Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/11/15 - 5/17/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
2) Compare the position of Renji's Bankai in this page: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v17/c142/9.html.
Now compare what's left of it after Byakuya attacks him:
There is barely anything left, with even the head piece ground to dust. Mayuri's excuse that there was some of Renji's bankai that survived the attack seems almost baseless.
3) Arrancar release and Bankai release are different. Arrancar's swords are the embodiment of their hollow abilities. Zanpakuto are more of a reflection of their owners' soul that manifest into unique powers. As Thunderwitch said, detaching those arms instead of sealing them into her sword was equivalent to cutting her own limbs off.
However, Shikai can be repaired. What reason have we been given that dictates that Bankai cannot be repaired? This new, not-mentioned-before rule seems baseless and feels like the author's way of forcing the plot to explore Ichigo's shinigami power's origins.
4) Orihime couldn't repair Tsubaki bc she didn't have an understanding of how her powers worked. Thus she believed that she didn't have enough of Tsubaki to actually recover him. However, we see her resurrecting Arrancar from thin air.
As for Ichigo's cero oscuras wound, she couldn't reject, in time, Ulquiorra's reiatsu, which was preventing her from resurrecting Ichigo. There was no mention that it was impossible. More likely that she didn't have the time as Ulquiorra was right in front of her ready to finish the job.
Through Aizen, it has been established that she is capable of rejecting any event that has occurred. One limitation that has been canonized is that she is inefficient at recovering one's reiatsu. There has been no reason given as to whether and/or why she cannot repair broken Bankais.
Last edited by SuperSaiyan4; April 21, 2013 at 12:01 AM.
When white attacks isshin, aizen says that the hollowfication experiment isn't yet complete and that hirako and his band of losers or something are gonna be coming along and at the same time thanks kisuke for the cloak that hides reiatsu. But urahara didn't use that cloak until hirako and the visoreds were already hollowfied by aizen.
Also, aren't souls supposed to be immortal and not change?
Then how are the characters younger in the wind back the clock arc?
Last edited by perseus; November 09, 2014 at 04:07 PM.
Isshin wasn't a Captain yet. According to TBTP, the then Captain of the 10th Division was dead.
The souls of Shinigami and other spiritual beings aren't immortal, but they can live vastly longer than regular humans. Yamamoto is proof that they can live well into the thousands. Their appearance does change with age, we just don't know the specifics. For example, Unohana, for all we know, could have been the Shinigami equivalent of her late teens or early to mid twenties back when she was the First Kenpachi. Going by that, she would probably be considered middle aged when she died. Yamamoto already looked to be in his middle age when he formed the Divisions, so his change was much more drastic. A few hundred years doesn't seem to yield anything to extreme though when you reach a certain age, like with Shunsui and Ukitake. Much like real life, only the young seem to sprout up and change substantially in the span of a "short" time.
Last edited by eefrit; November 09, 2014 at 04:23 PM.
So, which hollowfication experiment was satisfactory for aizen?
The biggest plot hole is Hell.
What is that place? What's in it? In SS, you have shinigamis. in Schaten Bereich you have quincies. In Hueco Mundo, you have hollows. In Earth, you have humans.
But as Impossibility stated, there was a film based on it a few years ago. I don't know how to count it since it wasn't written by Kubo, but he did create a mini chapter for it during it's promotion. It dealt with Szayel and Aaeranio (however you spell it) being sent to Hell and dealing with the antagonist from the film.
In my opinion
- Neliel injury is one, with many crazy injury and crazy recovery we saw in Bleach, I found it quite nonsens to make her injury "not curable"
- Kira forgoten in the battlefield... even the two vizard that was owned by mask was taken care of by Unohana and we all know that Kira was KO at the beginning of the invasion...
- Shaz Domino who (until further explination on SR letters) is some kind of extra SR
-Yeah, no real explanation here. He was straight up forgotten.
-Well...the Sternritter have multiple letters of the same type so it's quite possible that, like A, V, and Y, he shared a letter with another Sternritter.