Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (6/22/15 - 6/28/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
New Reply

Thread: The Cricket Thread

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SirSamuel016's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

The Cricket Thread

I noticed we didn't have a thread for the sport that is Cricket, so I have made one.
    Here I hope we can discuss Test Matches, One Day Internationals, Twenty20's and everything else that goes along with the sport of Cricket! I hope you guys can enjoy this one

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SirSamuel016's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Cricket Thread

So, the Cricket World Cup wrapped up last Sunday with one of the host nations, my home country Australia taking it out.
    I found it to be a somewhat one-sided win for Australia, with New Zealand, the other finalists, only holding up a little bit of a fight in the match. Overall I found the tournament to be a good one, with some classic matches and innings in there.
    The tournament saw two high scores by a single batter in the World Cup from the West Indies' Chris Gayle and New Zealand's Martin Guptil.
    We had Australian pace bowler Mitchell Starc crowned man of the tournament for taking 22 wickets, and overall a great atmosphere at every match.
    I found it to be possibly one of the best World Cups in history for Cricket, albeit it only being the 11th Cricket World Cup.

New Reply