Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (2/23/15 - 3/1/15).
! Visit the new forums for Tokyo Ghoul and The Gamer!
Forum News: Vote in the final phase of the Anime Awards 2014
Weapon Upgrade (changes their weapons)
Skill Upgrades (new skills from their current wep)
Personality change (like tsuna becoming ebil!)
I want this manga to restart...
As we can see, Tsuna and the other Vongola member's seemed to had upgraded their weapons and abilities to their full level, but since more and more powerful characters are pouring in, I expect them to upgrade a few more times before the manga ends. So, what sort of upgrades you hope to happen on them?
I want to see some power that would not imply animals of any kind =) Those were alright, but it's high time they got something brand-new, not an improved version of what they've been playing with for a long time.
I'll be honest though, so much upgrading is SERIOUSLY annoying! Why don't they just stop being lazy and start training again, like during the ring battles (and most of the future arc, even if it did nothing for the final battle). Yeah, I understand it's the lack of time currently, but still...
Instead of something brand new, they should have something that they had for a long time, but they didn't know, it might interfere with the storyline, though:Quote:
1. Tsuna is able to merge all seven flames into one, forming a whole new, invincible flame. This ability is passed down by his mother.
2. Gokudera's father gave him an incredible technology,a robotic armor with guns, missles, bombs, and anything epic, which was passed down from generation to generation
3. Yamamoto's sword broke down, revealing the true form of the blade (bankai, lol)
4. Lambo's hair was found out to be made by the 8th flame.
5. Hibari can bring out flames from any part of his body.
6. Chrome found out her ability to become invisible without using illusions.
7. Super Saiyan Ryohei.....
2. I prefer this not come out of nowhere. he should see his dad first so he could actually give it to him (a.k.a not something he 'had along').
3. True awesomeness, but where did the Shigure Kintoki go? It doesn't even look like he uses it anymore with the cambio forma and all.
5. A bit random for Hibari, but still pretty cool.
6. Soooo, no explanation for that whatsoever?
7. Pure win...XD
I want the downgrades from gears to rings... The gears are awful.
The gear doesn't bother me at all as it has been shown to be connections to what Primo and the rest of the First guardians used during their time. I would like to see upgrades that necissarily have to deal with equipment, maybe an improvement in their skill or ability sets.
1. Nice one, but IDK about his mother. Maybe Nana is secretly also involved in mafia too.
2. I don't think this will suit him...
3. I would like to see if the true form is elegant and cool.
5. Including his ass?
6. I'm always looking forward for Chrome's character development.
I don't care about any power upgrade. I want to see Tsuna's personality upgrade. After those 362 chapters He's whining pisses me off.
@keng4896. Invincible flame...really you think this is what this manga needs? Any upgrade is stupid after future arc where Tsuna defeated Byakuran who was god like for everyone. Now everyone is stronger then god in this manga apparently. Super flame is something what would appear in the last episode during the fight with ultimate opponent.
Sorry for not giving some descriptions on the flame, and make you think that it is INVINCIBLE. What i hope for this all in one flame is some sort of flame that can be manipulated completely by the user. Turning it into an object, a shield or anything they want.
To make the world of KHR more mysterious, imagine that tsuna's mother knew nothing about the mafia world, however knows how to create flames. An arc regarding of tsuna's family will definitely come out, and more crazy characters will pour in. Re-balancing their power standards.Quote:
Last edited by keng4896; November 23, 2011 at 11:36 PM.
I actually like the gears very much and i also like that some attacks involve animals (Natsu's the cutest ) . I voted for skill upgrades , i wanna see more of those gears 'cause their upgrade didn't happen long ago and i'm sure the gears have a great potential that's waiting to be discovered .....can't wait for that
As much as I want downgrades, that really won't help them. I can get used to the gears as long they don't completely change once again so soon. I already hate major changes, but it's even worse when it's so sudden. I would really like to at least see some more maturity in Tsuna and others.
I'm curious, can I ask what people want/expect when it comes to future arcs and other things they want to see (be it again or not), or should I start a new thread for that?
If it's anything related with upgrades, of course.
IMO they need to stop having upgrades for awhile. For the past few arcs they have been constantly adding upgrades after upgrades in a short period of time, without actually showing 100% of what the upgrades have been capable of . And it's getting really annoying.