Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/18/15 - 5/24/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29

Thread: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 132 and 133 Discussion/Predictions

  1. #1
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,745
    Post Thanks / Like

    Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 132 and 133 Discussion/Predictions

    Chapter 132 Chinese Scan | English Scan (Not yet available)
    Chapter 133 Chinese Scan | English Scan (Not yet available)

    Spoiler: Summary show

  2. #2
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ChinkyCandie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    South Australia
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    669
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 132 and 133 Discussion/Predictions

    Is there a rough guess of what their names are?

  3. #3
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,745
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 132 and 133 Discussion/Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ChinkyCandie View Post
    Is there a rough guess of what their names are?
    Not yet. I will post them once I know them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    Also guys, check page 13 of chapter 132, the players are ranked now (although, it seems to be simply the order they had in the list). I guess no 12-14 will be a mystery (if I'm allowed to theorize... those will be for MSers. What's the point of keeping it secret if no 11, 12 and 13 are gonna get them?).
    Kaji. But seriously, which MSers were you thinking of? It wouldn't make much sense to me if the coaches picked Atobe, Yukimura and Shiraishi first for the MS team but then put, say, Sanada over Shiraishi in the HS one. The only MSer I could see being on the list is Tezuka maybe, but there was zero reaction towards the list besides that Tokugawa made it, so I think the last three are gonna be Date, Ban, Kaji/Fuwa/Hakamada. If it's not Kaji that probably just means they're gonna be irrelevant though.


    Anyone got thoughts on Ryoma breaking the strings of his first opponent? Also, it seems certain that he's going to get the 14th spot, but do you think he'll challenge the other reps?

  4. #4
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ChinkyCandie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    South Australia
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    669
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 132 and 133 Discussion/Predictions

    I just want to know their names so I can create character pages on PoT Wikia XD That place just about died.

  5. #5
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 132 and 133 Discussion/Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
    Kaji. But seriously, which MSers were you thinking of? It wouldn't make much sense to me if the coaches picked Atobe, Yukimura and Shiraishi first for the MS team but then put, say, Sanada over Shiraishi in the HS one. The only MSer I could see being on the list is Tezuka maybe, but there was zero reaction towards the list besides that Tokugawa made it, so I think the last three are gonna be Date, Ban, Kaji/Fuwa/Hakamada. If it's not Kaji that probably just means they're gonna be irrelevant though.


    Anyone got thoughts on Ryoma breaking the strings of his first opponent? Also, it seems certain that he's going to get the 14th spot, but do you think he'll challenge the other reps?
    WoK and Sengoku ._.

    Ok, no, but is it really too crazy to think that Yukimura, Atobe and Shiraishi might be in it? (and with Yukimura leaving eventually that could open a spot for Ryoma). Not a fan of having Shiraishi over Sanada but that's how they are listed so I don't mind it.

    Maybe they are not shown because the last one was Irie and ¨no one would care about the rest¨, but I really want to believe that there's a reason why they aren't shown other that ¨they are irrelevant¨.

    If Kaji is back then he would prolly get any spot below Oni's imo (except Irie's), no need to have him in one of the last spots.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChinkyCandie View Post
    I just want to know their names so I can create character pages on PoT Wikia XD That place just about died.
    As long as you guys don't just delete everything, I'm happy lol. I really like the wikia.

    Just be patient, we'll get the names soon enough ^^
    Last edited by Hardy; October 05, 2014 at 08:15 AM.

  6. #6
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Philia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Can't be located
    Country
    Eyrie
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    621
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 132 and 133 Discussion/Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    WoK and Sengoku ._.

    Ok, no, but is it really too crazy to think that Yukimura, Atobe and Shiraishi might be in it? (and with Yukimura leaving eventually that could open a spot for Ryoma). Not a fan of having Shiraishi over Sanada but that's how they are listed so I don't mind it.

    Maybe they are not shown because the last one was Irie and ¨no one would care about the rest¨, but I really want to believe that there's a reason why they aren't shown other that ¨they are irrelevant¨.

