OMG. I can't wait.Quote:
Hey I think thread needs some love.
Sometimes the music placement is spot on. Sometimes it's way off.
But what are your TOP 6 FAVORITE MUSIC PLACEMENTS IN EPISODES 1-46?
6. Mystic Land--Killua's Rythmn Echo seen for the first time
5. The boy's morning song--Killua and Silva thumb wrestle
4. Dirge from the Dark Side--Neon's Transport
3. Sprint--Hisoka vs Leorio
2. Realized Capacity--Hisoka vs Kastro
1.The Silver Haired Boy---Killua vs Illumi
5-Boy, be courageous-Gon hunting Hisoka.
6-Chain Bastard-I don't care.
4-Death Agony-Kastro's death.
3-Tell me-Killua vs Riehlvelt
2-The Silver Haired Boy-Killua vs Illumi.
1-Chichi no Senaka-All its placements are great.
I forgot the tittle of the track but the one which is played when Gon and Killua are running in ep.37 is also in my list.Ep. 37 had really good placements.
Last edited by Demonspeed; September 12, 2012 at 01:57 PM.
I love Boys be Courageous during the beginning of Gon vs Hisoka...It was just like...ROOT FOR GON!
1. Boys Be Courageous! - Prelude to Gon vs. Hisoka
2. From Whale Island - The First Episode/"That's the reason I came." - Episode 17
3. Sprint - Gon tries to give Hisoka back his badge/Gon's charge toward Hisoka at the end of 35
4. A Field in Spring - Kurapika's rooftop conversation with Melody
5. The Magician's Baile - ANYTIME IT PLAYS
6. Family of Assassins' Estate - Illumi threatens to kill Gon
Off the top of my head this is my list
1. The Silver Haired Boy: "I want to become friends with Gon" This scene was absoulte beauty!
2. Tell Me: Killua vs Riehlvelt. This song made the fight so badass... I had goosebumps watching it
3. Mystic Land: Killua using Rhythm Echo against Netero
4. Death Agony: Kastro's unfortunate death. R.I.P. you badass
5. Boys be Courageous: Before the epic Gon vs Hisoka match
6. The Magician's Baile: Hisoka's introduction
1. Kujira Shima Yori | Gon helps Kurapika and Leorio to search for Ponzu (My favourite scene in this anime as of now)
2. Tell Me 'Instrumental Version | The face-off between Killua and Riehlvelt (It fits perfectly with their monologues in the beginning)
3. Dirge from Dark Side | Hisoka's examination of the Troupe (The pressure can be felt in the air)
4. Chichi no Senaka | Canary introduces herself to Killua (Ep.24) (This ost adds a heartwarming feeling to that scene; it's a pity I couldn't find it on yt]
5. Auras | Gon and Killua's meditation + Wing's concern (Ep.30) (It adds tension to an already tense moment; once again it's not on yt)
6. Hunting for your Dream | It simply goes with everything
Last edited by Pokymonn; September 13, 2012 at 06:08 AM.
Yoshihisa Hirano's soundtracks are notorious for throwing in musical references to classical pieces. I've noticed a couple in Hunter x Hunter. For instance, here's "Montagues and Capulets" (of Romeo and Juliet fame) by Prokofiev:
(skip to 1:38, though the intro is lovely)
Even the song's structure is quite familiar. Here's another; "Carmen Suite No. 1: Aragonaise":
Another familiarity. While Hisoka has always been associated with flamenco, via "The Magician's Baile," "The Mad Bailaor" is clearly reminiscent of the classical track.
Found this hunting for your dream cover if anyone is interested. Actually there seems to be several.
Well, structures in music are always a bit repetitive. Unless they go techno there is little to improve in classical.
Machi's character song
Awesome character song.
They should make the instrumental an OST for the serie.
still waiting for kurapika instrumental.
---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------
you know this isn't hxh related...but it's Yoshihisa Hirano related.
If only he did HxH!