Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (4/13/15 - 4/19/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Come make your nominations in Fairy Tail Awards.
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse Chapter 352 Spoiler Thread (On Haitus)

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse Noblesse Chapter 352 Spoiler Thread (On Haitus)

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Noblesse.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by Jammin; January 29, 2015 at 01:35 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Chapter 352 Spoiler Thread

No chapter this week due to authors health problems.
    I wonder why such announcements always are so late.
    2014 the worst manga year so far.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Chapter 352 Spoiler Thread (Delayed until Jan 12)

http://m.comic.naver.com/webtoon/det...tue&listPage=1

Don't know what it says but most likely a notice for long hiatus.

Noblesse Forever!

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by strixflash View Post
    http://m.comic.naver.com/webtoon/det...tue&listPage=1

Don't know what it says but most likely a notice for long hiatus.
    Here is a translation that I found on mangafox:
    Quote Quote:
    "Hi, I am Son Jae Ho.

I would like to express my apologies to the readers for issuing a pause on this Manhwa.

Kwangsoo had chest pain and continuously felt breathing problems; as a result, he had many tests to check out his conditions.

Though he has no physical harm, he is suffering from panic disorder.

He has been going to hospital to improve upon it whilst continuing the series; however, he has not become better, but worse, in which case we had to also force a pause of the Manhwa months ago.

The doctor had recommended him to take a pause from all work, but because we had done so beforehand due to surgeries, we wanted to continue the series for as long as possible.

He has been under treatment over the months, whilst continuing the series, but it was an onus for him to do so.

Panic disorder has symptoms that when the condition is good, there is no problems; nevertheless, even with the slightest signs of it, it is hard to continue work. Recently, Kwangsoo has been having this situation frequently, and we had contacted the admins to talk upon this issue, in which we concluded we will pause the Manga. Apologies again.

More importantly, we are extremely saddened that we have let down our fans who have been waiting for so long. We will do our best to come back with better health as soon as possible.

We would like to sincerely apologize once again." Credits to LbrIJ

6. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel sorry for the guy

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Chapter 352 Spoiler Thread (Delay extended for and unknown amount of time)

The poor guy...

That actually explains a lot, though. Something obviously hasn't be right recently with this series, and it's no wonder if he was dealing with something like that. I hope he takes the time he needs to fully recover or at least get to a point where his life and health stabilizes. Even if that means something extreme like a 6 month haitus, that would probably be best for him; as well as the story itself.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Chapter 352 Spoiler Thread (Delay extended for an unknown amount of time)

I agree, whatever he needs to do to get healthy is the top priority. Even if it means an extended hiatus.

Hoping for a quick and successful recovery!

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Chapter 352 Spoiler Thread (Delay extended for an unknown amount of time)

Why am I feeling that I'm expierencing what happened to D.Grayman again. The author of D.Grayman also took a break cause of uncertain health issues and that break already is lasting like 2 years. Hopefully the artist gets better soon cause a long break will be tortures to us the readers.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That's always a risk but the most important thing is that he takes care of himself. I just hope he has enough money to take a prolonged break without stress.

As fans it's natural to want moar Noblesse but I think we all also want Noblesse at it's best. To be honest, I think Noblesse has been struggling creatively for a while now but until I read this I wasn't sure why. Writing is hard and I'm sure doing so with a weekly deadline is stressful at the best of times. Add medical issues to that and it's no wonder there were so many rough edges to the last few arcs.

As a Noblesse fan I'd definitely rather the authors wait until they feel like they can give the story their full attention and it doesn't sound to me like there is any way they'd both be able to do that right now. I'm not sure how long we'd have to wait for them to be at their best but I think they've proven they're worth it.

---------------------------------------------------

All that being said, I think we're a long way from the point were we have to worry about the Noblesse being one of those series constantly on Haitus.

I've been down that road with D Greyman, Berserk, and Hunter X Hunter (series which will all forever be incomplete IMO). Those all had a bit of a different feel to them. D Greyman's author had a serious health problem and developed arthritis in her drawing hand(Which is really bad luck considering she's only 34) and that's is a lot to overcome. Kentarō Miura and Yoshihiro Togashi both also had health problems as well but I honestly don't think either actually wants to finish their series.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Jammin, it's the artist who is sick and not author so I don't think Noblesse's drop in quality is related to health problems. Art is fine but it's the writing which is very poor in quality.

I hope artist get enough rest. I agree he should take a long hiatus to recover properly but then there are bills to be paid so he might need to shorten his recovery period

Noblesse Forever!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I do feel sorry for him. I hope the recovery goes well and that they take all the time necessary.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Jammin, it's the artist who is sick and not author so I don't think Noblesse's drop in quality is related to health problems. Art is fine but it's the writing which is very poor in quality.

I hope artist get enough rest. I agree he should take a long hiatus to recover properly but then there are bills to be paid so he might need to shorten his recovery period
    If you're worrying about the artist member of your pair the whole time, the quality of the story will drop as well, though.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

They work as a team though. I'm sure the two work together on nearly everything. Son Jae Ho might do the actual writing but I'm certain that under normal circumstances to two would spend a lot of time talking over what they are going to do. Just like I'm sure Lee Gwang Su talks over what he's going to do artistically with Son Jae Ho. That's how creative teams typically work.

Like Frosty said the distraction of something like this would make it nearly impossible to really concentrate on what you want to do story wise, and what the best way to do it is.

One of the things that I think has been most obviously missing recently was the subtly. The moments where things were implied through facial expressions rather than implicitly stated. But to do that requires a very high level of trust and teamwork. If Lee Gwang Su is suffering from something like intermittent panic attacks, that would make that kind of thing nearly impossible. Simply because you couldn't help but worry about putting even more strain on him.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Author need to see Frankenstein for Human Modification ASAP.

Anyway get well soon.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Otters11's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Chapter 352 Spoiler Thread (On Haitus)

0020515 February 24th. Perhaps the revolution started without me ??

You never really know about _____.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Chapter 352 Spoiler Thread (On Haitus)

Quote Originally Posted by Otters11 View Post
    0020515 February 24th. Perhaps the revolution started without me ??

You never really know about _____.
    What are you referring too? There is no return date for Noblesse right?

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast