Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (2/23/15 - 3/1/15).
! Visit the new forums for Tokyo Ghoul and The Gamer!
Forum News: Vote in the final phase of the Anime Awards 2014
its a common plot devise rather. Overused? I think not as it serves its purpose. cliches are an inescapable factor of a genre, in fact i'd gather they are expected and thus necessary, for they make the genre what it is. Well, there's only so many new ideals left in the world, most everything is nothing but a deranged copy of a former success... but is that to say copies are wrong? I think not, importance lies not in whether you use a cliche or not, but how you twist it and make it your own. And here i go rambling off topic again.Quote:
Hardly, they're not worth it to be honest. Well cute no doubt, but who isn't in anime? I'm watching Kuoko no Basket to see the teams on court development. (as well, at the time that's all you can watch it for)Quote:
A big off topic, but you are right. And…after watching the latest episode I do think the plot devise (Seirin losing game) we were talking about is going to be used.Quote:
---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------
- I really want for Seirin to win but I have a strong feeling that Seirin will lose the game against Touo. Touo is unbelievable good, they are very strong and I don’t think Seirin will be able to defeat them.
- Kuroko trying to be funny was priceless! “but I got it” Lol.
- Momoi…I knew there was more than meet the eye about her. She is not only cute she is also very smart and astute. Gathering info about Seirin and then using that info to defeat Seirin…Momoi is pretty clever.
- The pic shown at the very end of the episode, the one of Momoi and Aomine…they look so cute together and it only reinforces my belief that the one Momoi loves is Aomine and not Kuroko.
I can’t wait to watch the next episode.
---------- Post added July 28, 2012 at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was July 21, 2012 at 07:29 PM ----------
Another great episode!!
Half of me is expecting for Seirin to lose this game, but the other half is rooting for Seirin and hoping for them to win this game. I was rooting for Kagami the whole time during this episode.
And wow, Aomine is a monster!! He is incredible! And I don’t know if what he did at the end of the episode is possible in RL, but what a way to score a point!!!
I can’t wait for the next episode!!
P.S. The mandatory lemons in honey for basketball players appear in this episode ^_^.
---------- Post added August 05, 2012 at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was July 28, 2012 at 08:19 PM ----------
- They lost. Although I’m sad that Seirin lost I think it was the best thing that it could happen. Yeah, I won’t deny that I wanted them to win but the way in which they lost…I liked it. They went down fighting until the very end, they were utterly crushed but they didn’t give up and gave their all.
- Aomine is just…incredible! He is super arrogant, but at least his arrogance has grounds. He is amazing! I wonder if somewhere in the future there will be someone who could beat him and if the author decides to create said character I wonder who will be the one to beat Aomine and how said character will do it.
- And the most interesting bit of the episode was how Aomine told Tetsu that he was disappointed because Tetsu hadn’t improved since high school. I hope that inspires Kuroko to be a better player.
- Since Seirin was eliminated from the championship, I’m curious who they will be playing against now.
- A new player has appeared? Who is that new guy who appeared in the preview? I can’t wait to find out.
- Looking forward to the next episode!
- Aomine vs. Kise…..absolutely awesome!! This episode was amazing! I enjoyed this episode from the very beginning until the end. While I have always Kise, watching this episode made me look at Kise in a new light. It was great seeing him put all of him in trying to “defeat” his idol, in trying to catch up to Aomine. Another nice thing was the fact that Kise has finally understood Kuroko’s feelings regarding playing as part of a real team. Kise has always been very child-like but he did a bit of growing up in this episode.
- Aomine….finally there is someone who has faced him and who might have the chance to prove to Aomine that there can be other one than (Aomine) himself that would be able to beat him and that someone is Kise!!
- There is only one more episode left , I’m really going to miss this series. I hope there is another season of Kuroko because this story totally deserves another season.
The newest episode was nothing short of amazing, definitely one of my fav. episodes so far. Kise is trying his hardest to beat the person he always looked up to and I'm rooting for him, though I can't imagine Aomine losing to anyone before his rematch with Seirin. Kuroko made it clear that he'll help Aomine change, so I can't think of anyone beating Aomine until then.
