Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/25/15 - 5/31/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
2) While alive, Theresa was called not the strongest Claymore, but the strongest Monster
3) Theresa is aknowleadge as the strongest Claymore ever, while alive.
4) While alive, she's called "no ordinary Claymore"
5) Theresa surpassed warrior Priscilla's 80% of Yoki with only 10% of hers
6) Priscilla is no doubt also stronger than Hysteria, Cassandra and Roxanne
If we assume Dae knew about this, or about the particulary strong claymore called Theresa, why on earth would he think Cassandra, Hysteria and Roxanne are the three strongest ones? Selective amnesia perhaps?
I'm almost sure that when he talks about the claymore's he want's to treasure, he's speaking of all of the bodies he was saving, not only the three that came back. Otherwise he could just have revived Theresa. After all, head or not, Cassandra was chopped to pieces, yet she was walking and moving and fighting like any other. What impedes Daes to bring a zombie Theresa with just another head?
I bet he just choose those three at random.
Again, when he says "terms of power", what happens then with Theresa? I think she brokes all theories about these girls strenght.
Last edited by Louvre; November 05, 2011 at 06:35 PM.
That's one of the best arguments on this topic about whether Dae has Teresa's decapitated (headless) body or not:
10% YR Claymore Teresa pwns 70% YR Orcish Priscilla
1 Teresa = 7 Priscillas
Priscilla's Arm's Yoki = Revival of 3 Rank 1 Claymores
Teresa's Arm's Yoki = Revival of 21 (3x7) Rank 1 Claymores
Let's say the Arm's Yoki is 10% of the total body's Yoki, to make this easy on me, lol
Let's say the Head's Yoki is 10% of the total body's Yoki, to make this easy on me, lol
Priscilla's entire body's Yoki = Revival of 30 (3x10) Rank 1 Claymores
Teresa's decapitated (headless) body's Yoki = Revival of 189 (3x7x9) Rank 1 Claymores
therefore... if Dae had Teresa's decapitated (headless) body, why would he be so excited over merely Priscilla's Arm ????
With Dae's recent revelations, it's clear that he misled Rimulto. From the on set, Dae was trying to create three awakenings to attract Priscilla. He chose three individuals of power, but probably not the most power warriors.
He obviously chose Roxanne and Cassandra because of their long standing feud. He most likely hoped that Cassandra would regain her memories and attack Roxanne. The insuing conflict would cause either or both to awaken. Hysteria that slew her comrades also appeared to have some "mental" issues. Even in the face of an AB with Cassandra's power, she choses to attack Miria. You would think that they would put aside their differences to fight the greater danger. He obviously chose three individuals that would awaken quickly, before the demise of the Organization.
Also, Dae infused the former Number One warriors with the flesh of an awakened being, Priscilla. Perhaps the results are different, then the merging of flesh with non-awakened individual. In essence, Dae has managed to create a type Abyssal Feeder that has a sentient mind. Clare merged herself with the Destroyer, it will be interesting to see the extent of her abilities when she graces us with her presence, once more.
1- Experience. Teresea had a shitload more than Priss. Teresea had a lot more skill, and thus wouldn't have needed to use as much power to counter Priss skill.
2- Potential. Basicly Claymores can become more powerful over time. Look at Roxanne. Or when Alicia first showed up monitoring Ruiful. Alicia said that she could do about 50% damage to Riful before dying. Obviously by the time the fought that had been improved. So I think that a Claymore can become more powerful. Let's say Teresa was at 100% of her potential, and Priss at 25% when they fought. But Rubel stated that when Priss awakened it unleashed all her potential.
Well i'm just saying, I doubt awakened Teresea would be that much more powerful than Priss. More powerful, maybe, but not seven time more powerful.
As to why Dae never tried using Teresa's body, a few things.
1- Didn't know how powerful Teresa really was. She hid her strength. And since they never saw a body part of hers fend off a Destroyer infection, there was no reason to suspect it.
2- It's dead so no Yoki. Presumably Priss arm was still alive, sorta like Dauf's rods. Claire stated that they emited Yoki, so I guess they could be a source of it.
3- They did try something with Teresa's corpse. Claire.
Last edited by Super Angillis; November 05, 2011 at 09:31 PM.
