The second round of the Community Awards Voting has started
Please take a look and participate guys~
---------- Post added October 28, 2012 at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was October 23, 2012 at 04:41 PM ----------
The last round of the Community Awards Voting has started
Please take a look and participate guys~ We need to the whole community to vote and decide for the rightful winner
Hey guys help me out here, SUI is taking 2 weeks off..? Does that mean he will be back nov 4 or will there be another week so like nov 11. Because im wondering is the last chapter was spose to be just a comedy and i dont know if he counts it. Then he technically has 2 weeks off before the next chapter is due so I want to know when my fix is coming back.
Even if the last chapter was an extra and a comedy, he counts it. It still takes work.
waiting is hard as i became quite addicted to ToG lately, but he deserves it. So far the 2nd part is awesome
Last edited by scav; October 30, 2012 at 03:45 PM.
It's not like he earns lots of money by making ToG for naver, so he deserves lots of rest.
Where is the afterword that he comment about us, non-korean readers? Idk why but when I read it back in the day it seemed like he didn't like us xD
I miss ToG so much, seriously the 2 week break is killing me, though I have to agree with the others - SIU definitely deserves a break.
Oh I so can't wait for the epicness that is going to unfold
Why must SIU torture me like this? I want my dose of TOG!
- It's own mystical force is called Yoki.
- It has numbered rankings.
- Certain special beings, though maybe not in the way you might be looking for.
- No legendary items though, sorry.
Downside: It's quite a bit more dark and violent than One Piece or ToG though so depending on your tastes that could be a problem.
The other series that jumps to mind is.
- It's view of magic is actually similar to shinsoo and haki in some ways.
- Special items galore
- As an added bonus is similar to One Piece in it's general fun loving attitude.
Downside: It's not quite as imaginative as One Piece or Tower of God and dramatic arcs are few and far between.
Then there is just my classic recommendation for anybody at any time.
The Gintama Anime
- In my opinion this is the best anime adaptation out there and it's not at all close.
- Much like One Piece it does both humor and drama extremely well.
- 256 episodes, at least 200 of which are amazingly good.
Downside: The non-amazing episodes are all near the beginning.
Last edited by Jammin; November 02, 2012 at 11:17 PM.
Let me add the (sadly on hiatus) Hunter x Hunter.