Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (2/23/15 - 3/1/15).
! Visit the new forums for Tokyo Ghoul and The Gamer!
Forum News: Vote in the final phase of the Anime Awards 2014
Well,one of my favourite episodes would have to be the one from Jiraiya vs Pain.You know,the one with that awesome animation.Another great one followed almost right after that where Jiraiya died.
I skimmed through some Shippuden episodes and this is what I found.
85 - The one with where Hidan/Kakazu fought Kakashi/Ino-Shika-Chou with the fantastic animation.
123 - Deidara vs Sasuke with the same fantastic animation.
133 - Jiraiya's death, so sad
137-138 - Sasuke/Itachi fight.
152-153 - Naruto learns about Jiraiya's death
166 - Hintata vs Pain with fantastic animation, sooo good!
167 - Kyuubi Naruto vs Pain, I loved it. This is the ultimate love or hate episode of Naruto
119-120 - Kakashi Gaiden
? - Killer Bee vs. Sasuke
And I guess some good moments during the Kage meeting arc, Sasuke/Danzou, Sasuke/Raikage, Bee/Kisame. But nothing spectacular I think. I won't go back and check all those episodes.
Last edited by matsemann08; November 13, 2011 at 08:54 PM.
Episode 166!!!What a brilliant and intriguing episode!Loved it,absolutely loved it.
And yeah,I also enjoyed ep 167 quite a bit.
My favorite are the Kakashi gaiden ones.
The animation was just incredible!
The fight were Kakashi and Obito fight the Rock nin together was really the only time that I was totally awe while watching a fight scene in Naruto.
The animation was top notch.
Another one I loved was Oro vs Sasuke in part 1.Now that was a great fight.
Not to forget Gaara vs Lee,which brought epicness to a new level.
Favorite Naruto episodes:
1. Neji vs. Kidoumaru
2. Sasuke vs. Naruto (episode 134)
3. Lee vs. Gaara (episode....30?)
Favorite Shippuden episodes:
1. Chiyo/Sakura vs. Sasori (episode 26)
2. Team Asuma vs. the Zombie Ninjas (episode 85)
3. The Sasuke/Itachi fight
4. Killer Bee vs. Sasuke
5. Naruto vs. Pain (episode 166?)
The one thing these episode all have in common is the awesome animation, all of which differ from the typical Naruto style. It's a shame that animation can't be used for every episode.
The episodes I like most are the ones with atleast solid animation and artwork.
That being said, some of my favorites include:
-166 and 167 as well as Narutos Battle against Sasuke in Part I(you know which one I'm talking about ), all for their outstanding animation
-Oro vs. Sasuke, because it was spectacular back then
-Killer Bee's fight against Sasuke (because of KB's awesome fighting style)
-one of the later Chiyo-Sasori fight episodes, for showing how awesome Sakura can be
-the "Konoha History" filler episode with Iruka and little Naruto, because they are so awesome together
-Kakashi Gaiden and Jiraiya's Fight against Pain(just perfect)
-and lots of other episodes that were not exceptional, but still above average, like the current (filler) episode(236)
The one where Kyuubi Naruto is fighting God Realm... I was always a great fan of Picasso's abstract art and the Looney Tunes.
When asked about such question, I always give the same answer: if I want someone to get interest in Naruto, I show him/her Gaara vs Rock Lee fight, episodes: 48-50 to be precisely. <correct me if I'm wrong, I remember those numbers from memory and don't want to search xP> thats it <3
Yeah, what he said. Always say 47-50 or whatever. Lee vs Gaara.
First get them hooked on the action, then get them hooked on the story by watching from eps 1-17 vs Zabusa and Haku.
Also, Sakura and Granny vs Puppetmaster was nicely animated.
- The written test in the Chuunin Exam episodes. I love all the creative ways to cheat on that test!
- The Sasuke vs Orochimaru in the Forest of Death episode.
- The Lee vs Gaara episodes.
- Practically every episode of the Sasuke Retrieval arc. That arc was consistently awesome in terms of animation.
- The first episode.
- The Chiyo and Sakura vs true Sasori episode.
- That one beautiful episode at the beginning of the Sai and Yamato arc.
- The Naruto (4-tails) vs Orochimaru episode.
- The episode in which Naruto begins training wind element chakra.
- The aftermath of Asuma's death episode.
- The Shikamaru vs Hidan episode.
- The Sasuke vs Deidara episodes.
- The Kakashi Gaiden episodes
- The Minato and Kushina's past episodes.
explode: sage mode
wow that was an amazing episode