Louvre: "I'm almost sure that when he talks about the claymore's he want's to treasure, he's speaking of all of the bodies he was saving, not only the three that came back."
I don't think so. Dae said very, very clearly that "these three were his best creations". The line isn't that open-ended. However, whether you believe that Roxanne, Cassandra, or Hysteria were chosen in terms of power (because Dae thought they were the strongest of the 8) or not, the main point is that their current powers are NOT from Priscilla's arm and they were already this powerful when they lived. As I argued before, if the resurrected claymores cannot use the powers they had when they lived but will just use the power from Priscilla's arm, why doesn't he choose any random dead claymore? He can even order people to kill a few trainees and use Priscilla's arm to revive them, and then the trainees will have the power from Priscilla's arm, no? He clearly wants to borrow the massive power from the former no.1's bodies to help spread the scent of the yoki from Priscilla's arm.
It just doesn't make sense to me that Dae would give up the former no.1's (his best creations) corpses when any dead claymores, when resurrected with Priscilla's arm, will have the same strength. If I told you that for any dollar bill (regardless of value) you give me I would give you a diamond, would you give me 3 one-hundred dollar notes even though 3 one dollar notes would suffice?
Last edited by columyip; November 06, 2011 at 01:33 AM.
There's only two possible BCs that know of Teresa's true power level:
Orsay and Rubel
(I don't want to waste much time on this, so I'm going to be brief as I can, and a bit "rambling" in presenting it, but I need to offer some quick support for why Orsay and Rubel possibly-probably know Teresa's true power)
1. It's questionable whether Teresa actually deceived Orsay, by saying her cape/cloak was torn by some NYs on the way back... since when can NYs touch Teresa, when a YR'ing Priscilla+Irene+Sophia+Noel as a team couldn't even touch a No YR Teresa at all, and when a 70% YR Orcish Priscilla couldn't touch 10% YR Teresa as well... ??? Orsay can't be so stupid to believe NYs managed to tear Teresa's cloak/cape !!!!
2. Orsay understands Teresa's power, that Teresa is the Faint Smile due to her power, not her PYSA. Teresa is so powerful she never has to use any YR, and thus her face forever remains non-twisted by the Yoma obviously, as she's never using her Yoma powers/Yoki release, and thus she is Teresa of the Faint Smile. (Priscilla was the first and only opponent to ever force Teresa to need 10% YR and then 20% YR)
3. Orsay: ~"Teresa is the most powerful woman of all time, no wait... the most powerful CREATURE of all time". Why did Orsay say creature and not Claymore... Because, the reason is clear: Teresa is the most powerful "CREATURE", more powerful than any Claymore and more powerful than any Awakened, that is Teresa's true absolute power, she's a goddess amongst mortals. This really supports Orsay, knowing Teresa's true power... and that's not even addressing the two other supporting evidence as well.
...now.. the question is... the intrigue:
why would Orsay order Irene+Sophia+Noel+Elda to execute Teresa, when he'd know there was no way they could do any such thing?
why did Rubel assassinate Teresa, using his secret and unknown Claymore, Priscilla?
1. He used Irene to "implant" (bad pun, sorry) his secret and unknown Claymore, Priscilla, into the Teresa execution squad, without the other BCs ever learning of this, nor of his Priscilla. The BCs know the arm now, but still not the arm's owner, Priscilla is still a total secret from the other BCs.
Rubel said HE TAUGHT CLARE EVERYTHING SHE KNOWS, which is really amazing but very disturbing... Clare: ~"One moment I can be an aristocratic noblewoman, the next moment a flirtatious prostiture".... EWWWW.... Rubel was able to teach Clare this... EWWW...
but, the point being, since Rubel taught Clare, then he also taught Priscilla everything that she knows too... and actually now that I'm thinking about it... if Rubel taught Clare to be able to go from the alias-behavior of a noblewoman to a prostitute, than why couldn't Rubel have taught Priscilla how to go from a cold ruthless uncaring Awakened to a crying innocent Awakened...
Both Clare and Priscilla are rather quite deceptive... just like Rubel is...
2. Rubel knows Priscilla had Awakened and how powerful she is, mocking the BCs' weak A+B and teasing-motivating his new and special Claymore weapon, Clare.
