Hey. We all know Hibari is the strongest guardian, it's said often enough. And Chrome with Mukuro is pretty strong, Mukuro seems much stronger than when he fought Tsuna...
But the question is, out of Chrome, Gokudera, Tsuna, Ryohei, Lambo, Hibari and Yamato, how would everybody rate the guardian's strength?
Personally, I put it as
Lambo - even +10 or +20 years...
Actually Tsuna is the strongest. Though I won't consider him Guardian. He is the Boss.
The Guardians according the stregth:
6. Lambo. But with 20 years Bazooka I'd give him 3rd place.
4. Gokudera/Yamato [I believe they are equally powerful]
7. Lambo -> +10 at no 6 and +20 at no 4 [Tied with Goku and Yama]
I, for one, don't know whether Hibari or Tsuna is stronger. They have never fought, and they have never fought the same opponent. But Hibari has never lost a fair fight, short of poison or Sakura trees. Hibari is always described as the 'Strongest guardian', so I think he is > Tsuna
referring strictly to the guardians except tsuna of course :
3. gokudera/yamamoto -for me their strength is even
5. lambo -when he's adult he's above ryohei IMO
Tsuna is a boss so he don't count to Guardian
1) Hibari is the stronger cloud guardian (accorded to future arc)
2) Mukuro seem rival to Hibari! Thats why he have to get stronger than Hibari and Tsuna so he can take over Tsuna if his mist power are too powerful than Tsuna's sense.
3) Gokudera and Yamamoto seem equal power which give a balance- attack and defence
4) Ryohei, I don't dare him a weaker character than other guardian so his power is still surprise for us to see what kinda move he got!... His fist is unstoppable!
5) Lambo... We all know he is too bloody weak and can't even beat Reborn! If it 10 years Lambo, he still in 5th place so for 20 years Lambo... He would be in 3rd place to equal Gokudera and Yamamoto but his power seem too great than Gokudera and Yamamoto's balance power
I don't remember Xanxus ever fighting Hibari, Mukuro used Sakura to beat Hibari, but as Wome rightly said, they both fought Genshiki. However, then, Hibari arrived as a newcomer, and thus didn't know how to utilise box weapons. Even then, he did a good job of seperating Genshiki and holding him off...
I think, Personally, Hibari is greater than Tsuna. Hibari has - to me - seemed stronger. Beating Adelheid - who seemed to me to be the strongest of the Shimon - outside of potentially Enma - to be the strongest, based on the fact all of the shimon defer to her as vice-leader. Koyo took orders from her, as an example, when she told him to desist...
Of course, I think Hibari - as the strong, confident person who's always in control - seemed to me to be better than Tsuna - who doesn't want to fight, but wins because he, as the main character, has to. Of course, that's my personal opinion....
He fight Xanxus after he finish his cloud guardian battle. I still consider Sakura lose a lose, but I can see why some wouldn't agree with me.
Ryohei isn't that weak anymore...but the thing is, there's a difference between pure strength and skill.
In terms of strength, it's:
6. Lambo (Except 20 year later)
In terms of Skill...it's:
6. Lambo (again except 20 years later)
And of course, Tsuna tops in both categories.
Tsuna and Hibari are generally around the same strength. It was mentioned in the TYL arc that Hibari loved to fight Future Tsuna and Reborn. Add that to the fact that they both came up with the whole beat Byakuran plan together, I'm sure that both are the same in strength.
My ranking goes:
1. Hibari- Everyone already acknowledges him as the strongest guardian.
2. This rank is interchangeable with Mukuro and Yamamoto, with Mukuro holding the rank most of the time. As Reborn said Yamamoto's potential is amazing, and he has shown several times that he can get stronger very quickly and by leaps and bounds. Although he is not #1, I also consider Mukuro around the same strength as Hibari and Tsuna.
3. Gokudera holds this spot. There is no doubt that he is the smartest guardian. His tactical sense and intelligence make him a force to be reckoned with.
