If anyone interested, these are the current line-ups for Jump Kai:
- Assasin's Creed 4 Black Flap -Kakusei- by Yano Takashi and Ohiwa Kenji
- Shaman King Flowers by Takei Hiroyuki
- 87 Clockers by Ninomiya Tomoko
- 2DK by Suekane Kumiko
- Border by Watanabe Peko (serializing bi-monthly)
- Greece Shinwa Monogatari Kamigami to Hitobito no Hibi by Masuda Kousuke
- La Vie en Doll by Inoue Junya
- Oshitai Moushiagemasu by Saku Yukizou
- Winner's Circle e Youkoso by Kaitani Shinobu
- Ippo by Estoemu (serializing bi-monthly)
- Shouen yo Guita o Idake by Shinanogawa Hideo
- Idainaru, Shurarabon by Makibe Manabu and Sekiguchi Tarou
- Van Hellsing -Darkness Blood- by Kawada Yuuji and Yukito (serializing bi-monthly)
- Hanzai Ou Poponepo by Shouji Hiroyuki
- Watashi wa Rikyuu by Hayakawa Hikari, Renda Hitori, and Kimura Soushin
- Ball Meets Girl by Tsunamoto Masaya and Tamaki Chihiro
- Ka no Na wa Pompadour by Satsou Kenichi and Kurebayashi Nao
- Noukare by Youkihi
- Young, Alive, in Love by Nishijima Daisuke
- Iinari Gohan by Morishige Takuma
- Yamaterasu Code by Nagasaki Takashi and Nakajima Michitsune (mini-series)
- Kageki Shoujo by Saiki Kumiko (serializing bi-monthly)
- Boku no Chi de Yokereba by Tsukiko (serializing bi-monthly)
- Shaman King -Zero- by Takei Hiroyuki (hiatus?)
Last edited by Kaizou 10; August 10, 2013 at 09:19 PM.
Personal favorites (that I would like to see scanlations... if any translators are out there for these, shoot me an PM, since I get the issue every month) are 87 Clockers, Welcome to the Winner's Ciricle (same person who does Liar Game), and Young, Alive, in Love. Somehow Flowers is the only thing in this magazine that's getting any attention. Some of the oneshots in JumpX are also pretty decent too! Young, Alive, in Love is very short and barely looks like manga, but it's really got that "calm" feel to it which is always nice to glance at.
End next month.Quote:
I just finished reading the first chapter for comicalization of Assassin's Creed 4. I never played nor watch the videos for this game, so I don't really know about this game; but, is this game focuses on historical event? When I look at the last few pages, it wasn't anything like the trailer.
The games are focused on historical events. They use real person for the fictional plot and kill them in the exact year and exact place, just through the hands of the assassin, who is the main character.
On another note, why am I reading the manga for AC4 when I played like two hours of AC3... I should really finish that at some point.
Just finished reading the first chapter of Kami-sama, Kisama o koroshitai, new series on issue 10. It was oddly funny.
Last edited by vinceled; September 08, 2013 at 12:30 PM.
Thats some good art for that series, especially the one in the cloth headgear.
Oneshot in 2 chapters.Quote:
Kiyu, huh? I wonder if that means Hanakaku -last girl standing- failed to strike up an audience...