(The way Rubel talks about how the "Org" would deal with Priscilla, makes him sound like HE-RUBEL is the leader of the Org... making this very "analysis" that he speaks of in 3rd person... at least it does to me anyways)
3. Rubel knows about Teresa and Clare 's intimate relationship, as their is no other way for Rubel to have seen the same mistake happening between Clare and Raki and warned Clare about it as he did, meaning he had somehow spied on them the entire time, without Teresa ever knowing it... Rubel really really really really scares me!
4. the above evidence, points to Rubel having even watched Teresa's death and Priscilla's Awakening, as someone had to "clean up the scene", or the BCs would have known about Priscilla's existence so long ago... Who removed the dead Sophia and Noel, with the clear death wounds of a Yoma? Who actually has Teresa's headless body and severed hands ??? What about Irene ??? what about Clare "just happening" to find Rubel in the same town as her with Teresa's head in her arms...
5. Why would Rubel be talking in 3rd person about Priscilla, what does he have to hide from Clare, as she was there anyways... because maybe he doesn't want Clare to realize he was there watching... and try to kill him, lol...
6. Why did Rubel "agree" to use Clare as a guinee pig for implanting a Claymore's flesh into a human, and not jsut any Claymore, but Teresa herself, using her "flesh and blood" from her head ???
Last edited by HegemonKhan; November 06, 2011 at 03:02 AM.
Teresa = WTF pwned Rosemary rank#1 AO alone. She didn't even release her Yoki power to 10% too.
Teresa only used 10% to WTF pwned 70% Priscilla. Priscilla is mesmerize by this even after she had awakened.
Wtf happened to this manga... Everything after war in the north arc is pure disaster.
Teresa was not outclassed, she was struct when she was off guard. She let her perception go down as she nullified her own yoki down to normal. So too speak, when Priscilla cut her down, Teresa was on a yoki level of about <5% in the very least, and Priscilla was in the high 70+%.
What do you mean by pure disaster? It's far less "cerebral" than then the pre Pieta arcs, on that I will concur. We knew that it had to be more cloak and dagger since the warriors woved to destroy the Organization. Perhaps, it could have gone more philosphical and had a "state vs the individual" theme, at least in regards to Miria's story.
Of late, there hasn't been a defined arc/period as we had with the prior chapters. It makes it difficult to remember the previous chapters. I will wager that most of us can name the periods before the Pieta War but probably will have trouble naming or identifying those that follow it. Yes, we don't have those truly defining moments of the early chapters as well (Raki saving Clare, Teresa's death, Irene's speech to Clare, Ophelia's death, Jean's death, etc). In all honesty, the moments that truly touched me in the post Pieta War era was Isley's death and Miria "fake death."
Roxanne's an expert at mimesis. It will be very difficult for anyone to take down her awakend form.
p.s. I'm back sort of
p.p.s. I'm still hoping we'll see a zombie Theresa soon.
Last edited by kaliayev; November 07, 2011 at 09:25 AM.
This is what I understand after reading the Chapter translated in English
I believe that the power of Priscilla's hand was used only as a means to jump start the 3 no. ones (sort of the lightning/electricity used to create Frankenstein's Monster..) not as the source of the revived no.s ones powers.. The combined amount & level of their own yoki is Dae's lure not the hands power otherwise why would Priscilla be interested in her hand, a hand she surely can regenerate, when she already discarded it to help Raki.. I hope Dae at least survives to see Priscilla in action..
I agree that Cassandra (although i don't find it very appealing) is the manifestation of her acceptance of her technique and who she really is..But there is still a possibility that it might still not be her true awakened form..
There is one thing that i find really funny.. should we call Cassandra's awakened form "The Sh!t Eater"? since she seems to be fond of eating Roxanne's body parts which she herself deems to taste like sh!t? ehehe!
Still can't wait to see Roxanne & Hysteria's Awakened Forms..
Roxanne's would be hard to imagine.. I'm guessing more like Riful which is versatile & almost formless.. It may also be able to change fighting styles like Isley's array of weapons/appendages..
I'm guessing Hysteria's body would be relatively smaller & built for speed as well.. maybe something like Priscilla's or Jeans awakened forms.. hopefully something with wings..
In case you don't remember Jean's awakened form.. soo pretty
Last edited by Ravenstar; November 15, 2011 at 06:21 AM.