Not a member? Register now!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (11/16/15 - 11/22/15).
Manhwa & Manhua News: Check out the new Manhwa and Manhua shout-out (November 2015).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Event News: A new Anime Showdown has started. Nominate the most badass female now!
Translations: Gintama 566 by kewl0210 , One Piece 807 by cnet128 , Bleach 652 by cnet128
New Reply

Thread: Happiness by Oshimi Shuzo

Intl Translator 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner AleTheSennin's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Happiness by Oshimi Shuzo

Makoto Okazaki is your run of the mill high-schooler, a perfect bullying target and a closet pervert.

One night he decides to return a DVD to a friend of his and ventures out into the darkness. He notices a person on a nearby rooftop. The person lunges at him before he is able to make sense of this, and bites into his neck, drinking his blood.

The attacker stops. At this point Makoto notices that the attacker is a beautiful girl. She asks him: "Do you want to die or become like me?" He decides to live...

Publications: 2015, Ongoing, Bessatsu Shonen Magazine, Kodansha.

I've released translation of chapter 1. Really like it.

Magma♥ MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Akainu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Happiness by Oshimi Shuzo

It is a really well drawn manga with a good story. That though is to be expected by the author of Aku no Hana that ran an anime not too long ago. It is somewhat similar to previous works of Oshimi Shuzo in that it plays at a school and stars the outcast/victim character. Also it might not always seem logical, which is to be expected by a supernatural/horror work, but it does a good job of showing the psychology of the characters and how their relationships develop. With all the blood and panties so far, it's definitely on the mature side of Shounen.

There are 9 chapters so far and reading them in batch was great fun. I'm unsure as of yet how I'll proceed with reading it considering it's a monthly series.

New Reply