Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (3/9/15 - 3/22/15).
! Visit the new forums for Tokyo Ghoul and The Gamer!
Forum News: Check out the results for the Anime Awards 2014
New Reply
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Killua (Kanmaru) vs. Netero : Airship rematch

  1. #1
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    633
    Post Thanks / Like

    Killua (Kanmaru) vs. Netero : Airship rematch

    Who would win? Would Killua be able to take the ball from Netero with God Speed? Or would Netero still be faster? I was just rewatching the 1999 episode on the airship and this thought came to mind lol.

    I've gotta give it to Killua... mainly because the airship was close quarters in that room and I feel like Killua would have the advantage with Kanmaru.

  2. #2
    Global Moderator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    France
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,827
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Killua (Kanmaru) vs. Netero : Airship rematch

    Netero has no chances of winning this. Killua has enhanced speed and reflexes while Netero can't use Nen abilities, his physical abilities are restricted too.

    Even if he decided to use all his members he would lose.

  3. #3
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Killua (Kanmaru) vs. Netero : Airship rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    Netero has no chances of winning this. Killua has enhanced speed and reflexes while Netero can't use Nen abilities, his physical abilities are restricted too.

    Even if he decided to use all his members he would lose.
    Wait, why can't he use Nen abilities? Why is his movement restricted?

  4. #4
    Global Moderator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    France
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,827
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Killua (Kanmaru) vs. Netero : Airship rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by EverEndingStory View Post
    Wait, why can't he use Nen abilities? Why is his movement restricted?
    Because it's the airship match, he can't use HK in these conditions, he also refused to use one of his arm IIRC.

  5. #5
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    114
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Killua (Kanmaru) vs. Netero : Airship rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    Netero has no chances of winning this. Killua has enhanced speed and reflexes while Netero can't use Nen abilities, his physical abilities are restricted too.

    Even if he decided to use all his members he would lose.
    Basically this. Netero needed a month of meditation to gather the energy to use the bodhisattva. He would be in no condition to react to Killua on the airship. Hell if Killua was trying to kill him he might actually be able to do it. He'd be faster than him and be able to stun him.

  6. #6
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    411
    Post Thanks / Like

    Confused Re: Killua (Kanmaru) vs. Netero : Airship rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by tupadre97 View Post
    Basically this. Netero needed a month of meditation to gather the energy to use the bodhisattva. He would be in no condition to react to Killua on the airship. Hell if Killua was trying to kill him he might actually be able to do it. He'd be faster than him and be able to stun him.
    Woah what drugs did you smoke???

    1. Netero meditated to polish and sharpen his aura to fight The King and to be more precise it was so his Zero Hand would be effective and he wouldn't have to use desperate measure such as bowling himself up.

    2. Netero can use his HK within small spaces......I.E note he first uses his Hatsu vs Pitou to send her flying miles away from the castle. He did this as he was falling in the air . He doesn't need to emit his whole aura as the HK to attack....Juss like against Pitou he can simply emit a hand,palm or fist to attack with.

    3. Kanmaru doesn't make Killua the fastest person in HxH is gives him the best reaction time and reflexes...That's what the ability is about super enhancing his reflexes and instant nerve reaction.
    *Note his Granny Butler was able to chase him from a vantage point when he fled with Alluka. She wasn't being outpaced until Killua got serious....Kiilua confronted by Illumi knew he couldn't escape without Alluka being hurt, meaning Illumi would have been fast enough to tag him .

    4. Kanmaru isn't faster than Netero's simple praying method. Like nothing is faster than that.
    Last edited by XXGenesis; February 11, 2015 at 04:35 PM.

  7. #7
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    114
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Killua (Kanmaru) vs. Netero : Airship rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by XXGenesis View Post
    Woah what drugs did you smoke???

    1. Netero meditated to polish and sharpen his aura to fight The King and to be more precise it was so his Zero Hand would be effective and he wouldn't have to use desperate measure such as bowling himself up.

