This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Claymore.
No fake spoilers yet ah.
because Halloween should ve earlier
Still some parts of it would be awesome if true
Any translation that makes sense for non native English speakers??
Google translation it's kinda hard to understand but thanks, it's said octavia and chronus get killed, maria mastered the elegant technique and rebel meet up with reinforced from the other continent ....
that the only thing I understood
---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------
Oh the one who's good with Google translation is GOD EYE GALATEA, we need her(or) his awesomeness.
Last edited by serpico; October 29, 2013 at 05:27 PM. Reason: errors with my writing
i do recall a few chapters being released on the 27th of the month, and quite a few on the 29/30th.
i was asking because i dont know if Halloween would affect manga release ?.
@ Serpico- Thanks
i sure hope Octavia and Chronos dont die (although i would not mind Chronos dieing to rejoin his love )
would be cool for Miria to master Elegance- but i dont think she should as she was a total bitch to Hysteria(who i always thought was her "mentor")
and if they are Reinforcements fromt he main island.....but what side are they from Rubels or the Orgs?
i have often wondered if GEG was a girl or a boy....always assumed they were female, whatever they are there translations are a godsend (no pun intended )
New year didn't have effect at all ( beside chapter begin released few days before ) so pretty much doubt that Halloween will.
Just be patient, just give it 2 more days max.
OT: I agree that spoiler looks fake, anything related to Mainland solders coming is still fetched at best. If they are coming they will arrive in time to stop Clare's and Priscilla's fight. Because arriving anytime before will be meaningless.
Last edited by Brother Coa; October 29, 2013 at 06:42 PM.
I believe manga stream should already have on their hands the raw scan, they always release first and fully translated even first than Gene
I SPECT TOMORROW THE CHAPTER.......
---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------
Number 12 Michael@
curious about GEG gender?same as many.
Ok, but I'll summarize the important points for LOLs.
- As Rubel escapes, he encounters the strongest man from the main land named "Bear Grylls" lol. He comes to tell Rubel about the mainland situation, and end the troublesome situation at this island.
- Dae tells Priscilla that he collected the bodies of former No.1s and parts of his body is pieced together with them. He tells her that his cheek is implanted with Teresa's, whom she had killed, hoping to achieved that faint smile look, but that didn't happen. Priscilla stops eating. Dae figures that would get her attention, and tells her he has an important secret to tell her before he dies and he can't talk too loud as he is about to die, and asks her to come closer. As Priscilla gets closer, Dae yells "switch" and switch body with Priscilla! (LOL) Dae with Priscilla's body proclaim "haha, this is the ultimate body!" and goes away laughing crazily.
- At the other battle, Octavia and Chronos are dead. Just as Miria reaches despair, Cassandra stops and internally asks herself what is she doing, and then her awaken body disintegrates and turns into dust. Helen suspects that happened because the borrowed energy has been used up.
- Dae possesses Priscilla's body, and because the adaptation is not well enough he cannot use her full strength, and he is surrounded by the warriors and cut into pieces.
- "Save me..." says Priscilla in Dae's half upper body. "The men in black of the organization" Miria questions as she walks by. Suddenly, the upper body jump up and aim to bite at Miria's chest area. Suddenly a scream, then that upper body is cut up by Clare.
- Bear Grylls tells Rubel that the situation in the main land is dire. The organization has conducted even more dangerous experiments as they battled the dragons. As a result, the balance was broken, and the main land forces is almost wiped out. Due to the devastation, 80% human population is wiped out as well resulting in them building three giant walls and live isolated in order to survive. (LOL Shingeki no Kyojin - Attack on Titans much?) Rubel and Bear hope to find help from the warriors.
- Rubel and the warriors sat together that night, looking beyond their past differences, Miria agrees.
- The peace at the island is restored, after Raki and Clare became newly weds, the warriors head out with ship to the main land for war.
---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------
Someone posted a thread at baidu asking TSS for any info.
There's a response, it's very dull and sounds very plausible, but I hope it is not true...
Priscilla encounters Raki, and they talk (useless dialog) for about 10 pages.
Chronos delivers a ruthless attack against the Dust Eater, but he himself bit the dust. Chapter ends.
Last edited by God Eye Galatea; November 03, 2013 at 10:45 PM.
That last spoiler sounds more plausible than the Bear Grylls one. The last chapter did have Raki headed in that directed. Even if it is fake, that will probably happen anyways, and I also expect Chronos to die. But I would like to see Clare as the main point in the chapters again.
Last edited by Claymore1; October 29, 2013 at 11:26 PM.
These fake spoilers seem more interesting than the plausible one.I'm pretty sure we will read a boring dialogue between Raki and Prissy and in the end he will be left alone (even though Prissy's hungry).