    If Kaji is back then he would prolly get any spot below Oni's imo (except Irie's), no need to have him in one of the last spots.
    I actually think this is a good guess. MSers might be in the last three spots. However I don't think it'd be Atobe, Yukimura & Shiraishi. Maybe Ryoma, Atobe, Kin-Chan would be the possible candidate for this. Also Tezuka could come back & join the HSers team with some crazy skills.
    But I don't like the idea of Ryoma or any other MSers playing in HSers division. That would make an impossible gap between them & the other MSers playing in MSer's division.

  7. #7
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Country
    Central African Republic
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    57
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 132 and 133 Discussion/Predictions

    Somehow I have the feeling that Ryoma can fight with American Team for now but then he will eventually join Japan team after he beat Byodouion. Something tells me that Reinhardt (captain of American team) is a lot stronger than Byodouin and probably the strongest in the world now. Ryoma might notice something while playing in American team and would want eventually to beat him in the end...

  8. #8
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ChinkyCandie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    South Australia
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    669
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 132 and 133 Discussion/Predictions

    @ Hardy: I'm pretty much the only one on wikia these days. Others will pop up occassionally.

  9. #9
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Featherwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Svendborg
    Country
    Denmark
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 132 and 133 Discussion/Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ChinkyCandie View Post
    @ Hardy: I'm pretty much the only one on wikia these days. Others will pop up occassionally.
    I pop in there and reads up on new stuff quite often ono I often check for new pictures and such stuff too, or just for a good read on character profiles.

  10. #10
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ChinkyCandie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    South Australia
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    669
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 132 and 133 Discussion/Predictions

    I've been working on the music pages, albums, soundtracks, lyrics, soundtrack groups. Lyrics is so time-consuming and still haven't been up to date. We lack translated (English) song lyrics.

  11. #11
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,530
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 132 and 133 Discussion/Predictions

    Ah, oh well, looks like Ryoma is joining US team. It looks like he beat 16 candidates?

    Also, doesn't Ryoma stamina should be a lot higher now? Unless all those players are exhaust from playing 1 game, Ryoma have to be playing a TON of matches XD.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  12. #12
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,745
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 132 and 133 Discussion/Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    Also, doesn't Ryoma stamina should be a lot higher now? Unless all those players are exhaust from playing 1 game, Ryoma have to be playing a TON of matches XD.
    He probably destroyed all but the last guy pretty easily with Samurai, so even if he played a lot of matches, I don't think we should consider his stamina any higher yet. We'd have to rate him with like a 30 and that's obviously not right.

    As a comparison, Tezuka only had a 3 during the team shuffle, and even before then (before the national tournament) he was able to defeat eight or so opponents in a row, so he played eight sets there - that would normally be much more than a 3, but the Shishigaku guys were all way below his level.
    Last edited by Kaoz; October 13, 2014 at 01:06 AM.

  13. #13
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,530
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 132 and 133 Discussion/Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
    He probably destroyed all but the last guy pretty easily with Samurai, so even if he played a lot of matches, I don't think we should consider his stamina any higher yet. We'd have to rate him with like a 30 and that's obviously not right.

    As a comparison, Tezuka only had a 3 during the team shuffle, and even before then (before the national tournament) he was able to defeat eight or so opponents in a row, so he played eight sets there - that would normally be much more than a 3, but the Shishigaku guys were all way below his level.
    Well, unless USA as a country is weaker than Japan, considering its sheer country size and population, wouldn't the canidates for #14 be a lot of players on the level of WoK/Yanagi/other high tier player that wasn't chosen?

    But USA could be a weaker country, I suppose. Or it have a huge gap between its strong and weak players. But even the later seems unlikely to me because of how much bigger USA is compare to Japan.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  14. #14
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,745
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 132 and 133 Discussion/Predictions

    Do you think Ryoma would have any trouble with Fuwa or Date or Hakamada right now? That's probably the level of the opponents he was playing against.

  15. #15
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,530
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 132 and 133 Discussion/Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
    Do you think Ryoma would have any trouble with Fuwa or Date or Hakamada right now? That's probably the level of the opponents he was playing against.
    Well, I consider those 3 to be pretty high tier. I think he can beat them, but I don't know if it'll be a 6-0. It might manage to be 6-1. I'll be surprise if Ryoma didn't lose any stamina at all playing against that level.

    Aren't the guys Ryoma beat MS? Or are they all HS?
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts