Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/11/15 - 5/17/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
Well i'm still reading it, upto chapter 57 now and i will keep on reading it, just want to see whats all the fuss about, btw I liked the skirmish between the two rankers feels like there's a lot more to come.
---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------
wow this lahel is something ehh..
Last edited by hassan; May 08, 2014 at 01:29 AM.
SIU posted two gossips until now:
-> (Credits to LaFa from batoto)
The chat between SIU and fans:
- Jinsung and Maschenny are both in top 100.
- Yihwa has stronger potential than Horyang (But Horyang will win if they fight right now)
- Baam+Androssi team will break the balance.
- Maschenney is a fisherman (but she is better as a spearbearer).
- Hatsu will get a sword later.
- Thorn cannot talk.
- Jinsung is a fisherman.
- Hwa Ryun and Evan do not know each other.
- Prince's score in the punch comeptition was not modified.
- Baam's "stop" ability is like cheating,
- Koon 11/11
- Ran 11/3
- Hatsu 6/4
- Androssi 5/5
- Jinsung 12/29
- Plot twist: He'll change (the birthdays) them later on. (so basically like all fakes, lol)
- Ran is picky about his food. He prefers yogurt over food. He dislikes the ones with syrup.
- Koon told Baam that he has collected and threw away all the rings that Yu Hansung gave to their friends. So his friends do not have the rings with them right now (only Koon knows where they are).
- XiaXia hated Ran the moment she saw him. She is good with spicy food.
- Hwa Ryun wants to train Baam to become strong. It seems that she has said that Baam needs a different type of training to learn to control the Thorn. She thinks that asking for Urek's aid would be a nice idea if necessary.
- Yihwa has gained confidence in manipulating her flames.
- Yihwa still thinks that Rak is a dinosaur.
- Miseng asserts that she is older than Prince. But Prince refuses to tell her his age.
- Koon has decided that the other ability of the WHM is extremely 'dangerous', so he decided not to use it.
this hiatus is killing me
The last chapter was released on 4th May, 2014. It's been five weeks since then. SIU wrote that the hiatus will last at least six weeks or more. Except for those two gossips I posted, there are no news regarding Tower of God, neither from Naver or SIU himself. If SIU sticks with 6 weeks, we should get the next chapter on 15th June, 2014. But my guts tell me that we won't.
Anyway, according to SIU, we will be introduced to members of the 10 Great Families or Zahard Princesses. Members of which family do you want so see the most? I would like to see an exceptional swords(wo)man of the Arie Family or a Zahard Princess who takes her duties more seriously.
Yeah, I'm with syx on this. We haven't gotten any news, so chances are that we won't get a chapter until at least July. This is a big surgery and making sure all of the ligaments are working properly and won't be strained again is serious business. I'd rather that SIU take another month or two off if it'll mean that he's finally healed.
Chapter 110 blog post:
"With the regards to the condition of my wrist, a major hospital recommended that I recovery without surgery so I have decided to do that. I’ve heard that it can get better if I equip an orthosis for a while. Of course, it’s a matter that can only can decided after some rest, but I think that other than being slightly uncomfortable, it turned out great. Thanks to that, the hiatus has been greatly shortened."
Will SIU come back tomorrow? He said 6 weeks, right?