    2. Netero can use his HK within small spaces......I.E note he first uses his Hatsu vs Pitou to send her flying miles away from the castle. He did this as he was falling in the air . He doesn't need to emit his whole aura as the HK to attack....Juss like against Pitou he can simply emit a hand,palm or fist to attack with.

    3. Kanmaru doesn't make Killua the fastest person in HxH is gives him the best reaction time and reflexes...That's what the ability is about super enhancing his reflexes and instant nerve reaction.
    *Note his Granny Butler was able to chase him from a vantage point when he fled with Alluka. She wasn't being outpaced until Killua got serious....Kiilua confronted by Illumi knew he couldn't escape without Alluka being hurt, meaning Illumi would have been fast enough to tag him .

    4. Kanmaru isn't faster than Netero's simple praying method. Like nothing is faster than that.
    Ok after rereading the offical volumes of hxh i have to agree with you now. I missed the part where it said he was only charging up for zero hand. He could still use the bodhisattva without meditating and his aura and physical stats were probably on par with razor and biscuit. I guess that means in his prime his aura and physical stats must have been on par with the royal guards and his zero hand could have probably taken out meruem, damn.

  8. #8
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Kanmuru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Killua (Kanmaru) vs. Netero : Airship rematch

    We didn't get to see Netero doing feats of speed (only his prays)
    Also Killua's godspeed is not that godlike after all (Tsubone kept chasing him at the same speed in the forest and she is not even at the level of silva/zeno)
    Killua just got through youpi because youpi is super inexperienced in NEN but against veterans his speed shouldn't be that great from what we saw.
    We nedd to remember that gon and killua are still kids (super talented of course, but still kids) they can't even beat knuckle in 1vs1 :c

  9. #9
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    411
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Killua (Kanmaru) vs. Netero : Airship rematch

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanmuru View Post
    We didn't get to see Netero doing feats of speed (only his prays)
    Also Killua's godspeed is not that godlike after all (Tsubone kept chasing him at the same speed in the forest and she is not even at the level of silva/zeno)
    Killua just got through youpi because youpi is super inexperienced in NEN but against veterans his speed shouldn't be that great from what we saw.
    We nedd to remember that gon and killua are still kids (super talented of course, but still kids) they can't even beat knuckle in 1vs1 :c
    Netero's only speed feats he needs is his Prayer & His Punches being faster than sound.
    Killua's Kanmaru Potentailly is God Like in the hands of Zoldyck Killua once he grows up.

    Tsuborne is a top Butler that serves under Silva, she proved how skill'd & intelligent she was, she's no lightweight. She also was in a vantage position to chase Killua because she already has knowledge of his Hatsu.

    Killua is more experienced in fighting and killing than Gon. Note Killua's massacre of Ants, & Easy Groteau's Manipulated army, compared to Gon's run in with Owl,Bat ant & armadillo he fought. Killua's base speed is already impressive once he mixed in Kanmaru he ultimately aligned himself to be one of the fastest Martial arts/Nen users.

    Youpi obliterated Shoot a Mid Tier Hunter mostly only by grazing him with tentacle whips. The Same Shoot Killua Lost too, while Killua managed to Stun Youpi with a surprise Nen attack. Then go head to head and stop Youpi in his tracks pummeling him then retreating. Youpi starts out as pure brawn not too Intellegent fighter but later matures....Knuckle another mid tier hunter with a solid Hatsu didn't and couldn't go head to head with Youpi but impressivly he has high physical stamina and speed had to be save by Killua from a less battle mature Yupi.

    Mid-tier hunters or High lv Nen masters of course will have some type of counter or maneuver to handle such speeds. But for the most part Killua in Kanmaru form which doesn't last long possess innate human capable reflexes and ontop of his base speed & muscle memory/subconscious movements he's Stupid fast.

    Ultimately Kanmaru is like the more logic answer to possessing Netero's praying speed.

New Reply

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts