Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/11/15 - 5/17/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
If it was answer to "you're not going to run?", then what was Rin thinking about when he said "this time"? Maybe he meant that he wanted to give up in the strongest prison.
But if the question was about fighting alone, then I think Rin could've been hiding something when we said "this time? ...no" with a smile. It's possible that he thinks that Bon creating the barrier means that after that Rin can do everything on his own and it still counts as not fighting alone. I mean, he can send Bon away with Kuro and don't think he lied to him before.
Soraya was queen of Iran and an actress. Google doesn't know Beriboys, so it probably doesn't exist :]
Last edited by Kryanka; October 12, 2011 at 04:01 PM.
But to be honest, you don't need a real good reason to hate yourself. If there's any reason for Yukio to hate himself, it's that he loathes how he resents Rin or Shiro sometimes because he does indeed feel inferior to them. He resents all that Toudou stands for, because it is a part of himself that he despises. I think Yukio is acutely aware of how childish it is to blame someone else for a path he chose, and he resents when he does that.
Yup yup! Bring on the RyuRin! DQuote:
Problem is, Bon didn't see when Rin was demoralized in das Starkste Gefangis - only Shiemi did... So it's still confusing...Quote:
Something bothers me about Bon and the barrier though - Familiar barriers in the past are heavily dependent on the person's stamina. Rin has to defeat the Impure King fast, otherwise Bon will run out of strength and the barrier will fail.Quote:
You're probably right. All this thinking is making my head hurt~
not Bon, so this version still makes sense, although I prefer the RyuRin goodness of the other one.
wasn't sure he remembered the chant, maybe because he wasn't paying full attention to Tatsuma. It's not impossible that the barrier isn't completed after all or it doesn't work as it should.
Either way, Rin has to hurry and kill the IK before the barrier kills Bon and the ruptured sporangium kills Kyoto people. Someone's got to help his brother too, cause he's about to be killed by Toudou. Koneko and Renzou could use some help too, as well as the girls with Tatsuma. Let's hope Bon can snap Rin out of this pathetic state <3
Or Mephisto makes his move, although I think he wants the Order to trust/depend on Rin for now.
Well people here is the JAC version....
Thanks MD and Niphy! Another translation, I'm happy!~
Well, the most important difference this gave was yet another version of what Bon says to Rin. In niph's translation, it's "you're not going to give in to yourself, are you?". I think he's referring to Rin succumbing to the flames. So Rin responds "... no way, not now." It makes a bit more sense.
Haha! I just realized Suguro is effectively a Barrier Maiden for this part of the plot, and Rin is totally milking it! Also loved Rin's "Suguro, that's cool, you asshole!" I think a lot of translations have been missing his coarseness, which I so love...
Also, Yukio's "I hate myself" is again in this translation. So, revising my opinion... I don't believe Yukio's in current danger of possession, but self-loathing is terribly unstable. Believe me. It can easily turn on him.
Maybe when he says "I hate myself", he says "I hate myself for what I've been", "I hate myself for having allowed myself to be like that" a bit like like in the JAC's translation.
So, yeah, he still hates himself, but with also a wish of becomming different, aka someone he won't hate. So errrr he don't hate himself now...
(still sorry for my awful english, it's more than rusted, and hard to find so late in the night)
This is a badass chapter, thank you very much.
Yukio didn't get tempt or affected by the devil in my eyes. For a moment there I thought this manga is going to go down the route of yukio turning evil and drama occurs! But for now , it won't happen because Yukio have a clear picture of what's going on inside of him.
Not much to mention about rin and suguro except that they are finally closing in. I do hope that this giant moving demon have some sort of "core" to make things more interesting.
Oh and yukio obviously won't die.
Ok, so this time
- it's "seized", not trembling. Cause it's always been trembling till now...
- love Rin's swearing, it suits him so much
- nothing about for what they played rock paper scissors (not important, just -yeah)
- "not gonna give in to yourself again" - "no way, not now"
- "piss your pants"? Well, makes sense now that Bon looks so outraged
- this page I like much better now. Rin's words aren't corny and his teasing is more natural. If you know what I mean
- Rin's hand is trembling, you were right, earth
- Bon knows Rin's not an idiot, but he didn't say he always knew that. I'm gonna miss yet another RyuRin line
- I give up, little crying Yukio is sooo cute
- "looked up to my brother". I don't remember previous version, but I like this one
- "found it hard to accept". Sheesh. My head hurts. Which version is the best?
- "Suguro, that's so cool, you asshole". Love it
- "The one I really hate most of all is myself". Maybe I just got used to that, but Yukio doesn't sound so harsh this time. He hates himself more than any other person, so it sounds like he's not having bad feelings for anyone, doesn't blame anyone for anything more than himself. And it doesn't sound like the self-hatred is consuming him, only that he knows he's the one responsible for who he is.
Last edited by Kryanka; October 17, 2011 at 02:39 PM.
i think bon won't be able to keep the barrier up for long and will become extremely fatigued after the barrier disappears. then bon will be exclusively attacked by the IK because the IK fears bon's barrier again. then rin will HAVE to draw his sword to protect his friend. as for who the hell will save yukio....i have no idea. here's hoping for an awesome chapter again!
spoilers where art thou!!!?