4. Ryohei is interesting. He is both strong and weak to me. He would probably be tied with Gokudera had his Vongola Gear been not as crippling as it is.
5. Chrome only holds this rank because she can use a few illusions and the fact that she can call Mukuro.
6. Lambo. Meh, you guys know why. But even 10 years later Lambo hasn't really been shown in a good light, after his last fight he is tied with Chrome.
Between Hibari and Tsuna I have to say Tsuna is stronger. Even though Hibari is awesome I don't think Hibari's abilites can match up to Tsuna's abilites when he is in Hyper Dying Will Mode. Tsuna's strongest attack would wreck Hibari and he has exceptional speed. Hibari is strong but he just isn't on Tsuna's level.
Between the Guardians, my rank is:
This list isn't so accurate I guess because their power levels gauge so much. I remember when Ryohei had his other Cambio Forma and I thought he was better than the other guardians.
Big Brother Ryohei
I put faith in the right hand man of the boss!
3. Ryohei (since he has Sun VG, he can eventually become stronger than Hibari)
Tied for 4th. Yamamoto/Gokudera
6. Lambo (10YL Lambo is tied for 4th too, 20YL Lambo is too hard to say because 20YL Guardians might be stronger)
Guardians might have the same strength on average; differences are accentuated by their Rings, attributes, and VG.
I think many people are disillusioned about the word strength in manga. This isn’t Dragon Ball and that ‘power-level’ isn’t exactly straight forward. There are many things that factors strength; skill, pure strength, intelligence, not to mention there is the VG factor etc. And I feel that at times it seems impossible to really come out with a real strength list. Even coming up with my list I feel that for many of guardians, the strength list differs at times.
It has been stated that he is the strongest guardian in the manga and his performance in the manga goes to show why. In terms of physical strength(with or without flames and VG) I would put Hibari on top.
He is one of the smarter ones among the guardians, he has good physical abilities and he has perhaps the biggest flame potential among the guardians. The last reason is that Hibari is probably the best person among the guardians to deal with illusions. (Its either him or Yamamoto)
I always feel that should there be a fight between Hibari and (real) Mukuro, it would be a very close fight and there would be times when Hibari or Mukuro would be the victor. Since Hibari has been stated as the strongest I would leave Mukuro as second.
I think it’s mainly because of his illusionary abilities that made him ‘stronger’ then many of the other guardians. Combine that with his deceptive nature, he is really dangerous. (I don’t think Lambo, Gokudera and Ryohei have what it takes to get out of Mukuro’s illusion)
From here on I feel that its very hard to give rankings as Gokudera/Yamamoto(and maybe even Ryohei) seems evenly matched.
Even Reborn himself has said that it would be a seesaw battle between Gokudera and Yamamoto.
It’s hard to really gauge their power level. For example if the both of them were to face an illusionist, Yamamoto would do better due to his rain attribute.
The funny thing is that in my unconsciousness I feel that Gokudera and Yamamoto are stronger then Ryohei. It’s not based on any evidence in the manga but my feeling.
Though I think Ryohei would be very close to Gokudera and Yamamoto, if not as ‘strong’ as them. Ryohei is physically strong and fast (with the help of his sun flames) ,but in his latest battle with Aoba I really question his strategic thinking. While the ability to charge up flames while being hit is a good ability , Ryohei shouldn’t be using that as his main strategy. He shouldn’t totally give up on his non VG abilities. But then again that was a boxing match and that Ryohei may revise his strategy if he is going to face other people.
Lambo is just too young. While he has a high flame potential(I still can’t decide if Hibari or Lambo has a higher flame potential) , he is just too young to do anything useful. Ironically , the fight that I have been wanting to see for a very long time is Lambo (being serious) Vs any decent powered enemy.
Last edited by hdiuy; June 02, 2011 at 12:51 AM.