization/Claymores as well, though we don't know if this source of knowledge is from Isley+Priscilla or Clare.
03. the Trainees use dulled swords (they can't cut) and which do not have the emblem/symbol on it yet as they are still Trainees and earlier in the manga it states the same thing too, upon becoming a ranked Claymore they receive their emblem/symbol 'ed claymore swords.
04. Raki seemed to steal one of the Trainee's swords
05. the "Claymore'ization" and conditioning/training is a very painful/suffering/difficult process, which the Trainees do not like, lol.
06. yes, Yagi is aware of physics, lol. Raki: if we collide in air, my heavier body will knock you backwards, lol.
07. sempai is used... it should be teacher/mentor to match up with the english, hehe.
08. the TATs attack Raki, because they thought he was one of the Org's men/creations.
09. Raki learns of the Claymore Rebellion, but he offers to help lead the Trainees to safety, while the TATs rush back to help the Claymores against the AFs
10. Raki keeps the dulled trainee sword, and fights off the BCs with it.
11. we are confirmed that the AFs are initially weak ("normal" Awakeneds/ABs), but as they get and share combat knowledge/experience, they become even more powerful than AOs, as they become harder and harder to kill.
12. the AFs change their tactics to attack the weaker Claymores (as they were attacking the single ranked/digit Claymores initially), but the TATs arrive just in time.
13. Miria learns about this "male prisoner", but it doesn't yet seem that she knows/realizes it's Raki.
14. Raki's shoulder still hurts... but not his back... that doesn't make sense, lol
15. the 3 rank 1 Claymores are Hysteria, Roxanne, and Cassandry. They are the strongest of the "whole" Claymores that Dae could "Revive/Re-Animate". However, they are a bit of "loose cannons", which is bad for both the Org and also the Claymores, as this means it's unlikely Miria's going to get them to join them, lol.
16. fortunately Deneve's group is on the way, leaving the "Lab", to help at the HQs.
17. however there's a huge Yoki in the Org HQs, which probably are the 3 rank 1 Claymores in most likelihood, though maybe there's something else as well... Dae... maybe a Destroyer...
18. Also, we learn about Dae, who is truly a scientist, not caring about the Org nor their war presumably on their homeland, the continent, and maybe I'm reading too much into this... but it almost seemed like Dae was grinning at having choosen those 3 rank 1 Claymores in that he may want them to destroy the Org too... maybe Rubel and Dae are on the same side... who knows...
I'm so glad that Roxanne and Hysteria were chosen, pretty much dead on on the guesses.
I'm actually not so eager to find out what they look like, since we did get a minor glimse of their hair. All the claymores facial expressions and structure are pretty much invariable, so it's pretty darn easy to imagine them already.
The only thing thats making me eager is what their true abilities are. I mean, Hysteria is elegant = I see that going well when fighting with male warriors. Then Roxanne, is she bipolar during in action? Then Cassandra eats dust, yummy!
Just kidding! I enjoy their names very much.
However, I'm not sure how Dae really resurrected them. Are they driven solely by conscience... and they'll all gone a scroll together? I don't know how the ORG could possibly control them, heck, they might as well just fight the ORG and Rebelling warriors altogether.