Sig of the Week #175-176
October 11 - October 24 (2011)
Requirement: Signature must contain something related to Apple.
The theme of the Week:
There are many ways to use this theme.
As many of you have heard the news recently, Apples Inc’s founder Steve Jobs passed away. So I thought of using ‘Apple’ as a theme. Apple products such as the Ipads, Iphones, Ipods and Itunes has had a huge influence on the modern world, whether you have used an Apple Product or not. This Apple theme can also be tribute to him - via the various products, if you wish to do so.
You may also go the traditional route and create a signature that focuses solely on an actual ‘Apple’ not related to an Apple Inc product. The choice is yours.
Hi & Welcome to the Bi-weekly Signature Competition!
How to submit contest entries: Must use PHOTOPLOG
- Everyone can join this competition. There is no minimum post that you need to make in order to join the competition.
- Each competition comes with its unique theme. Follow the theme and try to expand your creativity. Failure to abide by the theme will automatically result in a disqualification from the contest.
- The regular signature dimension and size restriction still applies unless stated otherwise. Having said that, your signature cannot exceed 200x600px and 400kb.
- No excessive, suggestive, spoilerish, porn-related signatures in the contest.
- Entries for the competition must be posted in this thread.
- A sig can only enter one competition. Recycling of sig entry in other competitions is not allowed.
- If you have multiple signatures, kindly choose one for this competition.
- Kindly credit the artist of the stock if the stock does not belong to you.*Important: From now onwards, simply crediting your stock to "found on google" is not going to be acceptable. We know that you found those picture from google (duh..) but we want you to credit the original source. Google is not your original source; it is just a means to get to that source. If you found the picture on google, make sure you address the correct website that links to your picture. Don't say "google". Thanks.*
- Kindly submit your final work. No editing your post for newer versions of signatures please.
- No plagiarizing please. Ripping someone's hard work is just wrong.
- Use the Photoplog Image Gallery or be potentially disqualified. We will help you if you ask for help, though.
- Go HERE.
- Choose "Sig Contest Submissions" as the Category.
- Click the "Choose File" button to select your submission entry and then click "submit".
- After upload is complete, you'll be redirected to your uploaded image; copy the thumbnail code listed (gallery preview) and post that code in this thread using the proper posting format.
"Theme" - "Optional custom title" by "artist"
(Large size thumbnail)
"credits, other comments"
Female - Sayuri by Leen
Stock from Planetrenders.net
- For two weeks after the thread is opened: Submissions of all the entries can be made.
The thread will be locked by two weeks after or at +/-11 pm EST*.
- The next day after the submission is closed. Votings will be held for another week.
- When votings end: Announcement of the winners and a new submission will be made!!!
Please don't comment here on anybody's entries.
Discussion should be done in the discussion thread
Spoiler: 9 PM Tuesday EST in other time zones show
Good luck everyone.
Note: Also - due to the lack of entries. When voting starts, the previous bi weekly contest entries (collision) will be added to this themes voting options.