Either way, I can't wait for the conclusion. I'm definitely going to miss it, hopefully it'll be back in a season or two.
That being said, the episodes was really well done. As a manga reader I can tell that they're doing a perfect job, probably surpassing the manga. The reason mostly being that I look forward to every episode even though I know what's going to happen. And trust me, with the events yet to come I so can't wait to see the next season. If they can maintain that quality the new season will be even more epic
While I do agree that the Kuroko-Kagami combi will be the one to defeat Aomine, I do hope that this game against Kise has a positive effect on Aomine and helps him being less jaded/cynical about basketball.Quote:
Since the next episode will be the last…until what chapter has the anime covered the manga?Quote:
Is it over? From the ending they'll probably do a season 2, But why did they stopped? The manga has more than 150 chapters
So my favorite series of this anime season has come to an end.
I had mixed feelings while watching this episode, on the one hand, the episode was amazing so I enjoyed watching it a lot; but on the other hand, knowing that this was the last episode made me sad.
Aomine vs. Kise…definitely one of my favorite games of this series!! It was the best way to conclude this season, because I still hope we have another one. While I’m very aware that Aomine was the best player in this game, my favorite one and my personal best was Kise.
I’m so curious about the other two members of the Generation of Miracles, so I really, really hope we have another season. I don’t know if it was intentional or not but Kagami’s words at the end of the episode gave me hope that by winter will have a new season of Kuroba.
It was a lot of fun watching this anime and I’m sure going to miss it.
And you will love what's up ahead. The manga battle between Kise and Aomine was okay but far from being as great as the anime made it look. Without spoiling you I can guarantee that we will have a super, super awesome fight coming in the second season
I guess they decided to introduce # 2 and the other two members of the GOM earlier because the series was only going to have 25 episodes.Quote:
The fact that the anime increased the sales gives me big hopes of a second season. And…I’m not all familiar with the sales but I do wonder why Area no Kishi got 50 + episodes while Kuroko got 25…Quote:
Our of sheer curiosity…what does ofc mean?Quote:
Bigger and more awesome than Kise vs. Aomine…I so can’t wait to have another season of Kuroba!!Quote:
Showing their appearance earlier probably served to create more hype~
Yes, of course I watched those scenes but I thought they were just scenes that the anime team had put in there as epilogue. I didn’t think they were a preview of the second season.Quote:
Ahh…^^. Thanks for answering my question I thought it meant “Original Female Character.”Quote:
Then…I so, so, so hope we have another season and I will be anxiously waiting for that match!Quote:
Still waiting .__. but with these death threats festivals and events are getting about anything Kuroko related i'm not so sure about another season anymore...
For those who don't know...
Kuroko no Basket NG-Shuu (Bloopers)
5 episodes of funny modified scenes from anime.
---------- Post added February 10, 2013 at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was January 29, 2013 at 10:47 PM ----------
Ah, forgot to post here, there is an OVA coming out on Feb 22th called Tip Off.
It's during Teiko years. I wonder if it's based on the novels...
thanks to olive-pyon@tumblr
---------- Post added February 21, 2013 at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was February 10, 2013 at 12:30 PM ----------
Tomorrow is the day of the OVA and more images are leaking.
---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------
This was in the announcement image, but i don't know if it's really part of the OVA
---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------
Too much images added
Better separate it now. More screen caps.
thanks to taitetsu@tumblr for so many screen caps
---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------
Finally got a link.
To watch online - OVA 22.5 (not subbed) - http://www.bilibili.tv/video/av482337/index.html
---------- Post added February 22, 2013 at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was February 21, 2013 at 07:39 PM ----------
Download links for the OVA. Use Hjsplit to rejoin the files.
The 8th extra is also out.
---------- Post added February 23, 2013 at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was February 22, 2013 at 02:10 PM ----------
Subbed version out!!!
Links to stream or download available at this LJ page: http://ichigohaatsu.livejournal.com/53161.html
thanks to Ichigohaatsu for the subs
Last edited by Asclepius; February 23, 2013 at 07:07 AM.