Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (4/13/15 - 4/19/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Come make your nominations in Fairy Tail Awards.
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Last 2 Eight Kings

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Last 2 Eight Kings

What type of creatures do you reckon are the last 2 Kings?

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Last 2 Eight Kings

3 Options for me - Battle Wolf, Sea Creature or Derouth.

And i'm talking about LAST king only.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

One of those two will be some kind of fish.

About other one i dont have a clue .

Could be some kind of underground animal.

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Last 3 or 2nd 3rd and 4th should be the Crow, Mother Snake and Battle Wolf (that's for sure).

I know that Derouth is in Area 4, but i'm not sure if that they'll go in order to each continent.

Wasn't Derouth said to have been the strongest creature?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

The Eight Kings are descendant of legendary beasts who used to rule GW at a specific era, each era one of the ancestors of the Eight Kings used to rule the world

---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Roronoa Zoro View Post
    What type of creatures do you reckon are the last 2 Kings?
    I think it would be cool if we got an aquatic beast, but I don't think so
    I believe all the Eight Kings are not aquatic creatures (fishes), but we'll probably get to see strong aquatic beasts since the author hinted a possible underwater arc/travel at least

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Yume Yume's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

I`d wish to see a cat king! Unfortunately i noticed that author doesn`t like cats, there were only few number of them in whole manga. Rikky and some tigers in the beginning and in the pyramid, if i remember well.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

isnt detrout (the dragon with one tooth) considered the strongest? Not sure exactly. But Midora fought it a long time ago when getting those miracle water?

Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    isnt detrout (the dragon with one tooth) considered the strongest? Not sure exactly. But Midora fought it a long time ago when getting those miracle water?
    No he isn't, the author implied they are equal to each other

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

One of them looks like a lion's eye, so a cat king might not be too off base. The final one, I have no clue as to what it could be. As others have stated I'm hoping it's a type of aquatic beast, but I really don't know. Something is definitely on it's head though.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    Strongest Dragon, not strongest period.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Yume Yume's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Melk II said that Deros was the ruler of the whole world, that`s why many readers think that he is the strongest of 8 kings. But if i remember it well, it was said that each of 8 kings have ruled all over the world but in different periods. Perhaps, 100 000 years ago the ruler was the strongest of Deros dragons, then he got old and the one of Battle Wolves (for example) became the ruler. I suppose, that theory is good for time when all of the continents of GW were united like Pangeya on our planet. After that continent was splitted each of kings become to be a ruler of its own territory.

Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yume Yume View Post
    Melk II said that Deros was the ruler of the whole world, that`s why many readers think that he is the strongest of 8 kings. But if i remember it well, it was said that each of 8 kings have ruled all over the world but in different periods. Perhaps, 100 000 years ago the ruler was the strongest of Deros dragons, then he got old and the one of Battle Wolves (for example) became the ruler. I suppose, that theory is good for time when all of the continents of GW were united like Pangeya on our planet. After that continent was splitted each of kings become to be a ruler of its own territory.
    The current Eight Kings are descendants of beasts that ruled the world way before, at each era, one of their ancestors ruled the world
    Meaning that the 8 Kings themselves never ruled the world individually, but their ancestors did

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Well if we use toriko chapter 246 as a reference to the order in which you gather the ingredients we know where each of acacia's course is at in which Area (Ichi boys refer to it as sectors). NOw there are only two that is not mentioned, Center and God

So using that and knowing that Derous is in area 4 and if it corresponds to the sectors mentioned in chapter 246 than we know that Derous is in sector G which has Earth. So that counts him out

That leaves Mothersnake, Emperor Crow, Battlewolf and the two unknown kings.

God is with Battlewolf cause i still stand by that Battlewolf is inspired by Norse beast Fenrir. And fenrir is said to start ragnorak by consuming the sun bringing darkness to the world. Fits with the notion of God appearing during a Solar Eclipse

NOw for Center. If we are to take it literally that means that center is well... somewhere near the Center of the earth... i know thats really pushing it. Anyways we know that toriko and crew will have to go underground one day and im guessing thats where Center will be??? So it would either be Mothersnake cause really where the hell is a creature that massive is suppose to live (personally i hope the Mothersnake is in area 6 and will be Toriko king of the Sea to correspond with Jormungandr the Worldserpent from norse myth who lives in the sea) or that slit eyed King (probably a Cat of some kind).

BE interesting that the two ingredients, which i consider the greatest of the course, is guarded by a cat and dog. Really cement the rivalry between the two species with one being hidden away and the other celebrate.

Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually believe Center is where Derous is because of the cure water, remember Center is said to revive the dead right ? Ichiryuu also mentioned that the Cure Water was something to process and cook one ingredient in the full course

And Midora was pouring Cure Water every time in Frohze's grave, and then we have Joa who looks exactly like Frohze, the only thing that can explain this is Cure Water being Center or related to it at least

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    I actually believe Center is where Derous is because of the cure water, remember Center is said to revive the dead right ? Ichiryuu also mentioned that the Cure Water was something to process and cook one ingredient in the full course

And Midora was pouring Cure Water every time in Frohze's grave, and then we have Joa who looks exactly like Frohze, the only thing that can explain this is Cure Water being Center or related to it at least
    Your right that Cure water is needed to "prepare" an ingredient. But we also know that EARTH as stated by Yosaku, who was given the task of preparing it, needs to be REVIVED inorder to be prepared and even for him it would take months. This fits a bit too neatly with Cure waters amazing regenerative properties and EARTH being a supposed dead ingredient needed to be revived.

Truthfully i always thought that Derous guarded Center but until we get more info the connection of Earth and cure water seems abit stronger.

*Edited*
    Though after looking over chapter 246 and comparing sectors to Areas i just realised that Area 4 would actually correspond to Sector E which has no mention of one of Arcacia's full course....curious... i guess Derous may very well guard center

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BlackHair's Avatar
    Country
    Sri Lanka
    Post Thanks / Like

The first one, I will go with an animal which can be associated with water and soil, the second one belonging the big cat family. So something like a frog/crocodile and a lion/tiger.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast