Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (4/6/15 - 4/12/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Check out the results for the Anime Awards 2014
In chapter 682, Oda was asking people to propose ideas for next Omake, as you can read in the title: "Also recruiting ideas for manga extras! E.G. What if Luffy was a sombie/policeman?"
So, what idea would you like for next Omake?
What if Luffy was/is_________________________________________?
(Here you can consult the list of Omakes already done by Oda.)
Last edited by ukimix; October 08, 2012 at 11:47 AM.
What if Luffy was smart, or even a scientist ?
Scientist would be a great. As world government scientist aslo. In that line it would be nice Strawhats as government ministers, with fake smiles and bodyguards.
I would like strawhasts as themselves 50 years in the future... with grandchildren some of them. I suppose that if they are not sailing, since they are sailors, they would like to live in a seaside town... as Lord Raileyght.
- Zoro would have married Tashigi, and they would have a sword store.
- Chopper would be the head of the Hospital (he would marrieage a raccon and would have raccon-reindeer grandchildren)
- Frankie pretty much as Raileyght, would repair ships (no grandchildren because he have changed his weenie for a gun already)
- Robin would teach in College (no grandchildren... mmm or maybe yes, idk).
- Nami would live in a luxury mansion, alone because she prefers money,
- Sanji would serves in his own restaurant and would have beautiful waitresses,… of course, with the years he would become a lecherous pervert... Of course no grandchildrens and just a son that visit him once a year.
- Luffy would have the One Piece hanging in the living room. He would have married Hancock and they would have many granchildren
- Brook would be playing ukulele in a beach with Laboon in the vicinity. Only bones, so no granchildren
- Ussop would have married Kaya, and they would have a nursery.
Last edited by ukimix; October 08, 2012 at 09:30 PM.
50 years from now Brook is probably dead