Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (2/23/15 - 3/1/15).
! Visit the new forums for Tokyo Ghoul and The Gamer!
Forum News: Vote in the final phase of the Anime Awards 2014
New Reply

Thread: Personal Relationship Problem, Big Mess.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner KaiserSenpai420's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Personal Relationship Problem, Big Mess.

I need some serious advice. I know this maybe difficult to swallow but I tried to give you the quick clean cut version - this did not happen over night bare with me.

I've never said this story to anyone, but I truly need advice on what to do.

> 14, got into a Foster Home. Had a GF of 2 yrs prior they let me keep in contact with.
    > I broke up with her 2 yrs later, 16 I met a boy and went out with them. He was already 18.
    > He moved into my foster home as a helper.
    > We wen out, we always did anal because he could never take my virginity nor even get a finger in.
    > After 3 years of this boy nearly dumping every week, I finally tried to walk away.
    > He my only family, my foster family how terrible I am and I left him high and dry - "he was perfect."
    > My ex always cooked and clean the bathroom for me, I clean everything else - gave him my allowance when I did get a job ( only one to have a job ) he borrowed more than half of my money without asking.
    > I find my friend's dad who is single, I go out with him.
    > My ex gets jealous and brings in another ex to picture.
    > My British ex came down to confront my current boyfriend, big fight big argument.
    > This current boyfriend finally took my virginity.
    > Even thought I left my ex already, I heard he had a gf while we're dating and that drove me mad. I invited him over and took his virginity.
    > That very guy showed pictures to my current boyfriend.
    > That guy moved out of state
    > British ex in London
    > I'm still with my current boyfriend but he's worried my British ex will try to send me a dick picture or flirt, but he should trust in me to tell him no right?

MH Senpai 神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Personal Relationship Problem, Big Mess.

This isn't the Jerry Springer forum, just so you know.

Same

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post

This isn't the Jerry Springer forum, just so you know.
    Well he did post this in a weed forum too.

4 H E A D B O Y Z 最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

That story is incredibly hard to follow, but if you cheated on your boyfriend...no, he shouldn't trust you to tell the ex no. You cheated on him. If you care about your current relationship, stop talking to your ex.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    Well he did post this in a weed forum too.
    Weed forum?

Same

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

To be completely honest I can't make sense of the post. How many exes are there? did you go out with 4 people at once?

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kannazuki's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserSenpai420 View Post
    I need some serious advice. I know this maybe difficult to swallow but I tried to give you the quick clean cut version - this did not happen over night bare with me.

I've never said this story to anyone, but I truly need advice on what to do.

> 14, got into a Foster Home. Had a GF of 2 yrs prior they let me keep in contact with.
    > I broke up with her 2 yrs later, 16 I met a boy and went out with them. He was already 18.
    > He moved into my foster home as a helper.
    > We wen out, we always did anal because he could never take my virginity nor even get a finger in.
    > After 3 years of this boy nearly dumping every week, I finally tried to walk away.
    > He my only family, my foster family how terrible I am and I left him high and dry - "he was perfect."
    > My ex always cooked and clean the bathroom for me, I clean everything else - gave him my allowance when I did get a job ( only one to have a job ) he borrowed more than half of my money without asking.
    > I find my friend's dad who is single, I go out with him.
    > My ex gets jealous and brings in another ex to picture.

> My British ex came down to confront my current boyfriend, big fight big argument.
    > Even thought I left my ex already, I heard he had a gf while we're dating and that drove me mad. I invited him over and took his virginity.

> That guy moved out of state
    > British ex in London
    > I'm still with my current boyfriend but he's worried my British ex will try to send me a dick picture or flirt, but he should trust in me to tell him no right?
    I bolded the parts that seem most relevant to your question, and made parts I didn't understand (and am therefore ignoring) blue.

If I understand you correctly, the foster home guy was an 18-year-old who took money from a 16-year-old (you) without even asking? And then when you were in a relationship with another (probably older) guy, the foster home/thief guy brought in another ex you never mentioned before ("British ex") to cause trouble for no apparent reason. This is not only confusing to follow but there appears to be a lot of information missing. Why would two unrelated people interfere with your current relationship? (For all we know they could have been "jealous" as you say, or they could have been protecting you from a much older guy, or maybe you never properly broke up with them so they didn't know they were "exes" until they spoke to each other?)

Moving on, out of jealousy (?), you had sex with a guy who stole from and cheated on you in the past, but that you're not in a relationship anymore... and in the process cheated on your current boyfriend (single dad). As I said there's too much info missing to tell and what's there is hard to follow, but it sounds to me like the current boyfriend is not as important to you as the foster home/thief boyfriend. In my opinion you should take some time off from dating and figure out what you'd like to do with your life. Maybe also see a counsellor who can help you work out what you and your partners should be able to expect from a relationship. As it is, it sounds like you might not be ready for dating yet. At least stay away from the guy who stole from you, cheated on you, and probably influenced you to cheat on your current boyfriend (if I understand what happened properly). There are plenty of other folks out there (of any gender) who will cook (and clean bathrooms) for you... (and even look good doing it).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Holt's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserSenpai420 View Post

>Even thought I left my ex already, I heard he had a gf while we're dating and that drove me mad. I invited him over and took his virginity.

Pretty had to read and follow much less understand. Seems sizable bits are missing.
    I think this would be the short summary?

@bolded I don't really understand why you would do something like that. Especially considering you are (were) already in a relationship. Why let the past affect present? While I can't say how you should have handled it when you got that info, I believe that was about the worst thing to do. The action had no positive effect and he was probably glad for it, plus he ended up hurting your current relationship by taking and showing pictures to your BF although that's mostly on you.

As for the last bit, ofcourse he won't trust you. He saw pictures of you cheating on him (any reason besides rape is invalid). Except it isn't a completely serious relationship between you and current BF.

At the very least keep away from your ex(es) and somehow find a way to re assure your BF he can trust you.

Ps: I wasn't trying to be judgmental.
    Last edited by Holt; December 30, 2014 at 07:58 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member TitaniumOxide's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I am no doctor but you need help. You have some serious issues. I am not being funny nor am I mocking you. You seem to let others take advantage of you way too much and ladies, you all need to stop that but then again the problem in reality usually lie elsewhere...

My advice? This is going to be hard but I'd say to just start a brand new life where no one knows you. Move to a new city and DO NOT be with your first new crush or anyone you have some kind of strong attraction to. Your story is not entirely coherent but I get that the people you are strongly attracted to are not healthy for you. So instead find someone who is like a 6 out of 10 for you. This person is the one that get friendzoned while you are with the troublemaker.

Also while I do enjoy giving anal myself, I cannot help but feel bad for the ladies. Did you know that prostethic anuses are on the rise? They aren't there to let people do more anal, it is so they can crap properly. Simply put, the human body is not meant to partake in anal, at least not often. Good luck.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent fails to work hard." - Kevin Durant
    "Expected charity is a nicer way to demand slavery." - Terry Goodkind

If my grammar and overall writing sucks, my bad, im too lazy to do everything right on my fone.

New Reply