Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (4/6/15 - 4/12/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Check out the results for the Anime Awards 2014
I didn't like Soul Eater manga, I got bored after the first chapter (not to mention could hardly see what the hell was happening) so I hope the anime will do a better job.
- Like One Eyed Sharingan I'd recommend Gintama, even though it's on going it's really really good, and the seiyuus are just perfect (it might take a couple of episodes before you get used to it though, but when you do you will keep craving for more).
- Tsubasa Chronicles is a darn good manga, but unfortunately the anime is filled with fillers and events in the plot have been swapped for an odd reason. The 3-episode OVA that's been made to continue the story after the anime has been superb though and as it looks there might be other OVA in the future.
- Spice and wolf is really good. It's not your typical action seinen, in fact it's about business, but nonetheless still very entertaining and has already ended at 13 episodes.
- Hitman Reborn. It's all about survining through the daily arc which is about 20 episodes with somewhat no action and a couple of fillers. After that it gets really~ good, especially at 30-ish to 65. And the soon-to-come arc starting at ep 74 will be just gold.
- Nodame cantabile. Basically about music. When I heard that I thought it was bullshit, but when I watched it I figured out that it's really about the comedy. Definitely worth to watch.
- Yakitati Japan. Same as above, just about baking bread. I've just started watching this but looks really good.
- Last but not least there is a 3-episodes new anime called Bus Gamer. I've only watched the first episode but it looksl like it might be quite entertaining.
Last edited by ibra87; April 01, 2008 at 09:25 AM.
I agree with Yakitate Japan(correct spelling).
I'd also recommend Heroic Age(if you're looking for epic action scenes), Mushi-shi(for good voice acting and original plot elements), and Ayakashi/Mononoke(most stylish anime I've ever seen).
There are others I'd recommend, but you've already seen them. :P
Heroic Age is a must watch, the ending is deep with great action and animation.
Tsubasa Chronicle OVA Tokyo Revelations
Digital Monster X-Evolution
hi, i am looking for an anime i don't know the name of...and i barely remember what it was about..
i am not sure if this thread is in the right place, couldn't find any place else more suitable, correct me if i am wrong^^
i'll try to explain what this anime is about, however i do not know if it is a series or a movie...
the beginning has something to do with a pair of siblings, a boy and a girl, where their father has some magic powers, but gets killed in the woods during a full moon if i remember correctly...
the kids are either being chased or running to help their father in the woods, where the boy see his father get killed, and suddenly his fathers powers get transferred into him...i remember there were some red energy floating around them, very dramatic^^
i believe the moon has some connection to their powers, but i am not sure about this...
oh, and the boys hair was black...XD
i hope i am not too vague...
responds are appreciated
oh yeah, and i think they lived in a castle of some sort...
it has been a long time since i saw this, so i could be wrong, but i think the shows theme was about the powers connected to the moon and the boy...
thanks for the help, i really hope there are someone who knows what this is..
Hm, can you remember how old you were when you saw this one? Was it a movie or a series?
It somehow sounds familiar but I can't put it anywhere atm :/
i think i saw this about 6-7 years ago, but i don't remember if it was a series or a movie...
and considering the impression i got from this it is weird i can't remember anything else, because what i can remember from it completely blew my mind^^
Can you be anymore specific about it plz?
that's just it, i don't remember anything else, but since the scene i remember was so important for the series/movie by the looks of it, i thought maybe someone knew what show this was
Unluckily what you remember even if it was very important in that anime/movie, it is also fairly common in some anime.
Have you tried Wikipedia??? You might be able to find something there, search up "anime of 2000/1" and see if it's any of those listed. Here's the link if you can't be bothered searching it up.
Yeah, that would take forever you know going through every anime out there lol...
I think it will be faster if you can remember more about it. Maybe drink some nice tea with some honey or something to help your memory a bit.
True, but that's the only thing I could think of to help find the anime.
hehe, i looked through some of it, but nothing in 2001...i'll roam through 2000 and 2002 later:P
thanks guys, appreciated