Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/18/15 - 5/24/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
Actualy things are not adding up...if Saiga killed Mius mother then why he was in the RZ...if he decided to spit a blood for grate justice,why he was in RZ...or was all those events a long time after RZ was formed?....im not satisfied with this...need more explanation...
The page where Saiga says something about "is a man worth trusting" or something, the shaded part is a bit unnatural, it's a bit too dark and kinda hints at something to me.
Something that everyone seems to be overlooking: Kenichi has the guy's approval & trust. He trusted Kenichi to break Miu's brainwashing & keep her alive against the master. He also did something that even Kenichi's masters haven't done: He praised Kenichi directly & called him a man.
Saiga is the worst type of enemy for Kenichi because there's a rapport between the two of them. A mutual respect. Certainly more compelling than if he was a Jenazad like bad guy.
Also, the circumstances surrounding Saiga's turn to darkness are shady at best. All we know for sure is that at some point during the war against the Kuremesaigo, he began to believe that a small amount of blood needed to be shed to reach peace and save those he cared for. That came directly from Shizuha. Everything else including the circumstances of Shizuha's death are very suspect and seen through the eyes of a baby. Not very credible. It would make sense if he left Ryozanpaku the moment he decided to forsake Katsujinken. I'm sure he wouldn't have felt comfortable living in is father's house with his new feelings. Elder wasn't there at the time anyway so he probably left w/out much fuss. Akisame might not have been around either, since I doubt he'd have let his best friend go through all that alone. It was probably around the time he was traveling and met Shigure.
---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------
These are the facts lets not get things confused
1) Shizuha and other companions were found dead in the village by the Elder the night Saiga disappeared for good
3) The Elder states that Saiga slowly began to change that he believed a small amount of blood had to be spilled for the greater good.
2) During Miu's flashback she saw the dark silhouette of man with resemblance to Saiga (body features and hair style) that night and she hears mother saying "Dear" while being violently struck by that person
4) He was apart of Ryozanpaku before the incident of that night took place because he was still Katsujin-ken
5) The Elder wont allow any master who embodies the principle of Satsujin-ken to join Ryozanpaku
Yes, the evidence is slightly shady, but its ALL we have to operate on at the moment. It can be concluded that he left Ryozanpaku the same night he turned Satsujin-ken killed Shizuha, other companions, and left for good & at some point in time later joined Yami and became the leader.
Yeah Expert class. That's what I get for posting right before needed sleep. My bad.
Except it can't be concluded at all that he killed his wife w/out further evidence. Also, those people could have very well been some of Shizuha's attackers. Remember she was fighting as well before she died and came back to Miu w/ blood on her. Not that she killed them but Saiga probably did. Which means they were most likely not her companions. It appeared she was being hunted that night. And once again Miu was a baby and on top of that it was silhouetted. She doesn't know what she saw. She's certainly interpreting it a certain way. Most people take it at face value and that's how its supposed to be I guess.
---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 AM ----------
I'm still a little mad about the fact that all 3 super masters failed to notice Saiga was among them all that time. I figured they would at least feel his ki when he was beating the hell out of those silat masters in the hallway but nope.
Last edited by BASED Shinigami; March 18, 2012 at 11:57 AM.
This week's chapter was full of revealings for Saiga.
1. Saiga doesn't kill people off that easily. Consider the case of Hongou. If Sakaki wasn't around, he'd kill anybody in his way without any hesitation. Whereas Saiga even helps his enemies to recover. (Also think about Takeda's sensei. He could just finish him off instead of taking his eye and leg)
2. Saiga truly cares about his daughter and (from what I understand) he's been watching over her for a while (not just during this arc).
3. As a theory, after this chapter, I start to think that Saiga is this manga's Itachi. For some reason Saiga has to finish off his wife and be the bad guy. It might be that his wife became Yami and in order to put an end for Yami once and for all, he became one of them. Sort of a double agent! (He even protects Miu from the shadows like Itachi was protecting Sasuke).
4. As far as I remember, even the Elder, doesn't say much about Miu's mother. This also possibly supports my previous theory.
5. For the next chapter, I predict that Saiga will either kill off Jenazad or force him flee.
well this chapter was amazing simply put
as for Saiga i'm not too surprised that his nature is the same type as the masters at Ryozan even tho he's on the Satsujin-ken side of things its not surprising to me because we've seen this before on the Ryozan side too as Sakaki is naturally a Satsujin-ken trained Master despite changing as he grew older
anyways i cant wait for some talks between Kenichi and the masters next chapter, i just wish i knew if there was one soon lol
@braveheart655 I don't Saiga is going to return in the next chapter, he said he only intended to fight if Miu was in danger and now that she's not in harms way anymore he's fulfilled his mission. I think he could care less about Silcardo at this point.
So... does this mean that Kenichi has "father's approval"?