Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/11/15 - 5/17/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
Translations: One Piece 786 by cnet128 , Bleach 626 by cnet128 , Gintama 542 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Gon and Killua Separation!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member there76's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gon and Killua Separation!

Quote Originally Posted by Popo View Post
    Gon hasn't been alone since the Fourth Phase. Togashi probably will split him up with Killua because he's going to give Gon some time with his dad.

Also, Killua doesn't want to ever use Nanika's ability again. Illumi does. Conflict in interest. You can be sure that Illumi is going to be chasing after the two of them until he can control them again.
    I am guessing the arc after this one or the one after that one will probably involve Illiumi and that is when they become reunited again.

Either that or a time skip will happen at some point.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member futurefrog's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think we will time skip shortly to the point in which Beyond is prepared to go to the Outside, which will be a few years. Gon will be older and the grand stage of the arc will be none other than Meteor City, suspected gateway to the Outside.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Baniita's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Ahahaha... when I got into HxH, I was extremely hesitant because I'm already dedicated to D.Gray-hiatus, but Hiatus x Hiatus takes it to another level entirely. < _> Nobody told me that they'd separate. (cries)

About the line Killua said concerning Gon and Killua hanging out again, what's the proper translation? The anime subs I watched, Killua said "I'm the one deciding to hang out with you", but I don't know if he said to to Alluka or Gon. In the manga scanlations, he says something like he's chosen to hang out with you (says this to Alluka, or?)
    Him calling Gon number 2... ow.

And then later, there are chibis with Alluka and Killua holding hands with a heart above them. O _o That seemed a tiny bit siscon to me...

( バ二♚Bani }--</ tumblr | Pixiv | DA | Yullen Celebration Weeks >

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Global Moderator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Baniita View Post
    Ahahaha... when I got into HxH, I was extremely hesitant because I'm already dedicated to D.Gray-hiatus, but Hiatus x Hiatus takes it to another level entirely. < _> Nobody told me that they'd separate. (cries)

About the line Killua said concerning Gon and Killua hanging out again, what's the proper translation? The anime subs I watched, Killua said "I'm the one deciding to hang out with you", but I don't know if he said to to Alluka or Gon. In the manga scanlations, he says something like he's chosen to hang out with you (says this to Alluka, or?)
    Him calling Gon number 2... ow.

And then later, there are chibis with Alluka and Killua holding hands with a heart above them. O _o That seemed a tiny bit siscon to me...
    Killua has siscon traits indeed, he is very protective of her and values her more than anyone, same as Illumi who is obsessed with Killua but is possessive.

He was talking to Alluka in both versions, Gon said nothing, the anime translation looks more correct to me. She was saying that Gon should come to keep him company after their journey and Killua retorted that he is the one who keeps him company, not the other way around.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3